Double Axel, Triple Toe-loop

Lampshade Light
 

 

Written in Your Heart – Anneliese & Erika

Destiny.

It was almost incomprehensible to him.

Different dimension. Why?

How?

Was he alone?

The fifteen years old groaned, before looked at his foreign, smoother hands and pale pink painted nails and his eyes widened in horror.

 Waiting for You – Anson Hu

Perhaps it was the silence that made them close. Or perhaps the way they cared for others. Andy would quietly advise his hyung if they crossed a line. Hyesung-hyung would nag them to death in his strangely annoying, but comforting habit.

Either way, he wasn’t as freaked out as Eric-hyung when he saw their main vocalist, here in America in the same slender yet different body and softer voice. He’d just give her a quick hug and murmured I miss you after Lee Soo-man ended the audition.  

One More Step – Steve Jung

The world had already been full of martyrs.

It certainly didn’t need another one.

As he received a call from America when they were in their usual gathering, his hyung rushed at him, eyes full of worry and carefully said without words.

“We’ll be facing this together, Andy-ah.”

He couldn’t help but cried lightly.

L'amour est un oiseau rebelle – Maria Callas

Eric muttered in disapproval when he caught Hyesung stood in front of the door, dressed in black fitting pants and plain white shirt with a dragon brooch tied in the back. The sole female member wasn’t clubbing and drinking as often as the other members. Still, it was worrying him.

A long time ago, he would be glad that the shy little prince was gaining more friends.

 Not like this, though.

“Hyung, we’re going!”, Junjin shouted from the front door, Kangta and Jihoon voice could be heard conversing quietly.

 How the hell she collected them as friends in this world as well?

The scenario of Hyesung, faced unknown danger in a dark alley alone filled his mind.

I’ll kill Jinnie first, skinned and buried both Kangta and Jihoon alive if she didn’t come back in one piece, he thought as he half-ran in the front door and yelled.

 “Yah! Park Chungjae, keep your mommy b-“

He wasn’t even finished and his brain suddenly stopped dead when he registered an armful of her, hugging him lightly before whispering softly.

“I’ll be careful, Eric-ah. Thanks for letting me go out.”    

If You Love Me for Me – Erika & Dominick

It wasn’t finally sunk into his mind and soul.

Junjin was in a haze, like a bird who couldn’t locate his nest, lost in the dark forest and suddenly forgot how to fly.

Like a chick losing its mother, Minwoo one day commented.

While he was the first ones that accepted the fact that his Mommy bird was actually a mommy without batting an eyelash, Dongwan could foresee something like this would happen in the future.

His heart wasn’t acknowledged her as her.

It was a guilt that would etch eternally in his dongsaeng’s mind later.

Especially when the black eyed Hyesung still laughed at his jokes and caring for them equally like nothing happened.

 

Humanoids – Tohoshinki

It was time.

Minwoo wasn’t sure if they would get Daesang again. Or if they could be once like in the old world.

We’re in the new world, Minbong-ah, Eric whispered one day in the cold night when they clustered like a flock of birds in the living room, claded in fun, bright printed pyjamas and happily told the others stories and laughing loudly that he was sure the neighbour would bang the door right away.

Parallel universe. When something could be exactly the same, like Shinhwa.

And sometimes could be different, like their little prince.

Minwoo still remembered the shy smile Hyesung gave as she introduced herself as The Little Princess.

The main vocalist sent Eric’s face straight to the ground when the leader called her as our little princess right after the show.

Her temper was worse and her kick was definitely still top notch, but it was a story for another time. 

Sometimes Minwoo wondered if they were just a plaything. Something that wasn’t human. Fate’s whipping boys.

And yet.

The loud cheers and the soft sobs he’d heard when the MC’s announced the winner shattered his inner doubt.

We were in the new world, but we still could dream.

 Not the perfect life, but a wonderful one like this.

This wasn’t a second chance; it was a continuation, a new gate with a new destination.

 

 

 

A/N: Shorter than my usual ten songs standard, my brain’s already telling me to stop with the sixth songs. It wasn’t intentional. 

Hyesung refers himself as a he and not as a (s)he in the new world. Just imagine, you are one hundred percent male, then suddenly you wake up in different place, age, and gender. I would be freaked out!

Other people would refer her as her. (less confusing)

feelgyo-san, I apologize if this story's confusing you. I forgot to add genderbend tag, also dimension travelling tag.