Final.

She's so lost in the stereo: Chanyeol one shot!

Lost in stereo, lost in stereo Lost in stereo, lost in stereo she works for the weekend, mixtape of her favorite bands tearin up the radio lost in the stereo sound shes trouble in a tank top pretty little time bomb blowing up I'll take you down living in the radio lost in the stereo sound
 

Eunnie was at her job in a music shop she had her head phones on as loud as they could go, dancing around like crazy in her own little world, bouncing around singing while she helped people with their purchases, Chanyeol watched her smiling to himself, that's what he did every weekend. He came here just to watch the cute and beautiful girl working. 

She's dancing alone, i'm ready to go but shes so lost in stereo, lost in stereo she's out of control, so beautiful lost in stereo, lost in stereo and i've been waiting for so long but she'll never know i'm losing hope 'cause she's so lost in stereo, lost in stereo
 

Chanyeol kept his eyes glued on her, he wanted to go talk to her, try and ask her ot, get to know her, he always snuck away from the dorm just to come out here and watch her. But he had no balls, he couldn't just ask her out, what was wrong with him. He was an idol who performed for millions of people everyday, yet he feels shy because of this one girl.

Shake down on a saturday sit back gotta catch my breath cause every time I see her I know shes gonna take it back somehow tattoos and a switchblade attitude snakebite heart with a bubblegum smile in stereo don't turn the radio down 

Eunnie was always bouncing and jumping. She obviously loved her job, she loved the music. Just like Chanyeol. He noticed she had several tattoos with snake bites, They looked rather good on her, he knew it didn't falter most girls, But on her it looked great. She was smiling happily at one of the costumers while helping them. He could tell she was a happy virus to, always happy. He finally got the courage and walked over to her gently tapping on her shoulder. She turned around. "Yes can I help you?" She smiles up at the giant. His heart skipped a million beats when she looked at him like that. This was the moment he had been anticipating and he forgot what he was going to even say, she tilted her head still smiling at him.


And I'm just like cellophane cause she sees right through me I know shes glitter and gold and that's just the price I pay when I don't even know her name she's slipping away 

When he didn't say anything she just turned the other way,+ continuing her dance and he tapped her again "I've been.. watching you for awhile.. wait that sounds creepy." she just laughed "Just met me here tonight at six kay?" She walked away and he stood there awestruck. She knew exactly what he was going to say. That night, he was there at six and there she was all prettied up waiting for him "Hey..you look beautiful." He smiled down at her, a flush of red on her cheeks at his compliment.  "Hi~ You look good too!" She walked over to him and they headed off on their date, He held her hand as they walked. "I was wondering why you went into the shop so much.." He blinked "Was I that obvious?" "Don't worry I thought it was cute." "I really didn't think I had a chance, you were so lost in the stereo all the time." she just laughed "I'm sorry, I just really love music." I can tell, I love it to you know?" She grinned. "You wanna know what my favorite group is?" he nodded "EXO." "Ehh is it really now?" He smirked "And my favorite member, Park Chanyeol~"

She's dancing alone, I'm ready to go but shes so lost in stereo, lost in stereo shes out of control, so beautiful Lost in stereo, lost in stereo and ive been waiting for so long but shell never know Im losing hope cause shes so
(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)