Official

Options

YOON JI'S POV
My phone buzzed a few times under the pillow, waking me up from my beauty sleep. 

I lazily reached for it, slowly opening my eyes just to see 4 notifications from Kakaotalk, all from the same person. 

"규규❤️"

I just found myself shaking my head while ridiculously smiling, just by looking at his chat name. 

I remembered us bickering about changing his name on my phone from Cho KyuHyun to Uncle Cho, to 규빠, (which is short for 규현 오빠) to Mr. Handsome Guy, to Mr. Pimple Guy, and finally to 규규.

Well it's pretty obvious that I chose the insulting names; while he chose to be narcissist, giving self-praising nicknames or names that is in favor of him. 

In the end, we both agreed to 규규, but then he insisted in adding a heart or else he'll change my name from his phone, which is 'The Most Beautiful Woman Ever ❤️' into 'Annoying Woman'. 


'Good morning! "Most beautiful woman in the whole universe"!' 

His first message said and I can feel him mocking me. You see, before he agreed to 'The Most Beautiful Woman Ever❤️' as my name in his phone, we bickered it from 'No Boyfriend Since Birth' to 'My Cutie Pie' to 'Midget' (probably because of my 154cm height :() and finally, to 'The Most Beautiful Woman Ever❤️' as long as I'll keep the stupid heart in his name. 


'You're still sleeping?!' 

'Ya wake up sleepy head!' 

'It's not like you're going to grow taller if you continue to sleep and ignore me! :p' 


I just smiled like an idiot, sending him a grumpy cat sticker instead of a proper reply. 

'What are you doing today? Are you busy?' 

'I'm planning to sleep and swim today. Why?' 

'Swim?! You're swimming with a two-piece, right?'
He asked and I just found myself laughing at this guy. Old ert man!

'Ani, I swim .' I said, sending him a wink. 

I saw him read my message, and it took him more than 20 seconds to reply now. I felt myself laughing my out, imagining his embarrassed face. 

'Wipe your bleeding nose with a tissue after imagining me , alright? I have to go! :p' I said before making my way to the bathroom and brushing my teeth. 



"Madam?" Melanie called, bowing upon entering my room. 

"Hmm?" I asked, looking up a little. Damn, I fell asleep?! 

"Mr. Cho is downstairs." 

"Alright I-- WHAT?!" My body immediately shot up, running over to the mirror across the room. "Mr. Cho as in--" 

"Your boyfriend." She said, almost giddily before grinning. 

"What the heck is he doing here." I muttered to myself before signaling her that she can go. "Damn it!" I cursed before combing my hair and putting a lip gloss. 


I made my way downstairs just to see Kyuhyun together with Appa talking at the living room. 

I saw Kyuhyun's face lighten up the moment he saw me that made me somewhat... Giddy. 

"Appa! Don't you have work?!" I yelled, making my way to the living room and pulling Kyuhyun to my side. 

"I have!" Appa replied, raising his hands up as if he's surrendering to the cops. "But I can't just leave your boyfriend alone, right?" He said as I felt myself blushing with his word. 


Yeah. I should get used to this... 

With my father calling him as my boyfriend.


"We-well I'm here now, you should go to work." I told him before pulling Kyuhyun to the stairs. 

"Ya don't do something inappropriate!" He yelled. "Kyuhyun I trust you!" He added that made my furrow my eyebrows. 

"Appa just go!" I shooed him that made him chuckle. 

"Alright I'll go ahead." He said as we reached the second level, where my room is. 

"Where are we going?" Kyuhyun asked that made me stop walking, almost wanting to bury myself on the spot. Where are we going?

"In my room...?" I answered, unsure, while turning to him and giving him a small smile. 

"Ohh... Mr. Ahn said you cannot do anything inappropriate to me, okay?" He said that made my eyes widen. 

"M-mwo?! Ya!" I hit his arm, making him chuckle. 

"Aigoo you're such a cutie." He said before pulling my shoulders and giving me a bear hug. 

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked, but he just tightened his hug. 

 


I just felt my arm making its way to his back, hugging him back. Damn. Why does my heart feel this way?

"What are you planning to do in your room?" He asked after pulling back and pinching my cheek softly. 

"I was just..." I paused, bitting my lower lip. "I just wanted to get out of there. What did appa tell you?" 

"Nothing much." He said, placing my hair behind my ear. "He just asked me if we were dating." 

"And...?" I asked, raising a brow. 

"That's all. We were just talking for like a minute or two you know." 

"No, I mean what did you tell him?" 

"We are!... Right?" He asked, his tone changing. I just stared at him for a minute, not replying. "We're not? I thought--" 

"Kidding!" I smiled, pinching his cheeks. "Of course we are. I told you, you're mine, right?" I told him, almost wanting to puke with my words. "Okay let's stop this greasiness. It's killing me." I chuckled that made him pout. "What are you doing?!" I asked, raising a brow. 

"It's not working?" He asked. 

"Nope." I stuck my tongue out before shaking my head. "Are you hungry? Let's eat!" I said as we made our way to the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?" 

"Umm... Anything that you would like to eat would be fine." He replied as we went to the dinning area, checking out the breakfast that the chef prepared. 


"Do you cook?" I suddenly asked the moment we sat down. 

"No." He answered immediately that made me giggle. "Wae?" 

"Nothing. I don't know how to cook also." 

"Why?" 

"What do you mean why?" I asked, raising a brow. 

"You're a girl." 

"Well, I'm not an ordinary girl." I told him that made him chuckle. 

"You're right. Let's eat?" 

"Hmm." I nodded before slicing the waffles and placing it on his plate, with his eyes immediately looking at me upon the action. "What?" 

"You're really sweet, aren't you?" He said with an almost teasing smile. I felt myself blushing, therefore I quickly got the waffle back and eating it by myself. "Mwoya!" 

"Pabo! Do you really need to count my gestures?!"

"Wae?! You're just so cute doing it! You even did that when Su Jeong sshi was there." He said that made me arch my brow. 

"When...?" I asked, unable to remember what he was saying. 

"When you walked out on us because you snapped out...?" He asked, almost carefully. 

"Ahh! Right." I chuckled. "You didn't meet her again?" 

"Ani." He replied, eating his waffle. 

"Why not?" She asked, raising a brow. "You said she's nice?" 

"I'm dating you already, right?" 

"I meant before!" 

"Because I realized I liked you much more than I like her...?" He said, seemingly unsure but then making me blush with his words. 

"Ahh..." Was the only word that I replied before drinking my coffee. 

"Oh God look at you blushing!" He teased. 

"M-me?! I don't blush you jerk!" I furrowed my eyebrows at him, before immediately covering my cheeks with my hands. 

"Ha! Don't tell me you felt giddy over that." He continues to tease. 

"Pabo." I bowed, controlling myself from blushing. 


"So you did!" 

"What if I did?" I said, finally looking at him. 

"You can-- h-huh?" 

"I said, and so if I felt giddy with what you said?" 

"No-nothing." He, said, shaking his head, as a tint shade of pink is now evident on his cheeks. 

"Look at this old man blushing!" I giggled, poking his cheek. 

"Mworago?!" He asked, his eyes widened like a cute shocked puppy. "Y-you called me a old man?!" 

"Yes." I answered, standing up while finishing my coffee. "I'll just go to the garden, old man." 

"Ya wait for me!" He said, stuffing the waffles inside his mouth. 


 

He immediately walked up beside me, his arm making its way around my shoulders. 

"Ya, stop eating like a kid!" I told him, wiping the bits of waffles at the corner of his mouth. But instead of replying, he just grinned right after finishing his food. 

"Told 'ya I'm not old." He smiled that made me scrunch my nose at him. He's really a cutie dammit. "Why do you keep on doing that?" He asked, scrunching his nose also. I just felt myself giggling, at what he did. 

"I just do that when I think something or someone is cute." 

"So just now, you think I'm cute?" 

"Well if you're good at logic, you can conclude something with what I've said." 

"Yup. You think I'm cute." He said, giving my cheek a soft pinch. "But I think I'm handsome though." 

"You are full of yourself honey." I rolled my eyes. 

"So we'll call each other 'honey'?" He asked that made my eyes shot at him. 

"I use that for sarcasm!" 

"It's okay, honey." He winked before taking my hand into his'. 

 

 

 

~~~

Well first, I've been keeping this in my phone's notes for a few weeks now so I thought, why not publish it instead? :) To be honest, most of you commented that you want to know what happened after, and... here you go! I still have some scenes in my head but then I don't have much time to write about it. Probably after my papers? :) Well that's if you still want it. LOL. Just comment if you want this story to go on, or maybe just 2-3 more chapters then done? :) 

Second, another agenda why I posted this is because I want us to vote for MAMA. Please? It's been a long time since SJ had their comeback so I'm hoping they could win. And of course, they would not win if we will not do anything, right? So please please do vote for them! :) http://mama.interest.me/2014mama/vote You can use your facebook, twitter and email accounts! And don't forget to send roses!! (Can I just send myself? My second name is Rose. kk)