Chapter 1

A Cinderella Story

Once upon a time there was a gentlemen his name was Nickhun. Nickhun was getting married to his second wife the most proudest and meanest women anyone has ever seen her name was Taeyeon. Taeyeon was married before and had two daughters named Jessica and Tiffany who are just like her mean and selfish. As for Nickhun he had a young daughter Yoona from his first wife. Yoona was a kind, loving and beautiful girl just like her mother. Yoona missed her mother terribly who died of....

                                                                                           <>

" mummy mummy please don't go" cried the little girl yoona ." Yoona ah you know I love you I will always be there for you when you need me just look at the brightest star in the sky" " Nickhun please take good care of our daughter I love you " and then her hand dropped yoona started to scream and cry and nickhun tried to calm her down. Now all that could be heard was cries and sobbings.

                                         <>

Today was the day. The day Nickhun was gonna get married for the second time. Everything happened so slowly for Yoona first there was the ceremony and then the party and then finally it all ended. Soon enough Taeyeon started to show off, she hated Yoona because shes the perfect girl for a guy and was kind to everyone, she also made her daughters appear more meaner. Taeyeon made Yoona do the worst chores in the house - Washing the dishes, Cleaning the tables, Scrubbing the toilets and bathrooms, while Jessica and Tiffany just tells Yoona off and bosses her around. Yoona slept in a little attic after her father had passed away of illness, she slept on a straw bed while her step sisters got to sleep on one of the finest beds in fine rooms and floors covered with beautiful, soft carpet. Yoona helplessy didnt tell anyone about her poor life or her step mother will ruin her life even more. When Yoona finsihed doing her work, she used to go and sit dwn in a little corner and thought about how wonderful it would have been if she didnt have to do all those chores and her mother and father came back. Yoonas older step Sister Jessica calls Yoona Yoonwrench but Jessicas Younger sister Tiffany was  kind enough to call her Cinderella. Even though Yoona was dressed in rags of old dirty clothes she is still 100X prettier than her step sisters, even if her Step sisters dress in elegant dresses and has all these beautiful accesories.