2

Faith

"W-will she make it ?" 

"50/50 . We can't really tell because it depends on her if she wanted to survive ."

There was a long silence . 

"We'll try our best to help" 

The middle aged guy who is known as Doctor Kim patted his back and smiled to comfort the pale teenager . 

 

I felt like I was floating rather than walking . My legs are shaking like crazy , 101 questions in my mind and I can't think normally . I'm really worried and most of all I'm scared . My steps echoed in the empty hall once I walked out from the lift and ended up standing infront a white wooden door . 

I hesitated alot . To enter or not .

However , my hands automatically reached for the door knob and twisted it . Right on the moment where I pushed the door open , my heart sunken deeper . 

A figure lying lifelessly on the hospital bed . Look at her . She's weak . She dosen't have any power to do anything . She only depends on the liquid for her body to keep her alive yet , why is this world so unfair ? She suffered alot  

With my shaky legs , I carefully walked beside the bed and sat on a chair before staring on her beautiful face . 

Then , I took her cold hands , placing it into mine . 

"Lee Jieun 

you can do it . I'm just by your side " 

I whispered as I brushed her hair which was messing her face . I stared at her little round nose and down to her pale dried lips . I was alone but it was really peaceful thanks to Jieun's soft breathing . 

"Baekhyun " 

A  hand   my hair gently , waking me up from my slumber . I immedietly woke up and my eyes landed on a pair of swollen yet sparkling eyes staring at me with a sweet faint smile . She then stopped my hair since I've woke up with a wide smile . 

"Jieun , you're awake !" 

I stood up and gave her a gently , warm hug which is her favourite thing ever . 

I could feel her squeezing my hand , pushing me away . I raised a brow and looked at her in confusion . It dosen't even last 5 seconds . What's wrong with her ?

"Why am I here again ?" She asked when I let her go from my grip . 

"We were doing our homeworks when your nose bleed again and then you fainted . So I rushed you to the hospital . And you can't stop bleeding so I was super worried and I talked to the doctor--" I paused . 

"He said you'll make it if you have the wills to . It depends on you , basically " I explained as I stared at the glassy eyes of her which slowly turned empty .

"I'm sorry for troubling you all the time" She played with her fingers .

"No , its okay . I'm used to it " I comforted her by patting her head and she smiled . 

" What about my dad ?" 

"He's still in London but I've contacted him and he said he'll come to see you tonight " 

She nooded and continued watching the tv infront of her as I joined too . But I wasn't really focusing on it . I was busy thinking . Jieun must been so lonely at home since her parents divorced . Her father is a great owner of a famous brand in Korea but lately , he's promoting them in the UK so Jieun has been so lonely while her mother married with another guy so yeah . 

"So , how are you feeling ?" I ask to break the 20 minutes of silence . 

"I felt different . " Her respond made me quite worried . "What do you feel ?" 

"Weird . I felt quite heavy . " She turned her head to face me and she really looked different than before . She looked uncomfortable . "I'm doing my best to stay awake . You know , I'm afraid . " 

Hearing that , I stood up . "Let me call the doctor --" "Don't !" She pulled my hand and I could feel her hand were really cold . 

"Why ? I should tell the doctor about this " 

"I'm just a little sleepy , silly .." She set a faint smile . "Are you sure ?" I asked again . 

She nooded and told me to sit back on the chair beside her and without me realizing , she squeezed my hand.

"Baekhyun ?" She called me . 

"What's wrong ?" I looked at her and put my phone aside . 

"Can you introduce me to your girlfriend?" 

I froze . I stared at her innocent face . What is she saying ?  "What are you saying ? I don't have any girlfriend "

"Liar ! I know you have one . How could a dream guy like you don't have any girlfriend . Now tell me " 

"Tell me the truth " 

I saw my figurer reflected onto her sparkling eyes  . I just hope she wasn't hoping so much .  "Fine , fine " I surrendered. 

"I do " 

I closed my eyes , I'm ready to see her sad face now . "See ! You do have one ! "

I really don't know why is she so energetic when she's in a critical condition but to be honest I'm happy to see her being so playful . 

"What's her characteristic ? Her figure and her name !" She shook my arms . 

I chuckled and nooded . 

"First of all , --" I stopped and took a glance of her eyes . It looked normal . No sign of dissapointment so I guess its okay . 

"She's really kind . So timid and innocent " Jieun grinned at me . "She must've be so cute !" 

"You're right ! She's beautiful too !" 

"She also have a perfect figure of a girl . A really smart girl " 

"She's perfect , Baekhyun ! Tell me her name ! I want to meet her so badly !" Jieun said . 

"You really want to know her name ? " I teased . "Really ?" She nooded .

I leaned to her and gently pressed my lips onto hers . We stayed in the same position for a while . Since she wasn't showing me any reaction , I pulled back . 

"Her name is Lee Jieun . My one and only girlfriend . I love you " 

I grinned and took a few steps back but then something suprised me . I blinked .

She pulled me closer and our lips touched . 

"I love you" She said between the kiss . 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE

SQUISYMARSH