Worried Jongdae

It all start with the rumor

There's another Kpop joint concert today at the stadium, and of course both Exo and Apink are on the list.

Chen came out of the waiting room following the others, ready for exo's rehearsal, and saw Apink members walking toward him.

Apink had just finished their rehearsal and was heading back to their waiting room, they still had their casual cloth on, and even far away, Chen could spotted Bomi easily.

Bomi was wearing a white T-shirt and ripped jeans, so simple yet so beautiful, talking and laughing with her other members.

"Annyeong Haseyo!" Apink bowed to Exo while passing them, and Exo did the same, leaning on the wall so the girls could have more space to walked by.

Bomi walked past Chen, gave a quick look into his eyes with no facial expression. Chen too, stared blankly.

Chen somehow wish she could say "Jongdae oppa" to him in front of all the members and let them have their mouth opened in surprised.

"Jongdae-ah, how come you two doesn't look like you've been texting for days? Oh I know this must be some covering act right?" Chanyeol whispered in Chen's ear after Apink members walked away, making sure no one else would hear, after all he's still the only one now that knows about Chen's crush.

Jongdae looked at the sight of Bomi's back and sighed. "Because we're not."

"Not? But why...Kim Jongdae!!" Chanyeol suddenly raised his volume, which then he received a look from Suho.

"Don't tell me you haven't contact her, yet?" chanyeol lowered his voice again.

"I was going to but couldn't find the right words and the right timing to send a text.

"After I made such an effort on getting her number for you? Jongdae-ah seriously?"

Before Chen could answered, they heard a loud bang coming from Bomi's direction.

 

 

"Unnie watch out!!!" 

Hayoung was too slow, Bomi walked directly into the transparent glass that stood in the hallway, making a really big sound that made everyone around turn their head to see just what in the world had happened.

"Ouch..." The pain came immediately, and it almost made bomi cried. She touched her head and found out a little bump had appeared where her skull and the glass met.

"Bomi-ah are you ok? Poor you." Chorong rubbed Bomi's head while asking.

"Ouch Unnie...please be careful. Does it hurt?" Hayoung gave bomi an anxious look too.

"I'm ok guys, don't forget who am I? The mighty Yoon Bomi! Keke guess I should concentrate more while walking." This is the Yoon Bomi every one knows, the first thing she always do after she injured herself is give the brightest smile to the ones around her, so the others wouldn't need to worried.

And to tell the truth, she was actually thinking about Chen, how he looked so normal and indifferent just now when they have eye contact. 

Is it because all the members were there? Or is just that...getting my number really meant nothing to him?

A sound came from Bomi's pocket, indicating there's a text message coming.

Bomi took out her phone, checking the message while rubbing her head still.

"Are you alright? Your head...must hurt a lot...remember to apply an ice pack later, you'll feel better."

Who is this? This number was not in Bomi's contact list, and it left no clue either.

Another text came just when she was about to delete this unknown message since she have no idea who sent it.

 

"I'm sorry, forget you don't have my number, this is Jongdae. I heard the sound and saw you bumped your head...I'm just worried"