The High-Five that changed everything

Meeting Block B

You were so excited when the concert started. You never expected the fact that you'll be going to a Block B concert! Even though if you had to drive all the way to Miami, it was still worth it! It's not everyday that you hear a K-Pop group going down to Florida. You waited outside to get inside, and was the line BIG! You were so shocked to see the amount of people that came for Block B. The line started moving and next thing you know you were inside already looking for where you were located at. You found your seat, surprisingly it was easy to find it, and sat down. There was music playing, and you were singing to the music even though if you didn't really know the lyrics, you still tried your best to sing along. One minute you were singing, and then the next thing you know the lights were dimming and you already knew what was gonna happen. Block B came out on stage singing Very Good! You jumped up from your seat, looking for Kyung, and you found him. You were nonstop screaming his name while he was dancing and singing. You were so excited! When Kyung's part came, you were screaming so loud that your throat was hurting. But you didn't care. You just wanted Kyung to notice you. While screaming, you never noticed that the concert was almost close to the end. Kyung didn't notice you, but it didn't bother you so much. Because you still had a chance to high-five him and tell him 'I love you". The concert finshed, and you were so excited to see Block B, more specifically you were dying to see Park Kyung! The staffs and security got all the fans to get ready for the high-fives. You were close to the end so you were happy about that, because of the fact that maybe it'll make Kyung notice you more. The fans were leaving with such happy faces, and you were excited! It was soon your turn to high-five them. You noticed that the line was Zico, Jaehyo, B-Bomb, U-Kwon, P.O, Kyung and then Taeil. You went through the first 5 easily. And when it came to Kyung, you looked in his eyes and said the 3 words. 'I Love You'. His eyes lit up and you heard him mumble something to the staff. The staff asked you to follow them and you did. You were confused so you looked back to Kyung and he gave you a thumbs up. So you just followed. The staff took you to a room, you read the paper outside before you went in. 'BLOCK B DRESSING ROOM' You were shocked so you looked at the staff: "Is it okay for me to be here? This is their dressing room. Why am I here?" The staff looked at you and smiled "Park Kyung asked me to bring you here. He said you looked cute." You blushed like crazy and walked into the room. You waited there for a few minutes until you heard someone clear their throat. You turned around and saw Kyung standing there with the translator. You were still blushing like crazy from before. Kyung told the translator something. She looked up and smiled: "Hello. This is Park Kyung. And he wanted to tell you that you are cute and seem like a nice person. He wishes that he would have met you earlier and how it's such a shame that he leaves back to Korea tomorrow. But he's happy he saw you now and got to tell you this before he left." You were looking down and blushing so much that you covered your face. You didn't noticed that the translator left and Kyung walked right up to you. He lifted your face and made you look in his eyes. He leaned down to your ear and whispered what you always dreamed of him saying to you: "I Love You too." You were so shocked and you felt yourself frozen in the spot were you stood. This gave him the chance to lean in and capture your lips in a kiss. The kiss was so romantic and you smiled into the kiss. When he felt you smiling into the kiss, he smiled too. He pulled away from you and said that he will definitely come back for you. He gave you his number, his Skype ID, his KakaoTalk ID and his Line ID too. You did the same and gave him your number, Skype ID, KakaoTalk ID, and Line ID. He took you to meet the rest of Block B while holding your hand. You met all the guys, while the translator was translating for you and for them. In the end, you said sorry because you had to go back. Kyung wasn't able to take you back but he gave you a kiss goodbye on the lips in front of all the members. You blushed and bowed down saying goodbye. The security took you back to where the exit was. You exited the place and noticed it was a bit empty. But you ran to the back to where their bus was. You saw some fans pressed against the gate to catch a glimpse of the boys. The boys came out and the fans screamed. They saw you and since they didn't want the fans to do anything to you, they just smiled. You waved goodbye to them and they waved back. The fans just thought that they were waving at them, but you knew the truth that they were waving at you. When Kyung saw you, you thought he was gonna do the same thing the other members did. But no, he ran to the gate and touched the fans hands. When it came to you, he held your hand for a longer time until the manager came out and pulled him away. While being pulled away, he managed to slip away again and touched the fans hands, along with your hand too. The manager pulled him away again and he just turned around and winked at you. You left as soon as you saw him enter the bus and was going to get ready to head back. Your phone got a message and you opened it and noticed it was a message from Kyung. The message read: "I try my best for you to study English until we meet again. I Love You. I tell you when I come back." You smiled and wrote: "I will try my best to study Korean for you! I'll be waiting for you to come back then! I Love You Too." And with that you both were nonstop talking together no matter what. Until one of you would fall asleep. You both had a long happy relationship and when it reached your 5 year anniversary, he proposed to you. You said yes and had the wedding on the same day you met, June 27th. You had 2 beautiful kids and a perfect life with Park Kyung. You were now known as Rebecca Park.