Four

Wife Number One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin arrived in the living room the next day.

And as expected, Sehun wasn't there. He wasn't in the kitchen, in the room, he wasn't anywhere. He had run away.

Soojin softly smiled to herself as she sat on the couch which the events from yesterday happened. After a long night of thinking and crying to herself, Soojin didn't know if she should be happy that Sehun had touched her or if she should hate him for taking advantage of her like that. Getting attention was something that she secretly craved for, but if it was going to be in that way, she'd rather not. It's a bittersweet subject for the young girl.

"Don't think about it." She told herself as tears re-surfaced. She chuckled and patted her cheeks to stop crying. "Stupid." She softly laughed.

"Soojin-ah."

Soojin turned around and was face with Mrs. Kim, the head maid who was in her late fifties. Soojin smiled and immediately got up from the couch, walking over to the older woman, "When did you get here Mrs. Kim?" Soojin carefully wrapped her arms around one of Mrs. Kim's. The latter smiled, "Around an hour ago."

Soojin smiled. "You don't have to come so early. You really shouldn't have to come at all, I can handle things around the house.... Well maybe except for the cooking part." Soojin giggled while Mrs. Kim joined along.

"That's very true my dear. So how did you manage the wedding?"

Soojin showed a grim smile and diverted her eyes, "I just kind of did I guess.... It's fine." She whispered. The two women slowly walked into the kitchen and out into the back, where the garden lay.

Soojin smiled and laughed to her heart's content hearing Mrs. Kim's joke about Boram and Sehun, but stopped after noticing who was standing infront of them, Oh Sehun.

Soojin did a small gulp as Sehun's piercing eyes looked into hers, "When did you get here?" She softly asked.

"Just now." He replied in his usual cold tone.

"D-Did you eat yet?" She stuttered and tried avoiding his eyes.

"No." He replied. "Mrs. Kim, do you mind if I have some private time with my wife?" He asked.

Mrs. Kim smiled, "Of course not, take all the time you need." She bowed her head and looked back into Soojin's eyes, "Good luch Dear." She whispered and went back into the house.

"What did you want to talk about?" Soojin asked.

Sehun took a step forward and arrived infront of Soojin, "Did you like it?" He asked.

Soojin looked up into the tall male's eyes, "Excuse me?"

The corner of Sehun's lips tugged upward, showcasing a cross between a smirk and a smile, "You liked it, don't lie." His eyes hardened in a split second, "But remember this, things are only starting for you...." He grabbed her shoulders, hands tightening every second. "I've waited a whole year for this moment, to see you break! To see you cry! To see you go through more pain than I did when you took Yoomi away from me! And I hate you! I will hate you until the day I die and even beyond that Lee Soojin!.... Don't hope for the day that you'll see my love, it died the day Yoomi left."

Sehun harshly pushed Soojin onto the ground and left without another glance.

"Why would you do that?" Suho asked after hearing Sehun's confession. He was the only other person beside Chen who knew about the truths behind their marriage. He could understand Sehun, but he could only feel pity for wife number one.

The loud music boomed in the background as Sehun smirked, "... I also don't know. She just looked so beau-No.... It was an impulse. It's time Hyung, it's time."

Soojin winced as her hands glided across the cement ground. Her torn skin could resemble her heart, but only a lot better looking. The droplets of blood started to fall, staining the ground. Soojin didn't want to cry, she couldn't.

 

The woman sighed in content waking up in the man that she so dearly loves arms. Her long finger gently glided past his perfect eyebrow and down the bridge of his tall nose. She would cherish moments like these, because pretty soon she wouldn't be able to enjoy them anymore.

"Good morning." His groggy voice greeted while he rubbed hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter