Our first snow...our last snow.

One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One shot ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

***

Eunji sat at the window snuggled in her knitted red christmas jumper. A single tear dropped from her eye as the first snow flakes fell from the sky. Her heart ached. It ached for him. And his ached for her. It was on days like this, that held deep memorys engraved in each of their existance that made their heart's ache more than ever...

 

It was 24th of December and Eunji sat alone, dispite of the cold, at her living room window of her aprtement. The very apartment where they shared their first christmas together, even that was too much for her sometimes. She'd try and block everything out. She couldn't deny their love or that she still loved him, but she just wished for it to stop hurting. She watched the fine white snow flakes fell from the pale night sky. A little smile made its way to we face, as she quickly hid the single tears that fell. She smiled not because she was happy, but at the memories the first snow always bought her, for once it made her treasure the memory instead of trying to escape it.

 

-2 years ago-

 

Eunji held kyungsoo's hand tighty as they walked up the steps to her apartment. "I can't believe we finally get to spend christmas together!" She smiled brightly hugging him before entering the apartment with kyungsoo behind. 

 

They had been snugged up on the sofa, watching a Christmassy movie , when it suddenly started getting colder. Kyungsoo looked out the window, looking at the dark start sky. When he noticed delicate forms falling from the sky. He smiled and pulled his girlfriend to the balcony. "Look." He whispered pulling her cold body close whislt holding one hand out, snow flakes fell on his pale skin. "The first snow." She mumbled admiring the Beaty that was forming around them. "Merry christmas." She whispered, kissing kyungsoos cheek. "Merry christmas baby~" he replied pulling eunji into a kiss under the white snow, the first snow. Just before Christmas Day, their first christmas together. "Saranghae~" kyungsoo mumbled pulling away from his beautiful girlfriend. "I love you too, but can we go in? I'm freezing..." She said hiding her face in kyungsoos shirt. He chuckled before pulling the two back to the sofa.

 

-present- 

 

Kyungsoo sat at his breakfast bar, a drink in his hand. He was already pratically drunk but he had no intentions of stopping drowning the pain. His glass clunked on the work surface when he caught the snow falling outside. He stumbled over to the door, which lead onto a balcony. He stood there, looking around him, watching the ground being covered by a white blanket. In all his drunkness, his pain still killed his heart, a tear slipped from his usually happy or stoic eyes. He regrets that whole day. Last Christmas Eve. The one that left him heartbroken.The one that left him broken and depressed. The one day that caused him to turn to alcohol. The one that caused him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter