II - First Time

to forget or to be forgotten?


( i recommend you to listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dlmQjPp2_0 while reading ;))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Time

flashback

Chanyeol's POV

I was looking at school's yard from second floor. Watching the freshman you know? Hehehe. Maybe I could find my new love interest and moving on from Dara, my-ex girlfriend. I saw many familiar face, maybe because they were my junior back then.

Why I have to meet them again?

Then suddenly someone patted my shoulder.

"Chanyeol-ah, what are you doing?" Baekhyun asked me.

Crap.

"Me? Nothing. Just looking at the new freshman. You?"

"You looking for someone new, eoh?" Baekhyun teased me.

What the...

"Just think whatever you want, Baekhyun-ah!" I said, and pretending to be mad at him.

Baekhyun looked at the yard and after that stare at me.

"Do you know that girl with ponytail? With the sailor uniform?" he asked me while pointing someone at the yard.

I don't need much time to find this "girl" that Baekhyun pointed at.

"Yes, why?"

"Hmm. Isn't she beautiful? Unfortunately now I'm dating with Taeyeon so I couldn't make a move to her." Baekhyun said with sad tone.

I remained silent.

"Maybe you should try, Chanyeol-ah! You know, to getting rid of your old feelings is find a new one~" Baekhyun said, teasing me again and going back to his desk.

This little creature-_-

For a minute I admitted I couldn't take away my eyes from her. She's tall, beautiful, and her face was different from the others. Even from Dara..........

No. You can't let this happens Chanyeol-ah. Just try to getting Dara back!

Today was raining! Fortunately I bring the umbrella that eomma gave me. I grabbed my bag and get ready for home. When I was on my way, I saw Baekhyun and Taeyeon on the same umbrella and they keep giggling at each other.

This couple... Jinjja! Why they not just getting married soon?

I keep walking and try to avoid them until I saw a familiar figure standing there alone by herself.

It's Dara.

Her petite figure, and her long wavy hair. Everything about her that I missed.

She looked at me and called me.

"Omo, Chanyeol-ah!" she called me with her bubbly tone.

I walked toward her.

"Hello, Dara-ya" I greet her.

She looked hesitant for a couple second. And finally she looked at me.

"Can I go home with you? You know I forgot to bring my umbrella and now I'm trapped here. Our house in the same direction right? If I'm not forget hehe" she let out her grins. That I missed.

What now? Should I accept her? It would be rude if I ignore her anyway.

"Okay."

So now we share umbrella together and walking home. Little did I know, that the beautiful creature I saw this morning stand not far enough from us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chanyeol-ah, I heard you getting back together with Dara. Is that right?" Baekhyun asked me -with half shouted actually-

"Hm? Who said that?" I asked back lazily

"The whole school now know! They said you two shared umbrella together yesterday" Baekhyun explained.

.

"No. We are not getting back together." I exclaimed shortly.

Wait. Shouldn't I be happy to hear this rumour?

"Really? Good then..." Baekhyun said, relaxed. I look at him with questioning gaze.

"Why?"

"There is this saying that you should never bring your past memories to your present. Because if you do, you will fall into the same path again and never be able to move on"

I remained silent.

Baekhyun was right.

"OMO NANA-YAAAAA!"

I heard someone shouting from my class. Me and Baekhyun turned our attention to the source of the voice. It was Jessica with her squealing voice.

"What is wrong with that girl actually tsk" Baekhyun hissed.

I look straight at the class door.

No.

It's her..

The beautiful creature that I saw yesterday...

Jessica run and hug that girl. Meanwhile the rest of the class looked at her with confused. Even Baekhyun didn't understand what kind of situation that happening right now.

Maybe she realized that she's being the center of attention in my class. So she quickly told Jessica to let her grip and run back to her class.

Her name is Nana?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was standing in school hallway when I saw that girl or Nana walking with her friends. She's really beautiful, you know. Everyone in my class admit it. Just look at the fact now even Baekhyun .

"Who is this beautiful girl?" Baekhyun

"Ya Byun Baekhyun you better stop before I let Taeyeon know about this" one of my bestfriend, Chaerin warned him.

"Why you have to be this cruel to me Chaerin-aaaah" he pretend to cry but Chaerin seems like she didn't care. Nana and her friends walking passed by me and I must admit at that time,

I couldn't take my eyes off from her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's PE class! Fortunately the teacher didn't make it because of stomach-ache. I wonder is it one of Baekhyun's prank? Well he surely is something kkk.

I sit peacefully in my table while listening to a song. A song by SHINee's Onew, In Your Eyes. Even though I'm a boy, i like his voice! Soothing and so tender.

I have been told once but
I felt the heart beating on that day

 

I know from the start
I was not sure what, we sounded like it is destiny

 

Love me and
Time will lead you
Forever without breaking up
I thought I was dreaming, like a real dream

 

Remember that day when we first met
Dazzling and radiant eyes and gave me such a day
Thank you for what you gave me

 

I know from the start
I was not sure what, we sounded like it’s destiny

 

Love me and
Time will lead you
Forever without breaking up
I thought I was dreaming, like a real dream.

 

Looking at me smiling to you
It was a good day
Why there are tears
In my eyes

 

Forever we will not break up
Always dream to hope that will not change the next day

 

Love stays
Our time to be together
Do not change, forever
Like a dream to me like a dream.

 

Remember that day when we first met
Strikingly radiant you for coming on such a day
I really thank you


Suddenly someone plug out my headphones.

It was Chaerin, after all.

"What is it?" I asked her lazily.

She shook her head, pull her chair and sit beside me.

"So you like her already?"

I was dumb-founded. I don't know what she's talking about. Seems to know what am I thinking, she continued.

"Nana, that girl. The one that make you dazing over her. Jessica's cousin"

Oooh she's Jessica's cousin?

Wait, what? I was dazed over her?

I must be crazy

I let my goofy laugh like usual.

"What are you talking about, Chaerin-ah?"

She let deep sigh.

"You can't lie to me, Chanyeol-ah. It's all in your eyes. You like her" Chaerin said by emphasizing the "like" word.

Why she mentioned it to me? And why she act like this anyway?

"But how about Dara? I heard yesterday you shared umbrella together with her. And I also remember the last time you said to me that you want to get her back. Me, as one of your bestfriend, wants you to be happy. But please don't hurt Nana, don't you like her only because you want to get over with Dara? It's so cruel you know? Playing with girl's heart."

"From what I know, Nana also likes you."

Bang.

It feels like being hitted by a bullet you know.

"She... She what?" I asked in disbelief.

"She likes you too."

"But it's better if you keep distance with her. Never start any move. It's the best to not let her hurt." Chaerin said.

"You should getting rid of your feelings about Dara. You must make sure that you don't like her anymore. And make sure that your heart choose another girl. Maybe it's Nana? I don't know either. Only your heart knows you better." Chaerin said and return her chair to its position.

"Listen to your heart, Yeol-ah." that was Chaerin said before she left me.

I don't know what should I do...

Is it Dara?

Or Nana?

I really don't know what to do.

Whatever happens, please don't forget me Nana-sshi. Hahaha. I call you with "-sshi" because we're not even close. We never talked, we never going out together or do something memorable.

But if we really meant to be, then one day, in other place, in other time, we will make a cute couple together, right?

" I know from the start
I was not sure what, we sounded like it is destiny"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for those who's been waiting long for this chapter. And I'm sorry if this chapter is lame._. I'm doing my best hehe. The next chapter will be their meeting! Hehe~ I really working hard for finish this ff and to continue "Rain" I hope you guys like it. And once again, comment&subscribes are very welcome ^^

p.s: I don't know why but this gif looks so cute kkkk ChaNana ftw!