Meeting Eun Mi

My Perfect Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're here, sir," the chaffeur announced. 

"Kamsahamnida," Kyuhyun thanked him as he and Jiyoon got off the car. She follow him inside a building which is more bigger than Miyun's apartment building. As they rode the elevator, Jiyoon took a glance at Kyuhyun. She realize he has a serious expression all the time. Lucky for her, she didn't get caught by Kyuhyun. 

*elevator rings* 

"We're here," Kyuhyun told Jiyoon. They walk out of the elevator and stopped at a door with gold coloured numbers. Kyuhyun press the keycodes and opens the door. Jiyoon gasped quietly at the sight of the penthouse.

 

~Jiyoon's POV~

Gasp! This is his penthouse? It's bigger and luxurious than Miyun's apartment. I bet this apartment must be worth a fortune. I can't believe I'm babysitting his daughter in an apartment like this.

 

Inside a lady (in her mid-forties) bows and greets them. "Annyonghaseyo, master." 

"Jiyoon, this is Mi Cha, the housekeeper. Mi Cha, this is Jiyoon, the new babysitter," Kyuhyun introduces them to one another. The two ladies bow and exchange greetings. "It's nice to meet you."

"How lovely to meet you too, my dear," said Mi Cha. "Are you from Jeonju?" she asked because of Jiyoon's greetings in a dialect.

"Ne," said Jiyoon, smiling.

"Before I discuss with you the details, I want to introduce to you my daughter," Kyuhyun told Jiyoon. She follow him up the stairs to the upper floor of the apartment. He opens the door that leads to a bedroom. Sitting on the bed was a little girl reading a storybook. The girl look up and saw her father. She quickly close her book and sat up. 

"Jiyoon, this is my daughter, Eun Mi," said Kyuhyun. "Eun Mi, this is your new babysitter, Park Jiyoon. Say hello."

"Annyonghaseyo," the girl greeted.

Jiyoon smile and waved at her. "Annyong, Eun Mi." Eun Mi purse her lips and didn't smile back.

"Eun Mi, I want you to listen to Ms Jiyoon while she's here," Kyuhyun instructed her. "And I expect you to behave well. Is that understood?"

"Ne, appa," said Eun Mi.  

"I'll leave you to your reading. Let's discuss outside, Ms Park," said Kyuhyun. Jiyoon nodded as she follow him out of the room. "Now listen carefully. I'll give you Eun Mi's daily routines that she has to follow at all times in this house. And you need to remember them as well. Is that clear?" 

"Ne, sir," replied Jiyoon. Kyuhyun gave her a schedule of Eun Mi's daily routine. Jiyoon looks at the paper whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter