Preview

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview

 

She soon arrived in front of her homeroom and made her way to the back of the classroom, where her seat always was. Despite her reputation at school of being the shy and quiet one, Soojung is a really bright girl. She was always in the top 10 (grade wise) and never got a grade less than an 80.

 

She took her textbook out of her bag quickly and quietly as to not direct any attention towards her. But of course, her efforts were futile – there was always a predator stalking the prey. She felt their eyes on her, burning her skin. It was as if she could feel the insults coming.

 

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. She suddenly thought. This made her chuckle a little, the thought that innocent little 5-year olds could believe that this was true had amazed her. The reason why? It was because words do hurt.

 

The footsteps neared, and so did the insults. 

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note:

Hey guys! Sorry for that period of hiatus ( I guess). Umm...I'm planning on updating Mr. Idol soon, and probably Red Umbrella. I really have no excuse for the wait, I guess I'm just a bit lazy, sorry guys >,<" 

Anyways, I hope that you'll like the story when it comes out!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter