Chapter 1

My life being as Role-player

 I’m so mad that I knew this. Why it should be like this? Oh, Hello readers. I’m forgotten to tell who me is and this is my story life. This based on true story.  I’m Rin, 97-liners and story started here.

   On 1st January 2014, I’m not a new role-player. I’m used to be alone. A few months later, fate met me with a guy from one of my friend-list in the role-player account. I saw the name. It’s Oh Sehun. Oh, before that I’m roleplaying as Kim Jongin, my bias. I asked for an introduction, which means out of character. I’m the type of player, which are mischievous and childish. So, I’m told him that I’m a guy and absolutely I’ve been read his biography that said he was a gay. We know each other. Time passes too fast. Time by time we known each other more and more until the day come.

   A few days after his birthday, he suddenly asked me this question “I want you to be honest, I’m not going to leave you. You are a girl, right?” I keep denied it. He said, “I knew there’s never exist that guy and I know from the way you’re typing. Obviously” and I just accepted it. I asked him “Why now you’re asking me this?” He answered, “I just play along with you, as I thought two can play the game and I got bored, so I ask straight forward since you never bother to tell me.  And for your information, I knew it from the first day we met.”

   After a few weeks, we broke up and we were still friend. I found a guy on a group that roleplaying as Kim Hyuna. I did introduce myself with him, too and as we knew each other, I knew that both of us were live at near place to each other. Our relationship doesn’t stand too long as we broke up for 4times and get back for 3times. The only thing make we broke up is always blaming each other. I asked for Oh Sehun’s opinion and he say “ him. You deserve someone better”. I just realize that he’s not that bad type even he always say that he was a bad person. Suddenly, I remembered that he confessed to another role-player on another group chat meanwhile we still in a relationship and he got rejected.

   3 days later, I saw him in relationship with Luhan’s role-player. I’m congratulated him and that guy. I stalked them day by day. I don’t even know why I stalk them and I took a step to know that Luhan’s role-player. He is a totally nice guy. I kept teasing him on my timeline. I chat with him and gave him a warning that never broke Oh Sehun’s heart. He promised me that. And now,

I’m so mad that I knew this. Why it should be like this? What actually happened? 

 

Hey guys..I don't know why I make this but maybe it's about someone that I really care on roleplayer world..so it's flashback for me,him or our friendship? *sigh* hope you enjoy read this.