Start

My Love Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Language I forgot to warn about that but those are now normal so why bother?

 

 

It was happening all over again....

 

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME ?!"

"I SAID YOU ARE A FREAK!"

"Mother er!!!!!!"

"!"

Taemin slapped the so called . After he slapped the self-proclaimed 'diva' he dragged a crying Kyungsoo away from the bully named -Hyuna. Hyuna's friends were helping Hyuna and calling Taemin and Kyungsoo names.

 

◆◆◆◆

 

"Y-you sh...should have nnnot done th-that...." Kyungsoo said crying. Taemin rolled his eyes. 'Here we go again' Taemin thought. Taemin is the heartthrobe. A diva and everyones dream. He was so popular and good at dancing. Everyone likes to have a different status with him instead of 'strangers'. Taemin hangs out with the popular kids except Kyungsoo. Unlike Kyungsoo he is just plain. He is smart and popularity....... not that much. In school he was known as Taemin's stalker in the past because he likes to stay near Taemin.  And when everyone knew about them being bestfriends some popular kids hated Kyungsoo because he is unwelcomed and too plain and boring. Kyungsoo still have friends bjt he knew that they were just trying to get near Taemin. Some people think Kyungsoo is too plain and boring but for Taemin he is not.

 

"Kyungsoo you're my ing best friend and she was ing bullying you and you never said anything to me. Why?"

"But.... sh-she is your f-friend of course she d-doesn't want us to be f-friends. I-I'm ugly and plain and......... boring. We are not supposed to be friends..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter