BTS Alernate universe

Cookie! Recommendations

I know that I did not post a chapter for last week and I apologize for that. This week was midterms and things got a bit stressful and busy. Now that, that is over I can now work on and post this recomendation. For this post I decided to take a break on B.A.P and related fics and give another group realted fic some limelight. Also this will be a two-fer, actually it is a fic and it's sequal. I am not that knowlegeable about BTS but I have listened to a few of their songs and do like them. I would like to check them out but as of now do not have the time to.

 

Ok back to the fic, I happened across this particular fic by accident on another site and read it all in one day, afterwards when I went to see if the author had any works similar I seen that they were working on a sequal and that she had also posted on here so I added this fic and started to read the sequal. Loved the sequal just as much as the first fic. Anyways both stories center around people that are gifted so to speak and then there are the normal people that are afraid of the gifts. So what does any "Sane" person that does not have gifts do? Well capture and test on them of course. In the main story Jonkook is the main character while in the sequal it is the magnae of C-Clown. (Another group I am not familiar with) I do not want to go too much into details but both fics are good and the writing to me is up to par with a professional writer. I really enjoyed both fics and I hope that you do as well if you decide to give them a chance.

 

(1st story, The Breaking)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/546864/the-breaking-action-adventure-alternateuniverse-bts-bangtanboys-jungkook-balanceproject

 

(Sequal The Rising)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/675869/the-rising-action-alternateuniverse-vixx-cclown-maru-bts-balanceproject