BTS

HunHan Behind The Scenes.

It was late in the evening, Exo had just finished performing on a top music show and they had won two awards in total. Everyone was happy, overly-pumped, loud and celebrating together. It always felt good to win awards, of course, but it was extra sweet when it was 12 and not 6. 
Luhan sat next to Kris and Sehun. He was probably the most quiet one of the bunch because jealousy was stirring up. 

"Yah, yah, Kris Hyung! Don't keep taking my hat from me!" Kris only laughed as he teased the younger member over and over. Snatching his snap-back repeatedly. 
"You don't mind it really." 

Flirting. That's what it was and Luhan knew it. He couldn't comprehend how nobody else noticed. His face turned sour as he watched the two playing and giggling together. 
"Aish..." he let out a scowl before averting his gaze towards the others. They was all play fighting and snatching the award trophies from each other, deciding who would be taking a selca with it next. 
"Hyung?" Luhan felt his arm being smacked and he turned to meet Sehun's voice. "Are you okay? You're looking a little ticked."
Shaking his head, Luhan let out a weary smile. "I'm good, really shocked, that's all." hoping his tone was reassuring enough.

But it wasn't. Sehun and Luhan were particularly close. They could notice each others moods easily between them. 

"Come." Sehun took Luhan by the hand and led him out of the small room they were all in. Now they was standing in the white, empty, corridor. Sehun starts to question Luhan right away, droaning on about how something is 'obviously not right' but the latter quickly cuts him off with a deep kiss. He wrapped his hands into the taller boys blonde locks and hoped to god that Sehun would let this go further. 

Their relationship was something like a love triangle. Luhan liked Sehun, Sehun liked Kris and Kris just went with the flow. And they had actually been faced with this problem before. Luhan always tries to kiss Sehun... only to be met with ignorance and a stern face. He was sworn to only Kris. 

This time though, it was like something answered Luhan's prayers, because Sehun actually gave in. Kissing back with force. 
'Wha-? He's kissing me?' Luhan repeated in his head over and over. But why? His best bet was that Sehun was maybe feeling sorry for him. Or maybe he was curious as to how Luhan tasted in comparison to others. Either way, that was the last thing on Luhan's mind. He was finally making out with Oh Sehun. Soft pecks contrasted to rough smooches and they both started to get extremely hot and a little messy.

Warily, Luhan slides his tongue into the others' mouth. He was not really familiar with kissing like this but hell, he was going all out this time! 

"Unh..." 

Luhan felt as if he was melting to the touch of Sehun's toungue brushing against his own. The satisfaction was plastered over his face and Sehun moaned at the olders' expressions. 

Slowly, Luhan down Sehun's chest before directing his attention to the latters neck. Tender kisses make Sehun lean his head back to meet the wall behind him. 
"Sehun..." Luhan whispered into his collar bone, making Sehun feel as if he's loosing control.

 

"Sehun? Luhan? What are you doing?"

. We're screwed.

Suddenly the door flung open. They've been caught.


Who caught them?? I'll let you decide. :3

A/N:

Oh myy. I'm so sorry for wasting time. >__<

Please comment! I really want to know where I need to improve so it would really help me out! Thank you for reading this to the end and I hope you enjoyed this very VERY short drabble!!