chapter 4

Meeting You

Me and my friends went separate ways when we arrived at the business department. We all have different classrooms except for Sulli though. she’s in the same class as me. So we walked together to our classroom. we arrive at our classroom and I stood at the door ready to walk in. I can see that most students already knew each other. I guessed they all transferred here from SM secondary that also belongs to my uncle. I roam my eyes around and saw Krystal. My hearts were starting to rush as our eyes met. I was happy that we are going to be classmates. That’s mean more time together. Sulli pushed through me as I was blocking the door, she saw Krystal and immediately ran to her and gave her a big hug. I smiled as I looked at how childish Sulli is.

Krystal’s POV

as I was getting out of my limo, I can see this blonde guy staring at me. I ignored him and went to the principal and greeted him. I was shocked when the Principal told me that he was Amber Liu, the famous young master of the Liu Enterprise and is also going to be my future husband. To be honest, he was indeed very handsome. And he was quite cute when he blushed. however, I don't like guys anymore. I used to love this one guy in middle school and he cheated on me. I was so deeply in love with him and after a while, I found out that he had a girlfriend and he was just dating me because of my status and money. I was so dumbfounded when I saw him kissing a girl in front of a convenience store. Since that day, I’ve never liked any guys. My sister became more cautious about who I talk with. The day my father told me that I have a fiancé. I was furious. But of course, I don't want to saddened my father so I accepted. But under one condition, if I don't like my fiancé, I won’t marry the person. And of course, my plan was to talk to the guy and destroy this marriage arrangement. Even though I know that this guy is rich, even more than our family, but I am through with love and men. We talked, we shook hands, and I was having this cold aura surrounding me. there was some strange things about this guy. sure his voice was low and y, but it has some feminine features in it. his hands was somewhat soft rather than tough. I glared at him and look at him from head to toe, he looked nothing like a girl. After a while, I noticed his name. Amber? Isn’t that a girl’s name? so curiosity took over me. I asked him and I was surprised that he was a girl. I somehow felt at ease at this fact and lessened my coldness. He, I mean she gave me a smile and wow. She was so handsome with that smile. I realized that I was blushing so I quickly made an excuse and went inside. I guess I will give her a chance. J

I sat in the classroom while thinking how should I act around her cause I know that she liked me. And I think I’m starting to like her too. but of course, I won’t rush since I just saw her and I don't know her personality. i was zoning out until I was startled by a person who is literally squeezing the crap out of me right now.

“KRYSTALLLLLLLLL I MISSED YOU SO MUCHHH”

“air …. Air …”

“oh sorry, I MISSED YOU SO DAMN MUCHHH” she released me and I regain my posture and look at her.

“OH MY GOD SULLI!!! >< I MISSED YOU TOO” it’s my best friend, we have not seen each other for a while now. since I went to USA for my summer vacation.

After a while of hugging each other, we both regained our posture. I was busy thinking earlier so I didn't have the chance to look at my classmates. I looked around and they are people that I know, well we both knew (sulli and I) since we all transferred here from SM Secondary. I stopped my gaze at the person standing at the door. our eyes met for a while and she turned the other way. Omo she’s cute when she blushes J.

“hey Krystal, I heard hyung is your fiancé” sulli told me

“hyung?”

“yep, she’s my hyung. We’re close. Actually all of us are close friends (refers to luna, minho, Victoria, yuri)”

“what? Really? I’ve never seen her around you guys”

“ahh yes, because hyung went to USA for middle school. Hyung was born in USA too.”

“that I heard”

“and you know what?”

“what?”

“your sister was here with us earlier”

“what? She was here?”

“yeah, she’s probably in the principal’s office or she left, I don't know”

“what is she doing here for?”

“checking hyung”

“Aish~”

“and you know what’s surprising?”

“what?”

“unnie accepted hyung! She said that hyung was nice and honest. She actually liked hyung. And she’s rooting you two” sulli said while pointing at Amber and back at me.

“what?! Did I heard right? She accepted Amber?”

“uh huh. I mean hyung is nice. Of course unnie would accept her. we’ve been friends for a long time. Everyone knew hyung’s personality. you’ll come to like him someday, I can guarantee *wink*” I slapped her arms. The teacher came in and Sulli sat infront of me.

Amber’s POV

I was watching how the two interact. I was surprised to see Krystal acting all friendly and not cold at all. but the fact that she’s an ice princess’s still true. She’s cold~ but in a y way :v e hem. As I was watching them, sulli then point to me and back to krystal saying something. Krystal was obviously blushing, Sulli must be saying something weird again. Aish this kid ==’ i stood there for a while and the teacher came in. everyone immediately went back to their seats and wait for instructions.

“Good morning” Mr. Kim, our homeroom teacher said

“Good Morning sir” we all said in unison.

“so welcome to SM High, I hope we all will have a splendid year” he said and continued

“you all may sit down, our class will have a new student this year. Mr. Liu here studied in USA and just came back last month. Please welcome Mr. Liu” Mr. Kim signaled me to stand infront of the class and I did.

“please introduce yourself and gave us a light background about you”

“hi everyone! My name is Amber Liu, from the Liu enterprise. I was born and raised in the US so my Korean is not that good. Please be nice to me and help me. Thank you”

For a moment there, I saw the girls in class was drooling and I was kind of happy when I saw Krystal being pissed off. Then everyone clapped their hands. There were several guys who questioned about my gender and I told them the truth. Mr. Kim signaled me to sit at the empty seat which was right next to krystal. I came over to my seat and got comfortable.

“hi” I whispered while waving my hand at her

“dork” she whispered back and I can see she’s smiling.

The lessons started and we all focused on the teachers and the lessons given.