Chapter One

You're Back

" Umma, appa.. Why cant we just stay here, in this lovely country, in London.. Why we have to move away? " asked Baekhyun to his parents after he heard that they will move to South Korea.

" Darling, we have to move because your father has to handle his new company there.. Appa just open a business company at South Korea.. So, he needs to go there as quick as possible.. Appa cannot leave both of us here becuse he needs to take care of us.. Do you mind to see appa left us and you cannot see him as much as you want? " said Mrs Byun, tried to comfort him..

" But, what about me? When we transferred, it means that I need to leave all my friends here.. and there are a lot of things that I want to do with them.. I gonna miss them a lot and they will also miss me a lot.. , " Baekhyun cried and his mother hugged him quickly..

" Yah, it's not like you will never see them in the future. You can still contact them whenever you miss them. And when you arrive at the new place, you can still find some new friends, right? And what makes you feel so confident that your friends here will miss you as you miss them..?? We can find many bestfriends but it's hard to find a true friend. A true friend means he will always being with us during laugh and sad.. and they will always remember us.. And remember one more thing.. you are from Korea. There is where you came from.. do not forget about your history, understand? "

Baekhyun never heard his father scolded him like that before, included his mother.. He started to cry as much as he wanted and it became louder than before.. He went to his room and locked the door, hugging his big sized Spongebob's doll. He feel that his parents are not care about his feeling anymore. He feels that his parents are not love him anymore.. Especially his father.. He hated his father..

That night was really silent.. They can only heard the sound of birds chirpping on the old tree outside their house.. " Honey, why do you scold him like that? He is only nine years old. He's still a child.. , " asked Mrs Byun to his husband while preparing two cups of coffee.. " Well, I want to teach him on how to accept the reality.. Before this, we'll always listen to him and give what he wants but now.. He'll grow up and I want to get rid of his childish behaviour.. And nine years old is not a child anymore... , " That night just when through like that, quite and silent..

One week later,

It's time for them to say goodbye to their friends and neighbours.. " Goodbye guys. Hurt to leave you all but I have to. Do not forget about me okay!! I'll miss you guys a lot.. , " His friends started to hug him and said " We'll never forget about you too.. , " Baekhyun waved to his friends and got into his car.. Along their journey, there were no sound between each other.. They were not speaking to each other.. Baekhyun only talked to his mother but his voice can only be heard if he wanted something.. 

It still the same until they arrived at South Korea after a long twelve hours of flight.. They took a cab and went to their new bungalow.. No doubt why Baekhyun can get anything what he wants..

Its been three days since they moved from London to South Korea. Baekhyun still cannot felt comfortable with the surrounding. He did'nt want to meet his neighbours and he also did'n want to find some new friends. He only play with his toys.. " Darling, I'm back.. , " said Mr Byun while hugging her wife from behind when he saw that his wife was preparing for their dinner. " Honey, don't do this.. Baekhyun might see us.. , " Mrs Byun pushed his husband slowly but he never released her from his hug..

" He'll never see us like this.. , " while Mr Byun tried to kiss her wife, she stopped him.. " Wait for this night okay.. But now, ask Baekhyun to eat dinner.. . " he nodded his head and went to Baekhyun's room.. He still can't get along well with his son.. " Hyuna, let's eat.. , " There was no response inside the room.. Mr Byun opened the door and saw that Baekhyun was laying on his bed while playing with his toys.. " Baekhyunaa, let's eat.. , " His son was still in silent mode.. Mr Byun released a big sigh.. " My son, actually what I did to you before is because I want you to learn on how to accept the reality.. , "

" We, umma and appa, want you to be a good son.. A son who always listen to his parents.. It's okay if you cannot forgive me.. But don't you want to be a good son? " He saw Baekhyun's eyes were teary.. Then, Baekhyun quickly hugged him while crying.. " I'm sorry, appa.. Actually I wanted to ask for your forgiveness but I afraid that you will still mad at me.. , " Baekhyun also see that his father was crying..

" It's okay, son. As long as you realised what had you done before.. Now I have a good new for you.. , " Baekhyun asked what was that and Mr Byun said that he had registerred Baekhyun to an elementary school and starting the day after tomorrow, he'll be going to school.. " Thanks, appa.. It is so bored to stay alone in this huge room.. , " Mr Byun smiled at him.. He took Baekhyun's hand and went downstairs cheerfully like nothing happened before.. They ate their dinner as a family back..

 

( For this chapter, I only tell about how Baekhyun went to Korea.. so it kinda bit boring chapter... =( but for they next chapter.. this is the hint.. THEY MEET ... wait for the new chap ok.. =) leave some comment so that I can improve my writing... )