chapter 1

You’re Not Fit for the Rage of War

 chapter one;
                 let's get down to business

 

 

"Your Majesty! the Huns have crossed our Northern Borders."
“Impossible!"


 



____





It was nearing the dry conditions of winter where everything hung in the air restlessly. No wind or rain, just the cold air seeping through every nook and cranny.

Winter was Zitao’s favourite season when he was younger, his mother would take him to the western regions of China where the snow piled and flourished over each other and he would play in the cold with unhidden delight. However, now just shy of eighteen Zitao hadn’t seen snow in years, although the empire had calmed down and was prospering thanks to the gruesome battles won and the strategic and victorious efforts of his father, Huang Yudan - the most celebrated General in China for his successful battles during the Twenty Year War, ornamented with merits and titles. But the battles had weathered him and winter was his nemesis. The dry coldness of the season made his knees buckle and his hard face even harsher. But he was Zitao’s one and only idol. He was winter personified - cold, strong and dignified. Zitao was spring - a mere sprite of a child.

Ever since Zitao could remember, every single day, the hours between the squawking rooster and the smell of breakfast was the time his father (or the local teacher if his father was out in battles or the like) would teach him wushu and swordplay. It was his favourite time of day and as the years went by he was unrivaled at the mere age of twelve. Now almost nineteen he proved himself far beyond the expectations his father had placed on him. He was a true warrior in the making, the pride of the Huang family.

Yet all the recognition never got to his young mind, he was a sweet child, a little clumsy with everyday life but loved by everyone in the general vicinity of the district. The 奶奶's (grandmas) would pinch his cheeks and exclaim how he grew more and more handsome each day. The young boys and girls looked up to him as a role model and would beg for him to teach them the little novelty tricks Zitao had picked up while practicing wushu. And of course each time the raven haired man would oblige.

But since the day he had outwitted and beaten a renowned warrior twice his age he had thought this would prove that he was as much a man and adult as his father but instead it had caused his father to be more reluctant to let him out and practice more serious forms of the art and his mother more protective of him.

“You are only a child.”
 



____





“Zitao! Zitao wake up!” the young boy groaned and snuggled himself further into his silk blanket.

“Huang Zitao you’re going to be late!” His mother called from outside his room’s door, rapping her knuckles on the wooden frame.

Zitao’s eyes suddenly opened up wide, today his father had promised to meet up with him at the town’s best horse dealer to let him buy his very own horse. The sunlight was already pouring into his room through the windows. “.” Zitao jumped out of bed and scrambled into his clothes before running out of his room and into the courtyard.

“Xiao Jin put breakfast on the table,” his mother called out from her room, “have a good time and don’t stay out for too long.”

“I won’t mother!” Zitao ran into the dining room and saw the soup on the table, “It’s hu la tang! Jin jie jie you’re the best!” Xiao Jin, the maid smiled at the young master and just put her index finger to her lip. Zitao nodded and quickly slurped it all down. Hu la tang was regarded as street food and certainly not good for a growing boy as his mother would have scowled at the sight, but Zitao loved it. It was his favourite dish and he only ever got to have it once in a full moon.

Looking up from his bowl the sun was already bordering the neighbour’s villa. He would have to run or he would be much too late for even his patient father to wait.

Zitao took the last gulp of the soup before waving goodbye to Xiao Jin and rushing out of the courtyard and onto the streets. He sprinted through the main road, cut through alleyways and small corners, bumping into people while profusely apologising but never stopping to take a breath until he finally skidded to a halt in front of a familiar large sign outside a maroon lacquered building. “Horses For Sale”.

The black haired boy straightened up and ran his hand through his disheveled hair attempting to de-messy it after running over five li to get here. He only just stepped foot into the building’s courtyard when he felt a large, strong hand take hold of his arm, “Ah this is your son General Huang?” His father appeared out of the left wing stables and Zitao feebly waved with his free hand, greeting his father who just sighed at the state and time his son was in.

The horse dealer examined the young boy intensely before turning around and going to Zitao’s father who was a good half li away from them, “Yudan you have a fine young son. Perfect build for horsemanship and warrior horses. I think the horse I showed you earlier would fit him quite well.”

At this Zitao’s father diverted his gaze from his son who was trying to fix his shirt to the horse dealer, “Pardon, Cao Ni?” He was in a state of surprise, “but that is your most prized horse, we are no noblemen of the aristocratic bloodline. It would be impossible to pay for it.”

Zitao was watching the two older men slightly confused.

“I do not sell my horses based on a person’s wealth Yudan but what I believe they will bring for this country, and I do believe your son is bound for greatness. If being the son of the greatest warrior of all time is any indication.” He let out a hearty laugh and Yudan smiled softly, “Such praises Cao. You are too kind.” However his smile strained as he looked at his son then muttered something which Zitao still half a li away couldn’t hear even when he strained with all his might. But whatever it was made the horse dealer’s eyebrows furrow and he nodded in understanding before going back to his boisterous persona, “Huang Zitao come let me show you your new horse.”

Zitao hated when his father kept secrets from him but he was too excited to see his new horse he practically skipped to the two men.

I wonder if she’s as fierce as a raging typhoon. Or as swift as a coursing river. Is her coat pure moonlight or as dark and mysterious as night? So many questions were running through the young boy’s mind as they walked past possibly thousands of different breeds of horses and ponies until the horse dealer finally came to a stop and stood in front of the largest and cleanest stable. But that wasn’t what captured Zitao’s attention. Inside the stable munching on some carrots and totally oblivious to the watchful eyes staring at it was quite possibly the most beautiful animal Zitao had ever seen. The horse’s coat was in fact full moonshine black. It was so well kept that the flick of its mane made the sunlight reflect its glossy dark hair in all different angles. It was also at least seven hands high and held an air of such regal status if it were human Zitao would have cowered.

“She’s perfect,” came the breathless whisper from Zitao’s mouth. His father smiled fondly at his son and patted his back, “take good care of her ok? Make your uncle Cao Ni proud for entrusting such a valuable animal to you and we are truly indebted to him. Such a rare species and caliber.”

Zitao straightened his back up enthusiastically, “I won’t uncle Ni I’ll be a great warrior just like my father!”
 



____






“Zitao you need to quit playing with that horse of yours and have dinner,” came the piercing, telltale voice of his mother. Zitao pouted and Li Mu (it had taken him hours to think of a suitable name for the horse.)

“Coming mother!” But not before giving the animal a last reluctant pat.

Just when he left the stables and was halfway towards the eating room there were rapping, incessant knocks at the main door. At a time like this? Zitao thought. Curious, he went to the door but not before Jin jie jie had beat him to it and to his surprise the person who entered donned the typical musk blue robes of the imperial scholars - he was part of the royal council. Riding on horseback the man was scrawny and had what seemed to be a permanent sneer on his face.

Seeing that it was someone of such importance Zitao knew his mother would have ushered him into another room. Children shouldn’t know too much. Thus taking the opportunity that no one had seen him he hid behind the cherry blossom trees that adorned the courtyard. Safely distanced away yet still close enough to hear the shrill voice of the scholar.

“War has broken out against the Huns. The Emperor has ordered one man of every family over the age of nineteen to fight.”

Hushed murmurs and gasps filled the courtyard, China was unified and the recent years were peaceful, pleasant ones, why now? And the only man in the family who had reached the legal age of battle was hardly capable of mounting a horse due to his weakened legs let alone defeat armies of soldiers. Zitao’s eyes widened as the truth hit him, no. forgetting that he was supposed to be in hiding he rushed to his father’s side, “father you can’t! You are not fit for war, you-”

Everyone turned their heads in surprise at the sudden appearance of the boy. Yudan was the first one to recover. His father’s voice thundered, “you are just a child! When you’re a man then you may speak.”

Zitao blinked, mouth forming words that wouldn’t come out, he bowed his head, refusing to apologise for his outburst. Even children have pride and he was reprimanded so harshly by his father that even the scholar’s usual sneer contorted into an uncomfortable cough. Yudan rubbed his temple getting the conscription scroll from the scholar and apologised for the scene their family had caused.



____





Dinner was a quiet affair as the cold air seemed to have taken on a weight of its own, dragging everybody’s hearts down. Tension replaced the usual happy banter and nobody seemed to have an appetite anymore. Zitao was clenching his chopsticks, the aroma from the food making him want to puke. And the small coughs his father let out, his weary, weathered face, his legs which were only just after years, starting to heal. He would die.

“You can’t!”

“Zitao,” came the warning authoritative voice of his father.

“I don’t care! Even as a child I can tell you’re hardly fit for war. Do you think y-”

“Huang Zitao I am your father how dare-”

“Exactly, exactly because you are my father I don’t want you going to fight in a war you won’t possibly return from.”

Yudan’s fist hit the table, “That’s enough! Go to your room!”

Zitao was about to refute again but the urging look on his mother’s face made him relent. He got up and left slamming the door behind him.
 



____





When Zitao was six, he only just reached up to his father’s thighs. They were going to secretly celebrate the Dragon Boat Festival at the local town (he was still small and his mother fretted he would get lost). But even so Zitao was much too short to see the people on their boats competing against one another. His lips were trembling about to cry from frustration before he felt himself get flung up in the air and landing on a set of very broad shoulders. He looked down and saw that he was sitting on his father’s shoulders and to this day it was Zitao’s favourite memory.
 



____





After what seemed like eternity the candlelight in his parent’s room were finally dimmed. Zitao had thought about this long and hard and the scenes of his father kept replaying in his mind, always the rock, the foundation which the boy had depended on. He couldn’t let his father leave like this. He deserved a cushioned life after all he had done for the emperor but all he received in return was a broken body and another scroll to go back and this time, ultimately die. Zitao just couldn’t understand.

But tomorrow...tomorrow would be a new day.
 



____





“Sir! Sir! Zitao isn’t in his room and the horse is gone,” came the frantic cries of Xiao Jin.

Everyone rushed to the stables. But the truth was staring straight back at them. “What do we do?” Zitao’s mother was frantic.

His father was still in a stunned daze, “nothing, there is nothing we can do. But pray.”
 



____





Huang Yudan bowed in front of the ancestors temple, his knees buckling under the pressure, he was in no condition to go to war, “please ancestors watch over Zitao. He is...but a child.”
 



____





Luhan wailed, throwing the gong on the floor. It let out a piercing clash when it came in contact with the grey concrete but the small dragon couldn’t care less, “I only got to sleep for two centuries and I’m being awoken again?”

Huang Li, the head ancestor frowned at the small creature. That was his favourite gong. “But it is of grave importance, Huang Zitao, Huang Yudan’s only child has escaped to fight in battle and he is a mere boy not past eighteen summers.”

Luhan rolled his eyes, “yeah, yeah, yeah I’m sure. He’s probably a bad apple anyway. Who would happily go to war? He’s probably thirsty for glory and the title of Hero of China or something like that. Boys his age are all the same.”

The head ancestor ignored the dragon’s ramblings and instead conjured up a stream of grey clouds, the centre of which was a mirror. Luhan stopped his ranting mid sentence and looked in with interest. The mirror instead of reflecting themselves showed Huang Yudan slouching, his body dependent on the black-wood cane he carried wherever he went. And yet he still stood his ground much to Luhan’s surprise. He had been asleep for only two hundred years but that was long enough for many generations to pass by without his knowledge.

“Huang Yudan served the empire well. A well versed strategist as well as a fearsome battle weapon. He’s quite the pride of our family.”

Luhan sighed then waved his hand, “show me the child.”

Huang Li grinned as he gently tapped the mirror which rippled and in Huang Yudan’s place was a young man galloping on a sleek black horse. A nice face Luhan noted, “not even eighteen summers you say? That’s not exactly young…I’ve seen heroes who haven’t even reached sixteen winters.”

Huang Li rubbed his temples, “times have changed Luhan. China has been unified since you’ve gone into slumber and boys aren’t sent to battles as decoys anymore. As head of the family I’ve been watching him carefully and he is indeed a worthy soldier but his temperament is too naive for proper war.”

Luhan groaned, “fine I will keep a watch over him. Should I stay in this form or my true form?”

Huang Li grimaced, “perhaps a human?”

“I haven’t changed into a human in over five centuries, what’s the deal now?”

“I was thinking more along the lines of you also going to the training camp they’re stationed at and being his friend or guardian since we can’t do anything but watch through this mirror.” He answered back innocently.

Luhan sent him a scathing look, “you haven’t changed since, you old fart.”

Huang Li laughed, “nor have you Luhan.”
 



____





Zitao finally arrived at the training base camp. His lips were taking on a pale blueish hue due to the cold weather and added with the dry climate his lips even more chapped than before as he had tried to warm them. Not a good idea the boy reminded himself.

He mounted off Li Mu and taking its reigns the pair slowly trudged to the front of the base camp. Zitao took a deep breath and kept muttering under his breath the words “Huang Zitao”, “nineteen”, “son of Huang Yudan.” He had been so intensely reciting he didn’t notice while waiting in the lineup that someone was watching him the whole time. Not until said male poked Zitao’s arm did Zitao’s concentrated face turn into one of surprise as he looked to his right and saw a beaming boy. He’s so pretty Zitao thought.

“Don’t you dare call me that,” the boy hissed at Zitao. Apparently he had thought that part aloud. But the stranger’s expressions relaxed into one of amicability, “Just don’t ever call me pretty or I’ll kill you. So you’re going to battle….”

Zitao nodded slightly scared at the fast transition of the boy’s emotions and worried he might say something else to offend the former. “I don’t bite,” the stranger laughed, “I’m Luhan by the way!”

“Oh, uh I’m Zitao.”

Surprisingly the two hit it right off and were even assigned the same tent coincidentally enough. Luhan just shrugged as if it was no big deal that out of a camp of two hundred plus soldiers they ultimately were going to room together.

When the two arrived they saw another young man already inside adjusting his side of their nomadic home. They soon found out he was called Yixing and was the son of the famous 太医 (imperial doctor) Zhang Fuli much to Luhan’s excitement, he had an interest in the field of medicine and was impressed by just how greatly it had advanced since the years he had gone into hibernation. Zitao sensing this wasn’t an area he was strong in and had no opinion of excused himself and decided to explore the training camp.

The whole region they were training in was void of any vegetation besides the small shrubs struggling to grow in the cracked, dry ground here and there. Zitao was so distracted as he got tangled in his thoughts, most of which involved his father finding out and the reaction he would have, that he didn’t notice he was about to bump right into a person before it was too late and scrolls were flying.

“Oh my god I’m so sorry,” Zitao quickly bent down helping the man collect the fallen silk parchments and handing it to him that when he finally looked up he didn’t expect to be met with the most irritated scowl he had seen in his young, sheltered life. Even your handsome face can’t compensate that ugly contortion you just achieved by such a condescending look Zitao mused in almost equal irritation before saying in an overly saccharine manner, “I’m so sorry” you arrogant prick.

The taller man responded with a click of his tongue before briskly walking away.

Zitao bit his tongue from saying anything further, he wasn’t here to make enemies. But just as he turned around deciding to go back to the tent he noticed that everyone was eyeing him cautiously and it wasn’t before he had finally asked someone did they reveal the identity of the man Zitao had the unfortunate luck to have collided into.

Wu Yifan. The third son of the emperor and second most likely candidate to sit on the throne. He would be their general, training them in combat and defence. Zitao groaned, it was only the first day and he had already sealed his fate as having offended a person of status so infinitely higher than his.

He relayed what happened back to Luhan and Yixing when he finally arrived back at the tent, getting lost halfway trying to find it thanks to his head being in the clouds when he was going out inspecting. When they heard this Luhan merely shrugged and muttered something along the lines of “mortals”, “princes”, “all the same” which confused Zitao but he was then distracted by Yixing’s reaction who only got more and more interested at what happened (even Zitao didn’t think it deserved to garner such a reaction from the doctor’s son.) When Zitao finally elaborated enough to satisfy Yixing’s curiosity the latter patted his back and offered him a cup of red tea he had just brewed. Zitao looked confusedly at the other but accepted it anyway. Yixing was a strange person.
 



____






“Name?”

Zitao gritted his teeth, “Huang Zitao sir.”

General Wu squinted at the soldier before putting his index finger under the young man’s chin and tilted it up, until Zitao was staring right back at those dark brown eyes.

"Look at me when I speak."

"Y-Yes sir." Zitao scowled under the touch, wanting nothing more than to use his fist and punch that arrogant look off the man’s face.

The general let his finger drop but not before giving the boy a glare. Zitao shivered under the look. The prince or general or whatever he chose to name himself was being extremely difficult and rude.

"He must really hate people who bump into him." Yixing whispered, in slight reverence when the general was a safe distance away.



After ten hours of gruelling training, not even the cold air that swept the north was enough to cool the sweaty soldiers, all it did was make their mouth and throats more parched. Their breathing more harsher.

And yet, much to the bemusement of Luhan who hadn’t exercised in centuries there was Zitao standing there as fresh as the smell of first spring as if they hadn’t just been given a taste what hell felt like.

Why was he even here again?

"What the hell Zitao,” Yixing’s raspy voice, a result of trying to fill his lungs with enough oxygen, echoed through the desolate training grounds, “how are you still standing?"

The younger shrugged his shoulders, “I guess it was from the constant training I was taught under my dad?”
 



____






And so the days passed in such a manner that before long the soldiers had gotten used to the ridiculous training schedules and hard drills they were required to complete. Yet there was one thing that bothered Zitao to no end. In the beginning he didn’t know what it was but he always felt like he was being watched, examined it wasn’t until the end of that week did Zitao realise that every time he was in combat or going on rounds along the circuits that those watchful eyes belonged to none other than Yifan himself.

Zitao voiced this strange discovery to his two friends who were equally puzzled. Yixing murmured, “maybe he’s planning to get back at you when you least expect it.”

“Just because I accidentally bumped into him?”

“Who knows how the mind work in a Prince’s brain.”

Just when Zitao was pouting and be his cruel fate Luhan let out a chuckle, so that’s why.

“What? why are you laughing?” Zitao asked confused.

The elder just smiled his I-know-more-than-you-do grin, “don’t be too quick to judge him Zitao.”

Zitao rolled his eyes, Luhan wasn’t being any help...again.
 



____





As if the weather couldn’t get any more colder it started snowing. Yixing and Luhan were woken up from their peaceful slumber by the cries and cackles of none other than a child.

“It’s snowing Lu ge! Yixing ge!” Zitao was bouncing up and down eagerly dressing himself, “I haven’t seen snow since I was a child!”

Luhan groaned and rolled over, covering his ears with the cotton pillow, “are you not a child now?”

Zitao poked his tongue out, not even being called a child could dampen his mood right now, “if you’re just going to sleep and waste such a great opportunity then I’m going.” The pair waved their hands motioning Zitao off. Today was Sunday the only day they were allowed to sleep a few extra hours before their guerrilla workouts continued. And no way were they wasting it on playing in the snow.

Zitao hadn’t packed mittens or anything of warming qualities in his rush to leave the house. But even so he couldn’t care less, being the only person who was awake he quietly went to the shared stables and untied Li Mu from her post. He wanted to show the horse the wonders of snow as well, but Li Mu was adamant to stay in the warmth of the stray laden stables much to the boy’s chagrin. With a last humph Zitao left the irritated animal and went back out into the cold. He was so busy watching the small specks of snow dance in the air that he didn’t notice someone was watching him the whole time.

“What are you doing up so early?”

Zitao almost jumped at the sudden interruption from the peaceful morning. He swivelled himself around and to his utter bemusement right in front of him was the general. Great.

“General Wu.” Zitao tilted his head in a slight bow. The other acknowledged it with a nod. “I was asking what you were doing?” Zitao failed to notice the curious lilt in the former’s words, too busy the ultimate torture of having to hold a conversation with a person who so obviously didn’t want anything to do with the boy.

“Looking at the snow.”

The general hummed at the short reply, he was clearly in an awkward position and Zitao tittered in irritation, “I’m sorry General Wu but you’re obviously busy and I don’t want to hold you back from whatever you’re doing so I’ll just take my leave now.”

“Wait! No.”

Zitao looked in surprise while the other stalled and bit his lip, “I just uh…you’re a good soldier and...uh...good job.” Zitao furrowed his eyebrows at the compliment, Yifan was obviously uncomfortable saying these things, must have been told to tell me that Zitao thought but even so it made him smile, “thank you General. I’ll be taking my leave now.”

“uh yeah ok, good job.”
 



____






The days eventually rolled into weeks and before long it was evident that the training camp were more or less ready for war. During that space of time Zitao noted with unhidden curiosity that the general didn’t hide the stares he was giving the other anymore, before he would quickly turn away and talk to some other lesser generals but now he would just stare right back at the boy, it caused Zitao’s cheeks to turn an unmistakable cherry hue for reasons he did not understand.

Luhan just gave him a knowing smile and replied, “dragon’s logic” much to the confusion of Zitao while Yixing had lost interest in the subject altogether and waved it off as the General being one good grudge holder.
 



____





It wasn’t until one winter day when the snow was falling heavier than usual and Zitao wanting to brush up on his archery had secretly headed over to the shooting grounds before dawn struck. Yet instead of being the only one there, someone too was practicing. If you could call it practice, each arrow suspended then released hit its target bulls eye. Just like magic. Zitao was so enraptured that he didn’t know the other man had noticed someone was watching him for sometime already before finally deciding to say, “whoever you are, if you don’t come out now I can’t guarantee that this arrow won’t be aiming for something with more flesh and blood.”

Zitao’s eyes widened as the meaning of the man’s words registered his mind and quickly scrambled out of the bush he was peeping from, “I’m so sorry it’s just that your technique was so good and - General Wu?” when Zitao had finally decided to look up after blabbering he didn’t expect to be greeted by a familiar face who too reflected his look of shock.

The general coughed, “oh uh Zitao what are you doing here?” the tip of his ears turning a vibrant red.

This is going to be so awkward. “I was going to practice my archery since it seems to be the thing I have most difficulty in and I’m sorry for interrupting you general I’ll take my leave now.”

“No.” Zitao stalled, this was the second time the general had tried to stop Zitao from leaving and once again the taller man was opening and closing his mouth not sure of what to say.

“I-I can teach you if you want…”

Zitao looked at the man startled. He was rubbing his neck and looking at the snow as if wanting it swallow him up.

He looks cute Zitao mused to himself, “I wouldn’t want to take your time general-”

“No it’s fine, seriously I’ve seen you draw the bow and that’s what’s wrong with your technique otherwise you could shoot just as well as me.”

The other’s eyes sparkled, “really?!”

The general coughed again, “yeah uh let me help you.”

Zitao quickly stood in place and positioned the bow and arrow to how he would usually have done. Yifan behind him was angling his shoulder and arms in the correct degrees and levels. He was so close to the younger that Zitao could feel his breath tingling on his neck and from his perennial vision he noticed just how handsome Yifan’s face was, when he wasn’t scowling his features were much softer and pleasant. The thought made Zitao’s cheeks heat up. He was so distracted that he didn’t notice Yifan had let go of his hold on Zitao’s hands and thus releasing the arrow. Zitao broke out from his stupor quickly only to see that the arrow landed right into the bulls eye.

“Oh my god!” Zitao was gushing, he turned his face towards Yifan’s, their noses just inches from touching, “you’re such a great archer General Wu, I haven’t been able to aim point red before, but now, now.” Zitao was rambling on and on that he didn’t notice the older man wasn’t paying attention to what he was saying until soft lips were on his own. Zitao’s eyes widened in shock what was happening? His whole brain blanked out until the taller man finally released his lips from the other and Zitao saw how red his cheeks were.

“I’m sorry I don’t know what came over me. You’re probably really angry right now and you have every right to be. I just…I oh the gods are going to - mphh” Yifan was silenced by Zitao pulling his shirt and sealing him with a kiss, which after a second of shock he eagerly reciprocated by deepening it. Truthfully, Zitao didn’t know what overcame him but the distressful tone when the general was trying to speak made him sound so cute and the kiss prior felt really nice. And what Zitao liked, he got.

After they let go of one another Yifan was a spluttering mess and Zitao was biting his tongue from trying not to laugh. That too was Zitao’s first kiss but the reaction the general was having was really too hilarious for him to handle. Zitao may act like a child and have childish tendencies but he was well aware of intimate acts like kissing and what not, he at least toyed with the idea that the general would be a lot more experienced in that aspect. It was amusing to say the least and endearing if he were to truthfully admit it.

Sudden shouts and calls were heard from the distance - the rest of the training camp were slowly waking up. Yifan quickly recovered from his daze and masked his face into a blank slate, “uh we should be going now. I will be seeing you later today Zitao…in combat trials.”

Zitao’s eyes twinkled playfully, he was trying to act all stoic now?

“Yes General Wu!”

“Yifan...you should call me Yifan if we’re alone because...uh yeah.” The tips of his ears were reddening once again. He quickly excused himself and left.

“Yifan…” Zitao let the name roll out of tongue, playing with it before smiling and watching the general walk further and further away.

 

____

 

authors notes: so this is chapter 1 (which was crossposted to ktstylefest) if you like it please do subscribe and I'd love to read your comments about what you thought of it etc thanks!