Episode 1

Wonderful Iife | Global TV Reality Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♦ Episode 1♦

In between breaks their will be , "interviews" , it will say "__ Int ." , which will be their interview where , they speak about how they feel about what's happening and such , like the TV shows .

 

 

 

*In Exo Dorm*

Luhan woke up to the disturbance of an alarm clock. He stared at it and he knew what today was. He sat up and looked around startled by the camera crew.

Luhan: Yah . Oh I'm really tired .

The 10 other boys ran into his room to wake him up .

D.O : yah , hyung , Up Up , You'll be gone for a while , we'll miss you !

Chanyeol : Yeah , but he'll be married instead , haha ! have fun ! arasso?

Luhan: nae , nae .

Luhan stood up and wondered around the house to wake himself up before he got ready.

*Luhan Int.*                                                       

MC:how do you feel? 

Luhan: I feel nervous , anxious . I was stalling kind of , haha , i was scared to go .

MC: Why so scared?

Luhan: it's really a different experience for everyone .

______________________________________________

*Meanwhile at the hotel ...

Ariana is anxious and wide awake. She searched through her things to make sure she has everything. She checks all her bags and makes sure they are loaded nicely. She gets into the van and they drive her to where they will be boarding and meeting their "partner." Ariana opened her hotel door as she grabbed the rest of her stuff. As she left the hotel building she saw another girl loading her stuff and she saw another girl coming down from the elevator to the car. She was startled because they were all loaded the same car. As she walked towards the car , she saw Demi Lovato and Kalana Jones.

Ariana: Hey , are you guys gonna be on "Wonderful Life" too?

Demi Lovato: Yes ma'am.

Kalana: Yes . we all are I guess. haha

Ariana: Yeah , well it's nice to know you guys are too . haha

The girls got into the van and started mingling. They were all under the same labels and such so they all got along very well .

Ariana: *Speaks to driver* , I wonder where we're gonna go .

Demi Lovato: Oh my gosh , you're so innocent . haha .

kalana : Right ! We sound like we're gonna kill him if we asked , but she's so sweet like , "OU i wonder where we're going?" , haha .

He isn't allowed to tell so he smiles as he drives. After  2 hours , they finally got to their destination. The girls opened the door and saw a dock. there were 5 more people there waiting. they were guys. The staff uploaded the van and their luggages and Demi grabbed her purse and walked towards the dock. They walked closer to the three other people and they bowed .

man 1??: Hello , I'm Yesung .

Man2??: Hi , I'm Luhan .

man3??: Hey , I'm Teddy ,

man4??: Hello , I'm Donghae.

man5??: Hi , I'm the most handsome ;) haha , i'm eli.

Ariana: HAha . Oh , Hi , I'm Ariana Grande.

Demi : I'm Demi Lovato , haha

Kalana: And i'm Kalana .

Ariana: So , how many more people are we waiting for ? I forgot .

Yesung : 4

more , I think .

Teddy: Do you girls know any body else coming?

Kalana:  um , no , no not at the momment. haha

They started talking to one another for a while but then they heard a horn , it was a big yacht , They all turned around to see the huge yacht before them .

Ariana: Woah , It's so beautiful .

 As the people stared at the amazing yacht , there was a little speed boat driving towards the dock . In the speed boat was a couple .

 couple: Hey! look at over here !

All the heads the couple. It was brangelina .

Angelina: So , you guys are probably wondering why we are here? ... Well , we are going to be the hosts of "Wonderful Life." haha .

brad: So , we are going to take you guys onto the yacht as we wait for the rest of the members .

They all boarded the spee boat and they got onto the yacht. They saw headed to the main part of the yacht and waitied . They got to speak to each other and finally , 3 more people boarded the yacht from the speed boat. As the 3 girls walked in all heads turned. It was Aijala , kalia and Ronny .

Ariana's Int.                        

MC: When you saw them , what did you think?

Ariana: I was so intimidated mannn . Because Aijala , Ronny and Kalia are like goddess especially toward the Asian market as well as world wide . So , DURH , who would be intimidated. Plus , all the guys were asian so OF COURSE we were so underrated at that moment.

_________________________

  Ronny: annyeong .Hi .

Kalia: annyeonghaeseyo . Hello :)

Aijala : Annyeong ! :)  Haii .

The girls were warmly welcomed into the little circle on the deck.

Teddy: so , I guess we have one more person left ?

kalia: Yeaaah . I suppose .

Ariana : I thought I was gonna be theonly diva here , guess i thought wrong . hahaha .

Demi: waiit ? weren't you at the same hotel as us?

Aijala: yes , but , after the press conference and concert , I went shopping since it was our last dayy , so i headed back later .

Kalana : oh , so you woke up later . haha .

Aijala: yes , yes . hahaha . Plus , i went to visit some of my friends at YG Entertainment . haha

Kalana: Teddy? you went to visit teddy?

Aijala: no .HAHA . Kalia , Ronny and I went to visit the Big Bang & 2ne1 memebers for a bit .

Angelina : well , since we are waiting on one more memeber , how about we entertain each other for a bit since , we are entertainers.

all: alright.

Ariana  , Demi , Donghae , Kalana, Yesung and Eli performed and next was Luhan . Luhan was so ready to kill the stage with "Overdose." The music and Luhan began the dance but towards the middle of the someone popped out and started dancing with him . Everyone started screaming . Luhan smiled becase he thought they were cheering him on . But then he looked back . It was Kris ! Luhan wide-eyed , stared at Kris. It was like he saw a ghost and his heart broke into a bunch of pieces .  Kris hugged Luhan , It was a BROMANCE moment for them .

Luhan Int.                                   

MC: How do you feel seeing Kris ?

Luhan: What had happened was all of our faults. The group , Kris and I , because We don't have a right to be angry , he basically raised the younger ones and he was always there but , at the same time , I keep thinking , "We were at the top of our careers , why quit? why take down the whole group down with you?"

Mc: I see .

___________________________

After the heart-touching moment , Kalia performed a cute little song that caught everyone's attention and Aijala sanged her heart out to a lovely ballad that caught everyone's heart . Teddy and Ronny were last , Ronny wasn't the singing type , more of a money-making-manager type but Teddy was willing to rap for them .

Teddy : Alright , Alright . I'll do it , but I need a Taeyang . haha .

Aijala: Ani ! Oppa .  rap to , 1tym , "Hot dugo dugo hot ." hahahaha .

Teddy: jinjja? HAHA , you remember that song?

Kalia: Who doesn't?! haha , it was a 19-something anthem !

Teddy : Me ! haha . 19-something? haha I feel old now . Aight .

Teddy rapped to Taeyang's - "Prayer" , an english version ,  and literally caught so many hearts . Even Angelina was wowed .

Teddy Int.                                   

MC: So which girl would you like as your "wife"?

Teddy: ummm . I would choose Aijala , It's just because we would make a amazing album together . but She's cute . haha , nawh , I'd like to see her my wife .

_____________________________

Ariana's Int                                   

MC: So which guy would you like as your "husband"?

Ariana: Luhan , he's so innocent and such a pretty boy . Or , maybe Donghae .

_____________________________

Kalana's Int                                  

MC: So which guy would you like as your "husband"?

Kalana: Teddy ! He has all that swag , it;s just ..I like it . haha . and "swag" isn;t usually for me . But maybe Donghae or Yesung too . I gotta admit , i'm kinda a fan haha .

______________________________

Donghae's Int                                 

MC: So which girl would you like as your "wife"?

Donghae: Ariana Grande , because she's very cute and has vibe to her that attracts men .

______________________________

Demi's Int                                     

MC: So which guy would you like as your "husband"?

Demi: Eli , I don't know why . He;s just more of my type of men . haha like very y and mysterious.

______________________________

Eli's Int.                                        

MC: So which girl would you like as your "wife"?

Eli: Ronny ! I like noonas . HAHAHA .

______________________________

Kalia's Int                                     

MC: So which guy would you like as your "husband"?

Kalia: um , Kris ? or Luhan . They are more of my type innocent yet mysterious .

______________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter