Finish

Nam Woohyun, your seatmate

Nam Woohyun. Who's that?

            He is your seatmates for the last 2 years at this school. He is an ANNOYING BRAT who love to make fun of you.

  FIRST : he tripped you. and the next thing you know, the whole class is laughing at you.

  SECOND:  he draws on you when you are sleeping.

  THIRD :  he pretend to pat your back. But he stick on a big "I'M A LOSER" paper on your back.

  AND SO ON.....

don't you feel like changing seat? YES. HELL YES. but everytime you ask to change seat, the teacher will tell you 'Why do you want to change seat? Mr. Nam is a nice and smart student. You should learn something from him.'

WTH? NICE? i mean "NICE"? yeah, he's nice in front of the teacher, but a jerk behind them. smart? hell yeah. he is super smart. top student in school.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

           It's Mrs. Choi's class, but she's absent. and now, the class is like a zoo with many types of naughty animals. Papers flew up and down. girls chatting nonstop. the guys flirting with some ty girls. and there's you. trying to finish all the homework the teachers gave you. and Woohyun, trying to make you annoyed.

'Hey,' said Woohyun, nudging you.

'What now?'

'Do you know why the sky are grey?'

'No.............Why?............' you said annoyingly.

He leaned closer and whisper. ' Because..................... the sky............... is full of......................... YOUR FART GAS!!!!!'

he shout making your eardrum explode.

'YAH!!!' you shout at him. he let out a sastified laugh.

'STOP IT! i'm trying to finish my homework,'

'No. you can't.' he said aggresively.

'huh?'

'i said "no. you can't", don't you hear me?'

'Why?'

'because.....' He then snatch your book from you.

'HEY!'

'because.. i've just snatch your book,' he then make a 'merong' face.

'YAH! give it back!' you shift your seat so that you are facing him.

'nu-uh,' he then lift his hand higher so that you can't get your book.

you move forward and strech out your arms to get your book back. he move his hand higher and backward. you slide your body forward and strech your arm longer. he then move higher and more to the back. you try to catch it but....

BAM!

you fall. ON TOP OF HIM. body meets body. eyes met eyes. and LIPS MEET LIPS!

WTH? this is my first kiss! no! i'm not giving my first kiss to him! i've to get up.

you try to move apart your body from him. but his hand make it way tou your jaw. pulling you deeper into the kiss.

your eyes widden at his actions. you again tried to move. but he held your waist so that you cannot move.

for about a minute, you HAVE to kiss him. he then broke the kiss to catch his breath.

 

'What the heck are you doing?' you shout at his face. he still has his hold onto your waist.

'i've something to tell you,' he said with a carring voice.

'LET ME GO!' you tried shifting your body but fail.

 

'i like you' you froze at his statement. eyes widen.

'what?' you manage to say.

'i like you since the first day we become seatmate,'

'huh?' you are in a confussed zone.

'i'm sorry that i've always tease you. make you angry and even cry,'

'h-how do you know that i cry?'

'i know this is weird. but, i've always watch you from the back.'

'watch me?'

'yes. if anything happens to you, i've blamed myself for it,'

'b-but...'

'you, i like you. would you be my girlfriend?'

 

'huh? what------'

he kiss you again. but this time, it is more softer. full of love and care. your eyes widen at his action. but then the kiss soften yourself and you kiss him back.

 

     by then, the class when AWW!!!!. somes even screams while the others trying to take pictures with their phones.

after about two minutes kiss, he broke it.

'So?'

'y-yes... i would'

'hehehe... that's cute. and by the way. you know that you're heavy aren't you?'

'YAH!' he giggled and kiss you again. you smiled at his cute actions.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

guys!! i'm back for another one-shot. i've tried to write chapter story, but failed.

sorry i've make you guys wait for a long time. and for the CUSTOMER SERVICES, i'll make somtime to write it.

coment.... please.

i've hope you guys like it. ignore the grammatical errors.  :3