Blueberry Kisses

Blueberry Kisses [Oneshot]

 


    I woke up to a massive, pounding headache which was drilling through my head like a machine that had gotten out of control. Where the heck was I, was my first question. I slowly opened my eyes only to find the sun gazing back at me with that overly annoying happiness through the semi-clean window. I shut my eyes immediately. The curtains weren’t closed either. Who the hell was so idiotic that he would leave the curtains open when he went to sleep? It was way too bright.


   After some minutes of just laying on the bed and properly waking up I finally rubbed my eyes. I ran my left hand through my messy, dark hair which apparently had some once-sticky-substance dried on the side of it. A tiny bit of the substance was also dried on my neck. I rubbed the skin in confusion. There came another question: what the did I do last night? I scratched my neck and the dried liquid came off in little bits like bread crumbs. I tasted it, but of course the flavor was long gone. I did have a guess though. I kinda knew already what it might have been.


    I didn’t dare open my sleepy eyes ever again, but I knew had to do it sooner or later. I wasn’t necessarily sleepy anymore, just overly curious about what was going on. As I finally loaded up my courage to open my eyes, I found out many things. Firstly, I was on a familiar bed and there was a person laying next to me. Secondly, I think we were both and the person next to me was too beautiful to even exist.


    He (and yes, it was a he) had closed, one lidded eyes, plump, bright red lips that reminded me of a strawberry and a very sharp jawline I wanted to touch. He seemed familiar. He looked like an angel in a peaceful sleep which he would only wake up from if someone kissed him with pure, loving intentions. Was this a dream? For angels don’t exist and there was one next to me with blonde hair, hugging me with his beautifully slender arms.

   Okay, there was no use denying it. Next to me was indeed my best friend whom I had fallen for. I was slowly rewinding the events of last night, but I still couldn’t bring myself to think about the most shocking facts. Or I could but I didn’t want to. Not yet.


    The scent of the room wasn’t fresh at all, but it was only the lack of oxygen. There were no bottles or anything like that on the floor either, excluding the lube. I sat up and scanned the room which belonged to Hyukjae. He had kept it super clean as usual, but our clothes were on the floor all tangled up. I turned my head towards Hyukjae and decided to observe a bit more. We shared the same white blanket which was soft, thick and really comfy, and we had slept all night under it, both glued to each other. No wonder it was almost 10 o’clock. We must have been exhausted to sleep this long. I looked once again around the room and listened for noises from the hallway. It was suspiciously quiet. Quiet and humid before a storm.


    I really had to get up, straighten my back and open the window in order to breathe properly, but as I turned around and put my bare feet to the cold floor I heard a whine which could’ve been easily mistaken as a girl’s.
    ”Haee..” the whiny voice said.
    ”..Hyukkie?” I answered back with a question-tone. And god, my voice was low and hoarse.


    He didn’t answer, but I clearly felt his body moving and pressing against the lower part of my torso, hugging me and trying to desperately pull me back to bed to cuddle. I guess he thought me as his monkey plushie which I had given to him as a random present three weeks ago. Somehow, a couple of days after that had happened the plushie had mystically moved itself onto my bed for a while, and when Hyukjae finally took it back, he always told me how good it smelled.


    Currently, the cursed plushie was on the chair, staring at us. Or actually me. Like I was the bad guy taking Hyukjae away from it, even though it must have been Hyukjae himself who put the monkey there when it had fallen down from the bed. Far away from us.

   Not my fault though. Who was actually sane enough to have a plushie either next to you in bed while having , or have the plushie on the floor observing you while having ? Why did it have to be there on the first place? Staring from the chair wasn’t any better either, to be honest.


    I yawned and let out a long sigh. Bit by bit I was remembering some things. I wasn’t necessarily shocked about the fact that we had had , but mostly scared how others would react if they knew. Hyukjae wanted this and I totally knew that, but we were screwed if other members, especially Teuk, knew about how I had made my best friend’s sore and how the same tish friend of mine wanted to have a second round because of non-existent . That much I had recalled so far. On top of the satisfied feeling of actually in Hyukjae.


    I blushed a bit and removed Hyukjae’s arms, quickly getting off the bed and tip-toeing my way to the lump of underwear on the floor. I took the dark red ones and put them on. They might have been Hyukjae’s, but.. oh well. After that I made my way to the window and let some fresh air in by opening it. I heard the birds sing playfully and I smiled to myself. It was a lovely spring day and, I had to admit, physically I felt ridiculously good.


    After spending some time at the window I went to the door which most certainly wasn’t locked. I opened it to check if anyone else had woken up. I think they had, according to the fuss they made in the livingroom. I managed to hear Ryeowook’s and Leeteuk’s voices. They were probably there with Yesung’s turtles who didn’t get their food on time. I closed the door and returned to Hyukjae, silently and carefully crawling under the covers. I stared at him, slowly pointing out his gorgeous features in my head. I lifted my hand to his cheek to caress it and track down his jawline with a finger. Then I softly combed his blonde hair with the whole hand.


    God, how can one be so beautiful, gorgeous, handsome and cute at the same time? He was so fragile and seemed like a child when he slept. At the moment he was so peaceful and innocent, the exact opposite of his nature last night.


    After staring at him for what was about approximately 3 minutes, I suddenly got an idea. I had to hurry if I wanted it to succeed. I wanted to surprise him before he woke up, so I carefully lifted myself up and once again left the bed to make my way through the door, straight into the kitchen. I mumbled a few good mornings while I opened the fridge and scanned it with my eyes for any strawberries. There were none left. All of them had been eaten already. In my mind I cursed the greedy one who took them all, but when I realized it was probably Hyukjae who munched them I took my thoughts back.


    I found out we had still some blueberries left, and so I decided that they were close enough. As I was putting the blueberries into a cup cutely one by one, I heard someone else walking and tumbling in to the livingroom. It was Kyuhyun who had of course brought his laptop, only to forget its existence when Yesung slammed through the other door to rant about Heechul’s cat who had been sleeping on his pillow. This morning was weird in so many ways.


    When I was done with the berries, I grabbed a clean glass and got myself some fresh water. I had to drink something to wet my mouth since it was dry as a desert. Then I turned my thoughts back to the blueberries and grabbed a tiny fork which I used to taste a few of them. They were still a bit cool, which was ideal. Warm berries wouldn’t be so delicious after all.


    I took the small, black cup with white insides and tried to ninja my way back to Hyukjae’s room, this time locking the door properly. I quietly made my way to the soft almost-double-bed and sat down with care. I was still tasting the sweetness in my mouth and I was sure Hyukjae would like the flavor. I was thankful. Whoever bought these berries was a good person.

   Immediately after sitting down on the bed I leaned over to press my lips on Hyukjae’s, waking him up oh-so-gently.
   ”Good morning, Hyukkie~” I mumbled into his mouth as the beauty in front of me tried to open his eyes and push me away. So cute.


    I ignored the pushing and took a couple of the blueberries and asked Hyukjae to lower his lip and let me feed him. He didn’t have any strength to go against me, and so gave up, letting out a ‘nnn’ to express that he loved this, he loved me, he loved the taste but was too tired to show it. I felt flutters in my stomach. It made me smile like an idiot.


    I put about five berries in his small mouth and had him munch them by himself for a while. When he finally swallowed and was going to open his eyes, I kissed him with the most gentle way I could. I didn’t dare break the work of porcelain art in my hands as I gave in to the blueberry kisses, slowly leaning more towards and letting out a quiet sound of satisfaction when Hyukjae locked his hands behind my neck and pushed my head down.