fade

The Break up

A/N : to my best friend Yun..

 

 

She stared at the beautiful night sky. She's fallen for its immortality. She's reaching her hand out, as to grab for the stars.

 

Suddenly, her chest feels heavy. The smells of Jiyong still lingered in her mind. She remembers their meeting in the evening. She saw him coming and she gave him the sweetest smile.

 

But he didn't smile back. He wore expressionless face. She walked towards him. Not wanting him to walk further.

 

Reaching out her hands, she’s trying to grab Jiyong arm. But then he stops. He looks at her with cold eyes. She sensed something was wrong.

 

What is it this time? Her minds speak nervously. She had one guess in her mind, but her heart refused to admit it. The voiced on the telephone last night explained it all. But she’s too stubborn to admit it.

 

"Sandara...” his voice softly whispered.

 

"Jiyongie, you're here. Let's go and watch movies. Let's have fun. I'll take care of the bills tonight." she grinned while her sweet voice brushed Jiyong ears.

 

She tried dragging Jiyong away but he stood still. Like his foot were nailed on the ground.

 

"Sandara, lets break up. I've met someone else," his voice struck her like a thunderstorm. Finally, her heart hears what she afraid. Her lips trembling, her hands turn cold. She stared at him, unwilling to let her tears drop.

 

They stood silent for a moment. Then, he started to walked away. She trusted him with her heart, and he betrayed her.

 

She doesn’t know how long she stands still, the cold wind blowing her beautiful dress. She’s shivering, finally aware of what is happening, and she running.

She running like shes been chasing by a ghost, a ghost that keep on haunting her heart and mind. Her mind is not working, her heart is aching. Her body goes numb.

When she feels her breathe is getting hard, she stops abruptly and fell to the ground, grasping for air. The rain start pouring, like it knows that she's in a deep grief, over a broken relationship.

 

She finally rose, and started to walked away, to uncertain destination. The rain falls down, and she's crying...

 

She loves him so much that its hurt..