Different.

The Lost Soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfGZmfR0hcs

1.Different

To Kyungsoo being bullied was his daily life.He just took them all without complaining because he thought that complaining would make things even worse. As a result he was bulled more but he became indifferent.


Today was like another normal day to him,to others was a very special day where you could make new friends and also become more close with your classmates:MT.Everyone were excited when the teacher mentioned that they were going camping for two weeks together with another class.He didn't really care about making new friends because he didn't trust people.

He had a friend before but their friendship went in the wrong way.They were inseparable like brothers.His name was Jongin.They were troublemakers since elementary,well Jongin was more than Kyungsoo;he just followed him whenever he went."Kyungsoo,you said you wanted to have that toy right?" 10 years old Jongin said.Kyungsoo nodded eye locked on the toy that was displayed in front of them.They were always wandering around the streets of Goyang since they didn't like being at home."Want me to take it for you?" Jongin looked at him straight in the eyes."You have money?" Kyungsoo said surprised."No." He nonchalantly said."Then with what..don't tell me you're going to steal it?!" He whispered the last part."Why not?" He smirked and headed inside."No,wait!" And that was the last moment they passed as friends.The next year Jongin transferred in Seoul leaving kyungsoo confused and disappointed.

His thoughts were cut as he noticed that he arrived at the destination.He arrived early at school like always.He liked being the first so that there wasn't that much chaos with all the students chit-chatting and so on.He was listening to IU newest single My Old Story.He liked her voice and he also thought she was cute.The song was so sad yet so calming.He couldn't help but close his eyes and hoped that time would stop.

He tapped his fingers as he followed the melody.Everything was so calm until someone took of his earphone.He didn't even have to turn around to see who was the culprit:Park Chanyeol and his minions. "Having fun shorty?" He chuckled as the others snickered."Well,I was." "Ohh~" his minions looked interested in this 'fight'.


Park Chanyeol was his classmate since elementary and from then he started to bully him just because the girl he liked was in love with kyungsoo. His other minions were Byun Baekhyun,Kim Jongdae and Oh Sehun.Baekhyun and Jongdae were with Chanyeol since elementary school while Sehun joined the group in middle school.


"Wow,being aggressive this day huh? Going through puberty? Ah no sorry.I forgot you still drink mommy's milk~" they all laughed and high-fived each-other.He was all taking it in because he didn't want to cause problems."Still thinking you can grow taller? Dream kiddo!" He ruffled his hair.Kyungsoo just fixed his glasses."Hey,don't discriminate short people." Baekhyun and Jongdae crossed their arms."Sorry guys,but I think you two should also stop dreaming." He chuckled and as a result they flicked his head and also head locked him.

"Hey kiddo!" Kyungsoo looked up and saw Jongdae staring straight at him."Don't think we're on the same level.You're still shorter than us." He chuckled."Should I buy you high-heels?" Sehun added more fun leaving the trio laughing hard."Y-you want?" Chanyeol said still laughing with already tears in his eyes."Why don't you buy it for yourselves?" He looked at them with a nonchalant look."Yah,you piece of--"

"Guys! I thought I was late." The teacher came just in time."Look I bought the 2 minutes tent! It's big enough for two people! One of you wanna join me?" Mr.Yoon waved the bag in front of them."Kyungsoo." They said all together still glaring at him."Great,so Kyungsoo you'll-" "No thanks,I already have mine." He bowed respectfully at Mr.Yoon leaving him speechless."Ah well it can't be helped."He awkwardly laughed.Soon enough everyone arrived.Kyungsoo started to listen to music again since the students were chatting no stop.

"Yah did you watch you're all surrounded episode yesterday?" A girl said feeling excited."Yes~ Ahn Jaehyun was so hot like always!" Another squealed at the mention at the actor."Don't forget Lee Seunggi! If I could just meet him." Another daydreamed.No matter what he did he could still hear. all their conversation and it was getting on his nerves."Guys! I saw a new online game yesterday~ it was awesome,wanna see?" A guy said taking his smartphone out."Ah! The one you emailed me? I agree with you.i couldn't even sleep!" They high-fived each other.

Kyungsoo admitted that he missed having a friend but he just can't trust people easily.

Fortunately after the long wait the bus arrived just in time before kyungsoo could lose his patience.Without a word he was the first one to get into the bus after putting his suitcase in the trunk of the bus.

*Finally can have some rest* he said as he seated himself in the first row near the driver.He changed his playlist to Yiruma and naturally looked outside as he felt relaxed.He felt a weight beside him.He looked and saw his classmate.Her name was Park Sunyoung and she was just like him.She was his female version.Thats why most of the time they would tease them.

"Oh~ Together again? Have you finally decided to date each other?" a student from the other class said as he was passing by."Woo~ guys,prepare some flowers! They're getting married today!" A girl squealed.Sunyoung and Kyungsoo ignored them like they always did.Kyungsoo noticed that Sunyoung slightly blushed."Enjoying yourslef Sunyoung-ssi?" An old friend of her said.She just ignored her by putting on her earphones."Whatever~" she rolled her eyes and went to the end of the bus.


Finally it was time to go."Ok guys! I hope you enjoy the trip and don't talk too loud,arasseo?" Mr.Yoon said."Would you like to aggiungere something Mrs Han?" Mr Yoon passed the mike to the homeroom teacher."Uhm..well..uh.." Everyone were already minding their own businesses."Enjoy the trip." She finally managed to say.The trip was very long to Kyungsoo.Everyone were chatting and laughing together enjoining their boundings.

After 5 hours they arrived at the campsite."Ok guys wake up! Remember don't forget anything on the bus! And throw your trashes outside." Mr.Yoon reminded.Those who were asleep woke up and those who were chatting stopped and collected their belongings.


*Finally~* kyungsoo stretched himself as soon as he got down from the bus.The other students were busy admiring the beautiful view of the campsite."Wow,so beautiful!" The girls awed."Nice place." The guys retorted.Everyone took their belongings and bid goodbye to the driver."So guys,choose your partner and find a place to put your tents." Mr. Yoon sadly went by himself.Kyungsoo chose a spot near the entrance of the forest.

He skillfully build the tent and sat himselft on the ground as he took out a book.It was a collectio of mythological creatures and in love with it.Before he could enjoy himself the chaos started again with the students thata started to chit-chat again.He close his eyes and sighed.*Why did I even agree to come here.* He put his earphones as he thought that there would be some differences.But in vain the chaos become louder."Aish." he whispered glaring all the students.

He looked around and saw the forest."Better isolate myself." he smiled and started to go on his own without anyone knowing.He happily put his earphones again as Yurima started to play again."Ah..so peaceful." he inhaled the fresh air and put his hand inside the pockets of the jacket.

Later on he found out that he got lost.Normally people would freak out but stragely the forest gave him a comfortable feeling.While finding the way out he noticed a huge cavern."Oh,it seems like someone lives here." he looked around and saw animals bones.He saw claws marks on the walls with also foxes drawings.He got curious and found a rock beside his foot.He took it and started to draw 9 tails.Since he was a child he liked reading myths instead of fairytails.Finished the 9 tails he stepped back and admired his work.

"It kind of look like a nine tailed fox now." He smiled proudly."I can be Picasso." He joked to him self.He left after looking some more.He started to look the right way again when it suddenly started to rain hard."Aish! Why right now when I'm out." He hurriedly turned back to the cavern."Aw!" He sighed seeing his drenched clothes."And now?" He saw that the rain wouldn't stop."Well I think I have to stay here for a while."He started to look around for some nice place to sleep."Uh?" Noticing something he approached the weird 'thing' that was lying on the floor."This wasn't here before."

He looked closer and tried to touch.Suddently he found himself on the floor."Woah!" He looked up and found himself face to face with a girl.*Wow,she's beautiful.* Before he could talk the girls eyes changed into the sky's color."Oh my g--" the girl covered his mouth so that he wouldn't scream.*Don't scream or they might find me.* his eyes widened noticing that didn't move.*S-she talked b-but didn't move!" *I still can't feel comfortable talking since I've locked in that walls for almost 100 years.* Kyungsoo shocked by the situation,fainted.

When he woke up he found himself in his tent."Whew,I was just dreaming." he sighed in relief.He quickly went out to check his classmates."Hey! Your so lucky dude!" Mark,the trasfered student said."What?" Kyungsoo looked confused."Some girl brought you back here." His friend Jinyoung elbowed him."What did you do uh?" he wiggled his eyebrows."Will Sunyoung be ok with it?" they joked. Kyungsoo started to panick.

"W-what did she look like?" his heart started to pound."She looked very pretty.Long hair and chocolate-like eyes." they started daydreaming."But strangely she looked mute.When we asked her question about you she just laid you on the ground and did strange signs.Like mute people usually do." Jinyoung said thoughtfully."Yeah right.She pointed at you then at the forest.That's when we understood that she found you lying on the ground." "Smart aren't we?" Jinyoung grinned."Plus she didn't seem like a student of our school." Mark tried to remeber her face.Kyungsoo froze on the spot.*All their information match with her.* he loved myths and all but he wasn't expecting all of this to happen.

He went immediately to his tent to clear his mind.He sat himself and looked in daze.He was to absorbed in his mind that he didn't notice that someone was inside.*Hi.* Kyungsoo heart stopped for a moment.He slowly turned around and saw the girl sitting beside him.Before he could scream the girl put her index finger on signaling him to be quite.Kyungsoo covered his own mouth and got away till the end of his tent."W-what do you want from me? What are you?" he took the nearest pillow and hugged it.The girl smiled cutely but she was wearing a black dress which made her seem more scary.*I want some meat.I'm a Gumiho!* she grinned.Kyungsoo stared at her from head to toe.He was shocked and amazed at the same time.

 The girl was now checking out all his stuff with amusing expressions.*She..looks different.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! sorry for my late update m(_ _)m

anyway hope you like this chapter :3

sorry if there are some mistakes C:

subscribe and comments are appreciated :D

love you! <3 

p.s:thanks for subscribing! :')