It's Hollow

Destined Downfall (HAITUS)

He was a captivating, successful, and well rounded business man. With broad shoulders and a slender frame, who wouldn't stop to gaze at this perfect specimen? He was the embodiment of a god. From the way he parted his blonde hair to the way he his lips in utter anticipation, all knew of the infamous, Oh Sehun. His swagger made office males insecure and females clutch their thighs closed with flustered cheeks. Everything is perfect in his world, well almost everything.

"Mr. Oh, we need you to sign off on this loan." A squared and organized figure spoke from behind the office door of this important person. Sehun gazed aimlessly out his office window as he motioned the man with a lazy left hand to proceed into the occupied territory. At such movement, the man slipped himself into the room in a slow censored manner.

" Woohyun, please explain to me why you aren't over at Stoney Sails Entertainment to retrieve my wife?" The man froze in place ready to give sehun his files to sign.

"That was no--" before another mindless word slipped off his tongue a stapler was smack clean across his face. He grunted in pain but kept his feet firmly on the ground gripping his cheek in humiliation.

"I repeat. Explain to me why you aren't over getting my wife?" With a trembling voice the abused answer in the most pathetic way possible,

"S-sir I'm deeply sorry. I forgot. You never wrote the time on the schedule so i--" once more an object was thrown towards his face and he quickly dodged it for his life. "Yes sir I'll be over there right away. Please don't mind my idiocracy I --- I'll just go!!" Mistreated and in tears the man ran out the room slamming the door. Sehun merely scoffed at the man who can't seem to manage anything properly.  In his giant leather office chair he swirled leisurely. Then a lightbulb went off. His long fingers roamed to his office phone and he dialed the secretary.

"Yes hello, Luhan? Can you please schedule for Kang Woohyun to have his out my office cubicle no later than..." he searched around for a clock to base his firing on. "...no later than 6pm?" Loud typing was heard over the phone,

"Yes Mr.Oh. It's just been scheduled. Need anything else sir?" The thinnest smirk stretched on his face as he heard his secretary asked.

"Do you know someone good at running errands?"

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Maybe at first Mr.Oh came off as a jerk boss raised in the movie 300, but no one gets sympathy at his job. He's built his Bubble Glee electronics on his life savings and no one will get in the way of his 367 billion dollar revenue. Not even a whiny , klutzy, and a hell of an annoyance errand boy.

He enjoyed his lavish lifestyle. A young hot wife to tend to his ual and emotional needs. Friends who splurge with him at clubs, bars, and vacation trips. Not to mention his lovely 25 million dollar mansion where he holds the best parties. Yet, though he loved his life already he felt a huge hollow void in the depths of his heart. Sehun clutched his white button up shirt pocket for a moment as he gazed into his bathroom mirror that night.

“What is this...Hollowing in me…” he muttered softly as long pale arms wrapped around his waist pecking at his neck from behind. A bit surprised he cleared his throat and looked over to his wife that he started to question if he even loved her. “Ah, honey are you going to bathe now?”

“yeah, bathe with me?” big dark chocolate eyes gazed to him. “it’s been awhile you know?” With a light scoff he nodded and rubbed her sides.

“Start the bath, i’ll be in the tub in a few minutes.” With tiredness growing in his expression as his wife happily skipped away letting her clothes fall graciously to the floor as she giggled. He kind of didn’t mind the fact that he’s married and not in love, well at least his wife loved him. Then he thought back as to why he even married this woman to begin with. She was his ideal type, from her fair skin, petite height, and utter chic yet cuteness of her presence--yet he still felt no love towards her. He could easily pass for a greedy bastard since her father works in the financial side of the business world. Honestly, Sehun could care less if someone figured out that her father’s business knowledge and personal help in forming a bullet proof pitch for his corporation was the number one reason he married this woman. Cruel? Maybe, but he’s a businessman after all. His clothes were scattered on the floor as he walked on his wife’s trail of clothes catching a glimpse of a leg up with suds and a hand stretched to clean them.

“Se~~huuu.” she playfully called to him dropping her leg grinning brightly at his late entrance. He chuckled at the way she called him, since he’s not much for aegyo he found it at times annoying when she called him ‘se~~huuu’. Reluctantly today was one of those days he got annoyed by it but smoothly hid it under an endearing smile to her. He rested his hands on the edge of the tub letting her wet bubbly hands around his waist again. “Se~~huuu, hurry and get in. I’m lonely.” She kissed up his stomach and grinned, in a love drunk way from Sehun’s point of view. Maybe this was another reason he was okay with marrying her. Even though she’s only a background dancer, she had more value on her head that Sehun clearly saw and used to his advantage.

“Hey, baby let me climb in then.” he teased ruffling her hair finally making his way into the tub as she let go of his waist. Maybe this oblivious bliss he formed around her heart would be okay, not forever but for now, Sehun’s okay with it. He has to get her in bed by 10pm though, HyeSoo texted for him to meet at her place at 11pm so she wouldn’t feel lonely that night.

 
 
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Author Rant:
Wowowowowowowowowow. Did this rattle your brain or what? LOL This is my first time typing about a person so successful but hella lost in life.
I hope I can portray this journey well with the fabulous Sehun--- I mean CEO Mr. Oh~~ yeahh i think that's what you call them haha.
Anticipate chapter 2 guys!!! I'll try to have a new chapter every Friday night (if possible!!!) :)