Chapter 13 - Love fondness

Love Step Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You flew on top of my heart like a butterfly You shoot love at me like a bee I’ve fallen into a sweet temptation..

****

Love is in the air. Enjoying life with someone who're indeed in love together brings a sweetness and forever memory..

****

Yonghwa walk together with Shinhye to the car.

" Slowly. Watch your step, Park. " 

" Neh.. " Yonghwa's sweet smile occur. 

" Sit carefully.. Your leg. " Shinhye's cheek burn into redness. She cannot hide the giddy feeling inside her heart. How Yonghwa confess to her. It's so magical!

" We will straight to eomma. She need to see her loving daughter in law. " Yonghwa smile handsomely. Shinhye nodded lightly. 

" Wae?.. " 

" Aniya.. Just drive.. " Shinhye tapped Yonghwa's hand lightly. She chuckles like a kid. So cute!  

" Neh.. "

The journey takes 3 hour. Yonghwa drive carefully. Sometimes he will turn his gaze to Shinhye. Well, he can see his sweetheart sleeps with her head tilt down to the shoulder. Yonghwa chuckles in silent. ' My sweetheart.. ' Slowly he put his palm to Shinhye's hand. ' I'm not to let go of this lovely hand. Never and ever. ' Yonghwa smile like a pabo and continues his drive safely. 

3 HOUR LATER..

" Park.. Wake up.. " Yonghwa park his car. He wake Shinhye in his manner way. 

" Arghh.. The medicine have keep me sleepy.. Thank God.. " Shinhye rub her eyes. Yonghwa chuckles.

" Comes. Let see eomma and appa. I've told them a while ago. " Shinhye nodded sweetly. Yonghwa quick his step to Shinhye. He opened the car door. Slowly, he holded Shinhye's hand and guided her walk. He holded Shinhye's waist carefully. Shinhye's smile totally like an angel.  

" You're being so sweet and caring to me. I cannot return you anything, Jung.. " They talked while in the walk. Yonghwa chuckles sweetly. He closed their gap together. He leaned toward Shinhye's ear.

" Because i love you.. Remember? " Yonghwa whispering to Shinhye's ear. Shinhye big eyes alert. Goosebumb!

" Well.. I still cannot return you anything. It's still not to late for me to say my husband is not a gay.. Thanks God! Secondly- "

Chup! Yonghwa kissed Shinhye's right cheek. Shinhye frozed at her place.

" Comes.. They must be so eager to see my sweet wife. Kaja. " Yonghwa smiled like a pabo. Shinhye bit her bottom lip. Slowly, she smiled too. They walk until they reach the door. Yonghwa lift his finger to bell the ring. The door opened and there are Mrs Jung stands like a loving mother ever.

" Eomma.. " Yonghwa and Shinhye bowed their head politely. 

" Aigoo.. Uri Shinhye.. So pale.. " Mrs Jung embraced Shinhye sweetly. Yonghwa stands beside Shinhye. Yonghwa can see Shinhye cringed into pain. Perhaps the hug quite tight despite Shinhye's condition is not to good. 

" Eomma.. Slowly.. I might lose her again. I cannot afford that, eomma.. " Shinhye quickly hit Yonghwa's arm. Yonghwa divert his eyes. He is pouted like a kid. Shinhye saw Yonghwa's pout. ' Aigoo.. Kekeke. My sweet husband.. ' 

" Aniya eomma.. Kenchana.. " Shinhye smiled as Mrs Jung let go of her. 

" Mian hae, Shinhye-ah.. Eomma will repay you with a good dish. Neh.. " Shinhye chuckles cutely. She walked together with Mrs Jung. Leaving Yonghwa with all luggage. Yonghwa bit his bottom lip. ' How dare she ignored me.. Tsk. ' 

DINNER TIME..

" Shinhye-ah.. manh-i meog-eo, neh?.. " Shinhye nodded lightly. The dish is like a feast to her. So many dish. 

 

Yonghwa saw Shinhye's appetite toward the dish. He watched Shinhye eat eagerly. 

" Eat slowly, chagiya.. Remember, your cut still new and the rib still need a care. Not to forget, your leg. " Yonghwa talk in his low tone. He grab the drink and continued to eat. Mrs and Mr Jung notices that. They look at each other and smiles. 

" Ara.. I will eat the rice only.. So, i will regained my health quickly. " Shinhye bit her bottom lip. She is showing her puppy look. Yonghwa looked at Shinhye's big eyes. 

Yonghwa cannot hide his naughty feeling. How can he endured that puppy look with a big eyes. Like she is asking for a kisses. Tons of kiss. ' Aish.. If only eomma and appa is not here.. For sure i will grab you, Park Shin hye.  '

" Eat more veggie and protein. I don't want my lovely wife look like a french fries because i simply love burger!.. "   * If you guys know what is burger and french fries. kekeke ^-^

" Tsk. Neh. " Mr and Mrs Jung burst into laughing. 

" Aigoo.. when will the baby come out?.. Because both of you look so happy now.. And the marriage finally reached into a year. Why not have a baby? While eomma and appa still alive, we can play with our grandchild. Right, yeobo? " 

" Don't force them, chagiya. Let them play more. " 

" Yeobo!.. " Yonghwa burst into laugh.

" Eomma.. Don't worry. Soon or later, Shinhye will have my baby.. I promised you. " Shinhye send her death glare to Yonghwa. ' Yah. Bicesseo?.. '

" Aigoo.. My sweetheart looks so cute here! " Yonghwa pinched Shinhye right cheek. Shinhye really cannot hide her blushing red tomatoes cheek. ' Aish.. Chinca. ' 

" Kekeke.. Yonghwa-ah.. Stop teasing Shinhye..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter