01

Just The Way You Are (Change Title)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hallo!

I'm new writer. Kekeke

Bear With Me neh ??

 

--Long Chapter, Maybe!!--

 

 

"Dee, hurry up! What are you doing? We're going to be late on the first day Tokki!" Jiyong shouted from behind Dara bedroom door.

 

Today is their first day at high school, and as usual since ten years ago, Jiyong will be waiting in front of the room to pick her up and set out school together. Jiyong house adjacent to Dara, and they have been friends since forever. Both Jiyong and Dara parents have been friends a long time, and the friendship they passed on to their children.

 

Tokk .. Tokk .. Tokk .....

 

"Santokki ..................." Jiyong getting impatient because Dara is not too out of his room since 10 minutes ago, he waited.

 

"I'll go in if you do not come out in a count of three Dee .." Jiyong threatened.

 

"One ..............."

 

“Two ..............”

 

"Three ..........."

 

Cklekk.

 

Jiyong opened the door and went inside to coincide when the girl turned from her dresser.

 

Dara smiled at Jiyong. "Morning Jiyongie, you're so fussy and impatient this morning ne?" Called Dara cheerful as usual.

 

While Jiyong only staring at the girl in front of him. With long hair, simple makeup with a pink lips, as well as school uniforms and body curves that scored above the knee skirt that showed her legs, the last red sneaker limited edition of one of their both favorite brands that new she bought with her best friend last week, making her looked perfect.

 

Jiyong jaw fell see a pretty girl in front of him. He watched her from top to bottom to rise to the top again until their eyes met. Dara still smiling towards him while Jiyong painstakingly tried to swallow his saliva while see her beautiful eyes before him.

 

Jiyong knew long ago that Dara is a beautiful girl. But he does not think that his friend would be as beautiful as this. With long hair, Jiyong seemed want to smooth her hair and feel the softness under the palm of his hand. Since elementary school, Dara almost never let her hair down, she would tie her hair with all sorts of weird styles currently at school and would only tie her hair carelessly at home.

 

Simple Dress with shiny pink lips. Jiyong gulped back to see Dara her lips. Wait, if santokki just her lips? 'Oh God, what happened to my santokki? "Jiyong said to hisself. He want to taste Dara delicious lips that like Cerry .. 'Yahh! What do you mean tasting Dara Lip? Are you think y way about your best friend? 'Jiyong berated hisself.

 

Then Jiyong scroll down his eyes look Dara uniform, and his eyes widened. ‘What happened to my little Santokki Since when did she wear tight clothes that show her curves? Skirts above the knee!’ 'What? Above the knee? That means people could see her legs' Jiyong head shouted protests. Jiyong had seen Dara wearing shorts and see her leg while at home, but Dara never wear skirts above the knee to school and showed her legs to another person except her friends. And it's enough to make Jiyong gasped and restore his consciousness.

 

"Dee, baby ... is this you?" Jiyong said with a call that sounds like a whisper unfortunately because not believe that the girl in front of him now is a naive little friend.

 

"Kekeke Ji .... how my new look?" Said Dara laughed and spun around so Jiyong can see the overall appearance.

 

Jiyong gasped see Dara spun and lifted her skirt slightly. Jiyong's eyes widened upon seeing Dara legs exposed than usual. And to think that other people will see his Santokki feet, making Jiyong furious and stop spinning Dara by holding both her shoulder.

 

"What are you doing Tokki? what are you wearing Haaaa? "Jiyong snapped to Dara and Unconsciously squeezing Dara shoulder.

 

Dara surprised by screaming Jiyong suddenly. Her shoulders ached from Jiyong squeeze and her eyes; began to glaze because Jiyong raised his voice. During their friendship Jiyong never scolded at Dara.

 

Dara remember, Jiyong just once snapped at her. When they were 5th an play at the park Jiyong and Dara have a rabbit as a pet. When playing DeeDee, Jiyong’s rabbit run at the street and Dara almost got hit when trying to save DeeDee. Jiyong who saw the incident feel fear and shout at Dara because do not think about her safety for the sake of rabbit .. Dara apologize for not being careful and saying that he just did not want JiJi, Dara’s rabbit have lost DeeDee, just as Dara who do not want to lose Jiyong, makes Jiyong snapped and hug Dara  thightly.

 

Jiyong realizes his attitude when he saw Dara tears. His heart felt sick looking girl cried because his shout. Jiyong loosen his grip on her shoulder and gently holding her hand and wiping the tears away.

 

"Sshhh .. Mianhe baby please don’t cry ..." Jiyong said that with regret in his voice. He cursed himself for being out of control and scolded his santokki. Jiyong interesting Dara into her arms and gently her hair.

 

"Shh, Jiyongie is sorry nehh? Jiyongie bad! Jiyongie must be punished! Jiyongie not supposed to yell at Baby Dee. So will Baby Dee forgive Bad Jiyongie? "Jiyong said as he gently her hair and apologize like when they were kids using their dear nicknames respectively.

 

Dara still sobbing in Jiyong arms but nodded to hear his apology. Jiyong smiled and tightened her arms when she felt Dara hugged him.

 

"Do .. do I look ugly? Do I look weird with a performance like this? "Said Dara Shedding back her tears at the thought even Jiyong not like the new look.

 

Jiyong surprised by the question, slowly back away to give a little distance between them. With his left hand still hugging Dara waist, Jiyong right hand holding her chin and lifted Dara little so he could see her beautiful eyes.

 

Jiyong feels his Heart squeezed saw the sadness in her eyes. He doesn’t know what made her best friend suddenly wants to change her appearance. Jiyong really know if Dara was never concerned about her appearance, even with such a perfect her had seen in the eyes of Jiyong, so he didn’t understand what was going on with the sudden change. And sure Jiyong will seek to know today.

 

"Dee, look at me please" Jiyong said when Dara looked away. Dara looked back at Jiyong and her tears flow again. Jiyong's gently wiping her tears away. He took a deep breath and exhale, then start asking.

 

"What's with the sudden change Dee? And what's with the question just now? Is all this time I still have not managed to convince you that you are the prettiest girl in the world besides Omma and Mama? "Jiyong asked with sadness in his voice.

 

Dara just shut up and sorry to hear the sadness in his voice. Feeling guilty for making Jiyong felt failed to convince Dara about her perfection. Yes, as long as it is Jiyong never shy to told Dara how beautiful she is, how smart she is, how her kindness, and how perfection Dara in the Jiyong eyes. But, however there is something that makes Dara still wants to improve her appearance, and all was problem for Jiyong.

 

"Mianhe ...." Dara said after a moment of silence.

 

Jiyong felt there was nothing to interfere Dara, he sighed for the nth time and pull their body to sofa and gently put Dara at his lap then hugged her again. "What is it Dee?" Jiyong asked. "I know there are other things that burden you. Baby just tell me, what is disturbing your mind? "Jiyong asked again gently Dara hair.

 

"I. .. I just wanted to look better. You .. you know that among the members of Big Bang and 2NE1 .... "Dara paused to remember a group of their friends since middle school. "I always hear that I don’t deserve to be part of a group, I don’t deserve to be your friend, I don’t even deserve to walk behind you especially beside you" Dara said with eyes ful of tears.

 

"Dee, you ........" Jiyong stop what he wanted to say when he felt her arms tighten around him and Dara shook her head at his chest. He captures the message that Dara want to finish her words first.

 

"At middle school I always heard that I'm not worthy of friends with you, I'm just an eyesore that exists in our group, I even make your image be bad because you be friends with a girl like me. They said that I could get friends because my rich parents, even though I know that you all friendship sincere with me. But I can not just look at other people think badly of my friends. So ..... "Dara increasingly tightened her arms and sobbed.

 

Jiyong is also getting closer to her body and wanted to refute what she was saying, but he knows very well that Dara had to pull out what was on her mind during this time, which is weighing on her heart. So Jiyong remain silent and provide comfort that currently her needs.

 

"So, I just .. I just want to look good for you all, I don’t want to be eyeshore at the group, I just want to look fit to be your friend, I want people to see that I also deserve to stand beside you Ji .. Hiikksss, mianhee,, mianhe Jiyongie, I know I should not listen to them, I should not let their words over me, I should just believe what you are always saying that I'm special, I'm sorry "Dara increasingly sobbed after completing her words.

 

Jiyong was sad to see his friend like that, but he found the funny moments Dara sobbed while apologizing to him. Jiyong know for sure if Dara regret make Jiyong feel failed to make her assured about her perfection so far. What they are experiencing at this time is like a Drama, to others they may seem strange to raise issues just because a person's appearance changes. But Jiyong very familiar with Dara, he knew that she was very comfortable with her performance so far, and Jiyong and his other friends never objected to the appearance of Dara. So for Jiyong big problem if Dara turned into someone else just to be considered inappropriate with them.

 

"Ridiculous, kekekee ..." Jiyong said with a chuckle slightly and pinch Dara cheeks and the girl looked confused.

 

"Ehh ..?"

 

"You silly girl!" Jiyong said again this time and pinched her nose, makes the girl pout. Jiyong couldn’t help not to kiss Dara, so he grabbed both her ​​cheeks and kissed her forehead a while. Dara lips replaced with a sullen smile when her feel warmth while Jiyong kissed her  and Dara hugging Jiyong waist again. It is not unusual to see with people close to them. Jiyong never hesitate to show affection at Dara in front of other people. Jiyong always pamper and treat Dara like crystals that would crack if not done properly, and Dara really appreciate all the love given by Jiyong because he was also very fond of his friend.

 

"Baby, listen to me". Jiyong sighed.

 

"Do you remember when we are in the kindergarten? I don’t have friends besides you at that time. Our Classmates have always said that I was ugly, fat, and toothless "Jiyong laughed remembering their childhood, and Dara also follow Jiyong smiled back reminiscing it.

 

"Other kids were jealous and always saying that I don’t deserve be friends with princess like you. You're a beautiful girl, smart and kind, everyone wants to be your friend, but you always choose to accompany me every day while others ask you to play with them. You've even been scolded and hit the head of the our class a ruler when he wanted to move my stuff into the back seat. "Jiyong and Dara laughing together while remembering their childhood.

 

"Then, do you remember when Appa was accused of embezzling company money while we sit third grade elementary school?" Dara tensed Jiyong discuss it again. Dara knows that the true state of his Appa made ​​Jiyong very sad and they never discuss it again until today.

 

"Jii ......". Dara tried to stop Jiyong but this time Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter