The Day I Meet Oh Sehun

I Love You Forever - Editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona...." said Luhan weakly. Yoona smiled when she saw that Luhan froze on the spot he stood.

"Don't you want to hug your sister after not seeing more than 3 months." Luhan was shocked but slowly approached Yoona and hugged her.

"Oh my gosh, noona really missed you, Hannie. You must be happy when noona is not around."  Luhan broke the hug and said.

"How can noona say like that. Of course your dongsaeng missed you alot. I wanted to go Paris to meet you but I can't. I Was busy with my current work." 

"Noona is just joking.Don't take it seriously, Hannie. By the way, congratulations on winning key's case. I heard that this case was so  hard to win but my Hannie made it. Noona is proud of you" Yoona said as she  patted Luhan back.

"Why didn't noona tell me that you going to be back  from Paris. I would have find time to pick you from airport."

"Mian, but something urgent came out so  I had to run to. Besides, today Hannie must be really busy. That why noona doesn't want to disturb you. Noona want Hannie to focus  on the cases that Hannie do it."

"If noona say like that, what can Hannie do. It already past." Luhan pouted. Yoona smile became wider when she saw Luhan's pout She really missed this.  Missed Luhan sulking, angry,and one more important thing is Luhan's smile, but unfornately she cannot see that after what happen 5 years ago. Luhan looks normal, like nothing happened to him but Yoona know that it is all fake, Luhan didn't want to make Yoona sad.

"Okay, next station. Noona already cooked for Hannie. Lets go or else food will become cold" Yoona said while dragging him to dining room.

"Wah!!! Noona cooked all this." Luhan sat at the chair and continue to taste Yoona's cooking. Luhan frowned and stared at Yoona intensely.

"Why are you looking at Noona like that,Hannie. It must  taste bad, right?"

"Noona, where did you learn to cook?"

" Noona attended a cooking class in Paris. Why? is it bad?"

"Noona, it is so delicious. Noona jjang." Luhan thumb up.

"Realllly.....I thought it is bad. Its a relief." Luhan continues to eat. He missed her cooking.

"Ah..I remember." Yoona clasped her hand. Luhan turned to her.

"Do you have any schedules tomorrow?"

"No. Why?"

"Tomorrow Sehun will come for the dinner." Yoona said happily. Luhan frowned.

"Who Se...Hun...?" Yoona smacked Luhan's head with a spoon.

"Noona, that hurts....seriously."

"You're so dumb. How can you do not know your sister's fiance." Luhan gasped. Luhan remember now, Yoona's fiance name is Sehun.

"Mian, I forget about your fiance." Luhan rubbed his neck sheepishly ,felt ashamed to forget about such thing.

"This is your last chance, be ready for the punishment if you are gonna forget again." Luhan swalllowed his saliva. Yoona punistment cannot be predicted. 

" Okey, promise" Luhan looked down,scared to see Yoona expression. He already forget about the food.

"I don't care. Make sure your is here tomorrow when Sehun will come. I don't want to hear any excuses....Understand?"

" Yessss." Luhan said slowly.

Luhan touched the tomb beside him with so much love. Without knowing, his tears started to fall.

"How are you today. Are you feeling good." Luhan said, he feels that the person can hear his voice.

" I'm sorry for not visiting for a while. You must angry and alone. I'm so so so so sorry."

"Lulu is missing you, missing you so much." Luhan sobbed. Its true, Luhan misses that person. Its been five years since that person left him alone in this world. He tried to move on but he can't. He loves that person very much.

"Why you don't bring me with you too. You know that I can't live without seeing you. Why are you so cruel towards me. You said you love me but you left me alone. Why.....Why...." Luhan cried harder. 

"Just because I have Noona, Xiumin, Chanyeol and Kai doesnt mean that you can leave me." Luhan continued to cry. He let that all out.  

"I alone.....al..." Luhan word was cutted by someone.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE." Luhan gasped when he heard that voice. He turned to that voice and saw a woman in her 50's,She looked so scary. Luhan wiped his tears and got up. But he never look up. 

"Ahju...mmma" Luhan said slowly.

"I'M ASKING YOU, WHY ARE YOU HERE?" she shouted.

"I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter