Chapter 3

You belong with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun pov

I'm laying on my bed reading a piece of paper that I get from one of my sources,I was asking him to find who she is because I'm really curious of her.Her name is Sandara Park,she is 17 years old girl,same with me,only 5 months younger than me.The fact that I found is so surprising,she's smart,beautiful,rich,generous but didn't like to show up and  the important point is that she still single.There's some facts that she has a fanboys too,but she seems didn't knew it. She have a bestfriend,Park Bom who is secretly have a crush on one of my friends but I don't know who he is.

I folded the paper and put it in the drawer then closed my eyes trying to sleep but her face was crossing my mind ccontinually and the worst of all,I remember the taste of her sweet lips that made me wants to taste it again.I groaned sleepily,get up from my bed then walk down to the kitchen.It's already 3 in the morning and I'm still awake,I drink a glass of water then seating on the couch playing with my phone.

"Young master,please wake up." I heard a voice near calling me.I open my eyes and see my butler bowing at me.

"What time is now?" I asked him.

"It's already 6.30 in the morning." 

"What??"I run upstair instantly,taking a quick shower than run downstairs again full dressed in my uniform.

"Young master ,your breakfast?" my butler call me.

"I don't have a time,I will eat at school."I grab my keys then went out.

I was arrived at school ten minutes before the bell ring,my boys was waiting for me in the school yard.

"Why you looks so awful today,Sehun ah?" Kai asked me.

"I don't get enough sleep last night."I walked toward them and leaning on the railings.

" Why is that?" D.O asked.

"Because.." I didn't finish my word when I see her running to my direction.

She's the cause of my lateness today,she should pay for it.I tackle her with my right feet when she passing me,she falls down instantly and I just laugh satisfyingly.

"I'm sorry,I didn't see where I'm running to." she get up then bowing to me that somehow making me stop from laughing.

"Did you get hurt?" she look at me and gasped.

"Yes,my feet was in pain and you must take a responsible of it." I step closer to her.

"Okay,let's go to the clinic." she said.

"You're the one who should take care of me not the nurse."

"What?are you trying to fooling me around?I'm not the nurse ,I don't know to take care of you and I never means to running away." she almost screaming at me.

"Then learn from the nurse."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter