Final

Cross The Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin groaned as the sun light from the open curtain hit her face. She turn her body around and snuggled to the warm pillow beside her.

I don’t remember have this very comfortable pillow, she thought. But she did not open her eyes. Her body is too tired, god knows why. She was in the brink of sleep when she realize something.

I think this is not how usually a pillow smell, this is Jiyong Oppa’s perfume—.

She open her eyes abruptly and was welcomed with Jiyong sleeping face.

“ what are we doing here ?” she whispered to herself.

That’s when she felt Jiyong arms tightened around her waist.

“Oh My God this is not good,” she tried to pull herself from his embrace result he tightened his arms more to her.

Should I  wake him up ? but it will be awkward, she talk to herself. Unknown to her< Jiyong was already wake up. He just don’t have the courage to wake up first and face Chaerin after that.

What he remember from last night is, he was at the VIP section of the club in Japan where 2NE1 girls minus Bom noona hold their afterparty with Xin and Hyeongseop. After sometimes the 2NE1 girls came with Yulia noona in the back.

He remember how y Chaerin was with that all-black outfit, at first they were just talking and joking.

“You look y today,” he joked. Chaerin chuckled. But then their friends started to play a little. Bringing shots to their face. The tipsy Jiyong take it in one glup  and so did Chaerin. Yulia the playful one has known to be a sensitive woman, she could sense the aura of the both leaders.

“Their tipsy face scream ually frustrated,” she said to Dara and Xin. The older woman just chuckled and drink her ice tea. She was not in the mood for drunk. She has to take care the female leader and the maknae who she has seen already start flirting with Hyeongseop

“Seungho-ya we should stop Jiyong and Chaerin or it won’t end well,” Dara said. She just about to pull Chaerin from Jiyong’s lap—even Dara didn’t realize they’ve make out for a while—when Xin pull her.

“No noona, it’s just getting more exciting. We should take a photo of this and sent it to nuthang crews and also that Dony dancer, he’ll finally get his heartbreak,” Xin smirked as he take a photo and start sending it to his friends.

“are you out of your mind, why don’t you send that photo so he’ll kill both of us,” but Xin seem doesn’t care about what Dara said and keep sending the photo,”should I send it to Bom noona ? ah I think she would busy with that Lee Dong Wook -skyping,” he murmured

Meanwhile Jiyong and chaerin has been at the time of their lives. Chaerin soft lips prees hard against his lips. She can smell the alcohol and cigarettes from his breath. Her body flush against his. Her black jacket has been on the floor since a while. His right palm was press against her waist. The other palm was caressing her lean legs.

“We need to take this somewhere private,” he whispered against her lips. She smiled seductively, ”Where are you going to take me ?”

“You know that apartment I told you about,”

“Ahh your japanese hideout, well lets go”

When both of they stand up all eyes were on them. “where are you to going ?” Dara asked.

“Somewhere private unnie,” Chaerin giggled.

Dara shook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter