New guy

Chensing Machine Called Me Love

                                 11204395_958740340856274_123566878815422

 

Maybe,because it was her 1st day of school,her eyes opened exactly in right time.

 

 

"Aw I am so excited but I don't wanna go to school!"she yawned and stretched her body lightly."And I wonder where is she?"she jumped off to luna's bed and read something in poster,"Saranghae uri aegi."

 

 

"That must be her lover's gift.heheh."she chuckled and walked to bathroom.She took short bath and got ready for school.She put on her blue jeans and white sparkling shirt,kitty's hairclip at right side of her freed hair."No school dress no fun!"she smirked looking at mirror fixing her dress.She hanged a beautiful SHINee written bag on her left arm and locked the room's door,"Let's go!Key oppa annyeong!"

 

 

 

(Jaein's POV)

 

 

I was now infront of my school."I am now senior."I checked my dress and made entrance in the school.I directly went to class.It was so crowded.I grabbed the seat next to the girl who was busy sleeping.So amazing!She was in dreamland when even class wasn't started.I didn't bother making any friends.Left that making friends work for later.

 

Lectures are always boring everywhere whether in Nepal or Korea.Girl beside me was still sleeping.So free spirit.Finally after I yawned for last time,bell rang.Yoohoo,Lunch time.Girl beside me suddenly raised her head when the bell rang.So foxy."I am so hungry."she chuckled from her seat rubbing her eyes.I pretented like I didn't see her."Oh hey!"

 

 

"Me?"I mouthed.

 

 

"Yep!I am Linna.Let's get along."she smiled and dropped her hand for shake.

 

 

"Oh sure.I am Jaein."I smiled and shook hand back.She seemed frank.

 

 

"Let's go to Cafeteria and talk more!"she stood from her seat and managed her hair."Okay!heheh."I gigled as I was so hungry.I took out money from my bag and followed her.She kept on throwing smile and I did the same."You must have think me weird since I am a sleepy head."she scratched her neck letting a shy choke."Eyy nope!You are cool!"I praised her.We were going to take turn to the down floor but she stopped,"Ah .I forgot my wallet!"and looked at me with her twinkling blue eyes.

 

 

"I can pay.You next time!"

 

 

"No no.That would be awkward in our first day!"she said while turning back to our class,"Go and grab a seat for us.I will be right back!"

 

 

"Oh w-ait!"before I could say she ran.It would be fine if I pay today.I thought then walked.I climbed down two stairs and stopped.But where's the cafeteria?I didn't know.I searched here and there but ended up losting my way.Oh crap!School was so big.I even couldn't find the way I came before.

 

 

I tilted my head and searched the way.I didn't know when I enter to the store floor.No one was there."Oh holy !I am sure a idiot!"I cursed myself and kicked the box which was blocking the way.Suddenly my leg slipped.Hell,I stepped on a banana's cover.

 

 

"Woowoh woowoh!aaaaah!"I shouted and closed my eyes.I knew I would bang my on the floor.That was gonna hurt but Before I fell,someone''s hand caught my waist.Instead of me,he banged his on the floor,"Aaaaaah!"he shouted and I was into him.His hands were wrapping my body.IMAGINE THAT SCENE.BUHAHAHAHHAHA.

 

 

I immediately lifted up my body from him and stood up.I along with him blinked eyes in surprise.OH HIS EYES WERE SO INNOCENT.I gulped,"You okay?"I helped him to get up.He rolled his hand on his and sighed in pain,"I am okay."and faked a smile."I am so sorry!"I said and was about to bow but he looked so young than me so I didn't bother bowing.

 

 

 

(New guy's POV)

 

 

"I am so sorry!"she said.I guess she was about to bow but stopped.May be my face and body showed that I am so young as I am only 16.

 

 

"It's okay!"I replied with a big laugh,"It happens sometime."

 

 

"Oo.. I think you need to go to nurse office for check!"she said eyeing her small beautiful eyes towards my where I was rubbing.She is so caring man!"Ah no-its o-k-"I was about to reply with a shy smile but her next action made my hand's hair stick up.She touched my ,"I guess it pains a lot.This floor is so hard!"and even rolled her hands around it.

 

 

"Oo..h!---"I jumped out.Pinkish dot arose in my cheek.That was the first time a girl touched my .

 

 

"Uh-ow oops!"she stepped her hand out,"Sorry agai-"

 

 

"Oh hey Jaein ah!"some body cut her statement from far away,"You there?" while a group of boys,I mean,my gangs poped out from staircase,"Yeong jun ah!What are you doing here?"

 

 

Both of us blinked our eyes in surprise and glance at each other,"Just nothing!Let's go!"I grabbed one of my friend's arm and pulled them to leave.

 

 

"Flirting with a girl huh?"My best friend San teased looking at her.

 

 

"Tsk.shutup!"I placed my finger on his lip and and smiled at her,"Be careful next time."

 

 

"ok--"she got disturbed,"So you are here!You know how much I looked for you!I told you to go to canteen and you--"girl beside her said letting her breathe and looked at us,"Were you in date?"that girl pointed at me.I saw her before too.

 

 

"Eyy nope!Hahaha let's go!I am sorry again!"she faked a smile at me and left with her friend mumblimg to each other.I as well left with my friends.They were still teasing me,"Eey eeey who is she?"I hit San a hard punch and climbed up the staircase.I THINK I WAS INTERESTED ON HER.

 

 

Before some minutes,

 

I was on my way back after I placed notes on our hometeacher's office as he ordered me to collect it,I saw two girls coming towards me.Not exactly to me but yaa like that.My eyes suddenly roamed to the girl wearing blue jeans.First girl,my eyes said that she was beautiful.They passed by me and stopped.I guess they were talking about wallets,cafeteria something like that and girl with her ran back while she turned down when the cafeteria was in 7th floor.

 

 

"That's not-- the way!"I was about to mumble but she moved without listening.So I followed her.I tried to open my mouth to talk but she walked damn fast so I just watched her walk secretly.She was tilting her head right and left searching for the way and that was so cute.

 

 

And when she kicked the box,I decided to tell her the way but suddenly she slipped abd even without knowing anything My body pulled me to catch her from falling and yeah I got banged on the floor.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't brought Chen in this chapter instead I tried to introduce new charcter,Yeongjun <3 brother of Luna.More details in next chapter :)

Mistakes forgive ^_^ Checking again and again,it's annoying.