warning notes

Chensing Machine Called Me Love

 

 

 

"Can you skip that song please?"

 

 

Luna requested as she made annoyed face and looked up from her assignments.

 

 

Jaein had been randomly playing songs from her playlist and the current song was Severely by Ftisland. Jaein silently changed song to Beautiful liar by VIXX LR and wondered why she always asks to skip whenever ftisland's or Lee Hongki's songs got played? But she didn't ask loud. Instead, she concentrated on her own assignment.

 

-----------------

 

6: 57 pm.

 

 

Jaein glanced at her watch and finally heaved a relief sigh. It was quite a long busy day.

 

 

"Let's go to change!" she tugged Linna's hand that was busy collecting stuffs from table. "Go and change first, I'll finish and catch you." Linna replied, walking to another table.

 

 

 

"Okay, but do fast!" with that Jaein left towards changing room. And when she opened her locker to take out her clothes, a small sheet of paper fell off from it. Too lazy to bent, she picked up that paper with the help of her toes.

 

 

The paper read:

 

 

Better back off now.

 

 

"What the--?" crumpling the paper and scoring it into trash can, she got herself changed and waited for Linna to come.

 

 

----------------

 

 

"Aw Jae! How are you?"

 

 

It was Jongin who asked that question. It had already been some weeks since they had befriended and it was obvious that Jaein could recognize every members now with masks on or off. And again, their voices were familiar already.

 

 

"Must say fine." Jaein smiled. "And you guys?"

 

 

 

"Fine too." Baekhyun sighed. "But we won't from tomorrow." his voice suddenly turned tired.

 

 

"Why?" Jaein asked in concern.

 

 

"Resting days ends starting tomorrow!" This time yoda chanyeol sighed pulling mask off his face. "Schedues and schedules!"

 

 

"Schedules , you know!" Joongmyun chuckled drinking water aside him.

 

 

 

Is being an idol hard? Jaein questioned mentally. It must have been hard for SHINee too. Only giving an encouraging smile, she looked at EXO's gloomy faces, some pouting and some frowning.

 

 

"So should we celebrate our last holiday?" Sehun came up with an idea while his elders nodded nonchantly. "Sure."

 

 

"Let's go to water fountain tonight." Minseok chirpped, his small like eyes glittering in excitement.

 

 

"Do you want to join too?" jongdae glanced at smiling Jaein and she choked on her own saliva in surprise. "Why? Don't you want to go?" he asked again.

 

 

"Let's goo--ung--ung!" kyungsoo floated in with his manly aegyo and everyone bursted out into big laugh. With an okay sign, jaein left boys and headed out for work.

 

 

----------------

 

 

"So refreshing!" Jongdae shouted, arms freed in air.

 

 

"Yes so refreshing!"  Baekhyun and Chanyeol pushed jongdae into one of the water fountain and laughed crazily while jongdae chased them, water droplets dripoing from his clothes. "YAH! STOP THERE!"

 

 

 

Jaein laughed watching everyone playing happily with water. As she wasn't that big fan of water, she decided staying back on bench only watching excited boys.

 

 

"Ain't you joining us?" jongdae came running to her as he couldn't catch two beagles who just pushed him into water.

 

 

Jaein nodded. "I don't like water." she said handing towel to him.

 

 

 

"Thanks!' placing himself next to Jaein, he soaked water on towel before asking," What do you like then?"

 

 

"SHINee!" Jaein blurted, her smile reaching to ears. "Key-gun!"

 

 

 

"You are crazy!" jongdae laughed, ruffling his own hair.

 

 

"I know!" jaein laughed along, flashing her pink braces which caught jongdae's attention.

 

 

"There was this thing I wanted to ask." jongdae looked into Jaein's braces to which she immediately shut .  Jongdae was too near to Jaein that she couldn't help but blush. "Were your teeths not in order normally?" he asked curiuos.

 

 

 

"No." Jaein laughed again waving her hands no, red tint rising on her cheeks. "I love looking like geek. So--yeah-- umm---I put it when I was in fresh year high school to look alike geek."

 

 

Jongdae froze for a second stumbling before bursting out into a big laugh. "You really are crazy!" he said in between his laughs.

 

 

 

"I know!" she mumbled, totally regretted telling it to him. She smiled embarrassingly. Seriously, who would put on braces just to look geek? Jaein. Meh.

 

 

 

"But you look cute!' Jongdae said which helped Jaein to turn into a tomato red. Blushing inside and outside, Jaein fanned herself with her hands when Jongdae stood from his seat to join other guys in fountain.

 

 

 

You look cute! Those words kept ringing on her mind for the following whole night.

 

 

--------------

 

 

The next day when she reached cafe, there were no EXO boys to greet her neither there was Jongdae. They were back to their dorm for. And somehow she felt empty in cafe yet there were Linna and Jun to company her.

 

 

"Do you miss Jongdae already?" Linna teased as she saw her friend sighing.

 

 

Giving a strange look to Linna,"Why would she when I am here?" Jun swung his arm on Jaein's shoulders and smiled. "Right, Noona?"

 

 

 

"Oh shut up you guys!" ignoring to both of them and giving them a dramatical look, she headed to changing room.

 

 

And as she was about to open her locker, there fell a cheat of paper like last time. Linna picked it up for her and read,

 

 

He is mine. Don't you dare seducing him! Back off!

 

 

 

"What the hell is this?" Linna hissed passing the paper to Jaein.

 

 

"Crazy people may be!" crumpling the paper into a ball, she threw it into trash bin, smirking to herself.

 

 

 

They didn't notice, there was a figure outside their window staring at Jaein.

 

 

-------

 

Mistakes forgive <3