EXO?

Chensing Machine Called Me Love

11896177_1229656323729995_35108383288897

 

 

 

 

Last night, birthday party took over the whole night. Everyone barely slept 2 hours.

 

 

The next day Jaein and Linna tiredly went to college and were now heading to their workplace.

 

 

"They should have given us a day break" Linna complained as she yawned wide.

 

 

Jaein nodded lazily. And then the conversation ended  with that till they reach to cafe.They were so tired to even talk.

 

 

Especially Jaein, she wasn't talking a bit. She wasn't even playing with her mobile. She looked pale. Dark circles craving her eyes. Desperately she was wanting rest. She was sweating.

 

 

"Noona, are you okay?" Jun asked concerned when Jaein slipped off her mobile from her hand. She had no energy to do anything. No not at all.

 

 

"Y..eahh." Jaein stuttered and bent down to pick up her cellphone, jun helping her. But then she banged on ground. She shrieked a little before she blank out. Last thing she heard was Jun's soft voice,"Noona, get to sense. Noona. Noona."

 

 

 

On next two hours when she woke up with still tired eyes, tired body, Jongdae was the first person she saw as he was there infront of her looking through his small eyes. Jaein's heart skipped a bit. Jongdae was looking at her, without mask on his face.

 

 

"Am I that handsome?"  he asked out of blue after their eyes met for 15 seconds. Jongdae was acting fine today. Normally, he would blush infront of Jaein but after she accepted gift(pink dino) from her, he was comfortable now.

 

 

"W...hat?" she stuttered. "No." she said and diverted her eyes. His face is....just so daaaamn beautiful.. She thought and blushed to herself without any reason. Tips of her cheeks turned pink.

 

 

"But everyone says I am." Jongdae said pouring a glass of enery drink and handing it to Jaein.

 

 

"No you are not, hyung!" Jongin along with other boys entered the room and placed themselves on sofa one by one comfortably. Jongdae only shrugged and went over to his chair.

 

 

 Jaein seepishly greeted everyone with her tired and weak voice.

 

 

"Are you okay now, Jae?" Baekhyun asked.

 

 

"Is it okay if we call you Jae?" Joonmyeon asked next.

 

 

Jae? She was surprised to get a nickname and was happy too.

 

 

"Ofcourse!" she said happily, totally liking the name. "And yes I am fine." She was now talking and smiling thanks to these boys.

 

 

"So, you rest for sometime and we will drop you home alter on?" Minseok stood up from his seat pulling all the boys. "We'll help out." He smiled and the remaining boys whinned but still went followed minseok to help in working. Jongdae headed out too. "Rest." he smiled and Jaein smiled back too. Just put on your mask back. She murmered remembering that clear face of his. You are too handsome to show that face.

 

 

She lied on sofa and grabbed her mobile that was placed on table. Time 5:17 pm. She had still 1 hour and 42 minutes left until work time ends.

 

 

Now, that she remembered, she hadn't watched any notifications today. Afterall, she was too tired before. gaped open when she opened her SNS. There were 97 notifications. And ofcourse it was all about her SHINee and other kpop related things. She then checked all the important notification and scrolled the newsfeed slowly.

 

 

She was scrolling and liking and scrolling and liking when her eyes stopped on one of posts about EXO posted by allkpop that read. "EXO celebrated Chen's birthday together."  and there reavealed a group photo of 8 boys posing with cakes, banner and gifts.

 

 

Jaein woke up from her sleeping position and watched the photo clearly even zooming it. It was from yesterday. The boys were wearing the same dresses. Same sunglasses. Same masks too. And more of all, Jaein was the one who took the photo when Chanyeol requested.

 

 

Jaein was shocked. Her jaw dropped and she coudn't think anything anymore. She googled Kim Jongdae and read only his profile and yes, his birthday was on 25th december,1992.

 

 

They are EXO boys? She mumbled. What? Hahah I can't believe. She bit her lip.

 

 

And she looked at the post again .

 

 

Wait! Are they really EXO? She mumbled again. Oh yes they are! No wonder they were always so protective of their face and their names were so familiar.

 

 

And Mrs. Kim denied to reveal her son's profession because he was an idol?

 

Wait- Jongdae oppa is Chen? -- Oh yes he is.

 

But isn't Chen a chinese member?

 

That means I hit Chen at our first meet and I even for his dress.

 

But he still helped me.

 

And I snapped at other EXO boys? Scolded them?

 

And what I didn't recognize my bias, baekhyun!

 

Gifts from China. That meant Chinese member sent it.

 

 

Jaein talked to herself for almost 15 minutes. Tension creeping her mind . Her forehead were creased in small lines. She was already so weak and now, she was more tired and weak.

 

 

Summing up all, I  treated  idols so badly? Oh crap I am so dead if any fans know about it! She eyed here and there incase any fans would pop out from anywhere. She started sweating again. A little energy she gained from boys were now lost again.

 

 

I should apologize them right now! She tried to stand on her feet but it was not supporting her. Instead she fell back on floor, her hand hit the table and the glass broke. Aish! She cursed and turned to pick up those pieces of glasses but then a small sharp piece of it poked on her palms. She shrieked as the wound immediately started bleeding.

 

 

In a second after Jaein shouted in pain, the boys, Jun and Linna came running to her.

 

 

"Whats wr--" before Jongdae could finish the sentence, his eyes widened seeing the blood flowing from her left hand. He rushed but Jun ran pass him and kneeled infront of Jaein, immediately blocking blood with his apron. "Aid kit!" he shouted. "Hurry!"

 

 

Linna rushed on her full speed and brought a aid box in some seconds.

 

 

Jun firts carried on bridal style, calmly cleaned the wound and put some disinfetion on it wrapping with gauze, pale Jaein flinched a little. And suddenly she felt uncomfortable. All eyes were landed on her. And more, EXO were there too.

 

 

She looked to Jongdae, who was watching from door. He was staring with concern or jealous face because jun was the first person to reach her. And she immediately lowered her gaze.

 

 

"So, can we ask what happened?" Baekhyun perked up. "Jae?"

 

 

"Fell off!" she replied in a small voice. She was happy that EXO care of her. She was there infront of EXO, junior of SHINee and if she would be in her normal crazy fan mood she would just ask sign, though she wasn't their big fan. But she was ashamed for the mannerless behaviour she did to them.

 

 

"I am sorry!" she suddenly apologized,eyes shut closed because she was embarrased.

 

 

"But why?" Everyone in room said in unison.

 

 

"Its okay to fall sometimes, noona." Jun smiled earning glare from Jongdae because he was still jealous and now jun was even comforting her.

 

 

Jaein facepalmed. "Not because I fell!" she assured and looked at exo boys who were serially standing in a vertical line, only Jongdae at back of the door.

 

 

 

"You guys can take off your mask." she smiled weakly. "It's okay when you are inside here."

 

 

"What do you mean?' Jongin asked.

 

 

"I know who you guys are!" Jaein scoffed biting her lips and showed the photo she had watched before on her SNS. Jun and Linna just exchanged confused look while EXO boys took off their mask and reavealed their handsome faces. Linna drooled. So did Jaein. But, honestly she didn't really know who was who. She only recognized Baekhyun as he was her bias.

 

 

 

Jun looked at the photo of EXO from  yesterday's party but he didn't understand and just slid off the mobile to Jaein not wanting to know anything.

 

 

"Woah, thank god, you found out by yourself." sehun sighed.

 

 

"Haha, we don't have to cover our face infront of you guys now!" Minseok laughed.

 

 

Normally in dramas and movies, when somebody finds out the secrets like Jaein just found that the boys were idols, they would get nervous and act strange and Jaein thought the same that EXO boys would panic but they didn't. Instead they were happy because they could be more comfortable now. And this helped to form a smile on her pale face.

 

 

"So why were you sorry?" Jongdae finally spoke in decades. Eyebrows raised. He knew she was lowering her gaze from all because she was feeling guilty for what had happened between them.

 

 

 

Jaein blinked in surprise. Why do he had to ask that?  She griited her teeth.

 

 

"I just.... Um.... Because..." she murmered, her cheeks pinking. "Just..I treated an idols badly..so.. Um... I am sorry?" she said the last word as question, not sure with her own talk.

 

 

Jongdae just smiled. He find her cute when she looked confused. And more, when she stuttered, she looked super cute.

 

 

"You don't have to be sorry, Jae!" Kyungsoo appraoched and hugged her. "You treated us as normal peole."

 

 

Jaein hugged him back and smiled wide as mush as she could. And she realized she was hugging an idol. Omfg! I am so luc--

 

 

 

She wasn't done with her thinking when Jongdae pulled Kyungsoo back and ordered them to go out to help. And they went out telling her to rest more that she still looked so pale and weak and even more she was wounded.

 

 

She carefully lied on sofa. She was about to close her eyes when an evil thought came on her mind.

 

 

Oh! Should I ask them to bring SHINee here? She blushed on her own thought.

 

 

 

After blushing for some minutes, she slept picturing Key in her dreams.