birthday gift

Chensing Machine Called Me Love

                               11204395_958740340856274_123566878815422

 

 

Jaein smiled as she scrolled her news feed, lying aimlessly on chair. And the smile for reason was of course, key’s pic. She again smiled, almost like a flexible long grin as she saved the pic of his and made her new wallpaper. For next, she was again ready to throw a smile giving a look of Oh-My-Key-Why-So-Perfect?  When somebody snatched her mobile from her grip.

 

“Why are you smiling alone?”

 

 

She immediately glared up to only see Jongin tapping her cell phone and the Exo boys, gathering around her. She, then, snatched her mobile from him and heaved a big irritating sigh. They are here again today! She then walked towards the kitchen completely avoiding them. “None of your business!”

 

 

Since last 3 days, they had been visiting Chen’s café regularly and secretly (but openly) calling them to the staffs room for discussion for Chen’s birthday. Not that she hated them or she didn’t like to help them in preparing for Chen’s birthday, but it was just that they would only make them sit for hours without even saying what the plan is and just wasting time with jokes and all.

 

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol was the captain when it is about joke and fun.

 

 

 

But one thing Jaein didn’t want to admit but she had to. She always had fun when she was with them.

 

 

 

It seemed like even they too didn’t know what they want to do for special surprise. One comes up with idea and another denies for it and another pops in with another idea and the next denies it.

 

 

 

That was super duper annoying. In addition, seeing their strange wear, it annoyed her even more. You know, Jun even tried to run away yesterday but Chanyeol caught him. And Linna she dozed off when Junmyun tried to explain his ridiculous plan about making Jongdae cry by hiding his favorite pink socks and giving surprise by buying him the stocks of pink socks. Jaein wanted to laugh at that time. Oh what? He likes pink? So like feminine. But then when Sehun spoke up defending he didn’t like the idea, Linna immediately perk her head up listening to him. Oh Linna!

 

 

 

 “Wait, where you are going?” Jongin tapped Jaein’s shoulder to stop her. He knew she was trying to run.

 

 

“To call them.” She pointed towards the fridge, where Jun and Linna was hiding but their legs were visible, of course. “Let’s plan seriously today.” She glared at boys. “Nor then I am going to drop -----”

 

 

“Wait when did you guys got so close that you’re planning something? Together?” the voice snapped everyone out there. Even to the ones who were hiding behind the refrigerator. Everyone turned to see a black figure standing back to them.

 

 

 

“O...h… “Jaein managed to utter when other stood silently. She bit her lower lips slowly, didn’t know what to reply.

 

 

“She wasn’t talking to us!”Kyungsoo dared to speak when there came no reply from others.

 

 

“Then?” Chen asked. Apparently his eye brows rose inside his sunglass.

 

 

“Just… we...uhh” this time Baekhyun managed to uttered some words but failed when Chen gave all of them a suspicious look of you-guys-are-hiding-something-from-me.

 

 

“To them!” Jaein rushed from her standing place to Linna and Jun. Grabbing both of theirs color she came off in front of Chen and let out a sheepish giggle which Chen find it so cute.

 

 

Chen mouthed O (inside his mask of course.) and didn’t speak any further. Exo boys raised their eye brows at a time. What was that? When the boys said, Chen wasn’t ready to believe them but when Jaein spoke; he accepted it without any problem.

 

 

 

Chen cleared his throat when he saw everyone raising their brows looking at him. He croaked his throat the second time and went off to his office and the Exo boys followed him, line by line.

 

 

“We’ll send him off somewhere so that we can talk about the plan!” Jongin whispered slowly into Jaein’s ear and followed the rest.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Well what was that huh?” Chanyeol said to Chen as he opened his mask and sunglass and sat down on the sofa relaxing his body. Patiently everyone did the same what Chanyeol did and hoped over Chen curiously for the answer.

 

 

“What what was that?” Chen too who took off his mask and sunglass asked the question back to Chanyeol and lied in his rounding chair relaxing. He behaved like he didn’t know anything what he had done.

 

 

“Well that, just before.” Baekhyun said, teasingly. “You believed her easily, you know and not us!”

 

 

Chen pinked and didn’t know by himself that why he couldn’t speak anymore when Jaein spoke. He blinked for some time.

 

 

“So you mean she is wrong and you guys are hiding something from me?” Chen tried to ignore their first question and created the new one.

 

 

“NO WE ARE NOT!” all of them said at a time, startling Chen alone out there. Chen gave them a confusing look from right side where Chanyeol was sitting to the left where suho was sitting.

 

 

“You guys are odd these days!” Chen smirked curling up his camel like lips. “Seems like you people are hiding a million from me!”

 

 

“Already said, we’re innocent. We don’t hide anything from you!” Baekhyun grinned, picking his nail’s dust. “Thinking about it. You’re hiding something from us, right?”

 

 

“That you like her!” sehun grinned, peeking Chen from the corner of his small eyes.

 

 

 Everyone nodded agreeing the question asked by maknae.

 

 

Chen suddenly heated up when he heard the maknae saying if he likes her. Does he like her? No, how can he? He doesn’t even know much about her. They are not close. They had yet more to know about each other. But the fact he gets motionless and nervous in front of her makes him believe that he likes her. And again he droves that liking fact away from him.

 

 

“No, why would you say that?” Chen groaned nervously.

 

 

 

Exo boys giggled to each other gossiping into their ears secretly and concluded to discuss about this case later. First they had to make the plan for his birthday. They have got no more days. For now, they had to send Chen away somewhere so that they can discuss peacefully.

 

 

“Because I want you to buy me bubble tea, hyung.” Sehun pouted and went over to Chen’s seat showing him some of his manly aegyo. “Let’s go to my favorite shop.”

 

 

Chen blinked his beautiful eyes two times confusingly at how Sehun changed the topic and started showing his aegyo. But that was good for him too. He didn’t have to answer whether he like Jaein or not.

 

 

 

“Oh sure.” Chen gasped and they both headed out for the bubble tea.

 

 

 

Phew.

 

 

Exo boys sighed signaled to each other for heading out for discussion. They had been making different excuses in past some days just to send off the Chen away from the shop. Sometimes like sending him to do grocery, sometimes making him practice dance with Kai and many others.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

It was Wednesday, the Christmas Eve when Jaein was roaming alone to the fest near to her dorm, happily surprised of the beautiful fire crackers, balloon, rainbow lights and all. She never saw those beautiful things in her country before. She wanted to spend the time with Luna Unnie or Linna or Jun or even with Exo boys and Chen but the situation made her alone.

 

 

Everyone was busy with their own work and yes, tomorrow was the D-day. Birthday of her young boss.

 

 

That day when sehun took out of the café, Sehun did a good job taking Chen to amusement park for some fun. In those times, Exo boys and Jaein’s group got to discuss for good 4 hours. And finally after having the meeting for that long time, they concluded to surprise him by sending him off that day to buys some bakery things alone and implying something bad happened and making him rush to the café and surprising him with the crackers, balloons and cakes.

 

 

The idea was approved by all and creator of the idea was the master mind Kyungsoo.

 

 

And one thing, the responsibility to make seaweed soup for birthday boy was of Jaein’s. At first she wasn’t ready to accept the responsibility but they all begged so sincerely, she had to accept it.  She wondered how she can make it. She wasn’t even Korean. She had only seen it somewhere in Korean movies and drama. How was she supposed to make it?

 

 

But that wasn’t what bothering Jaein.

 

 

Gift.

 

 Birthdays are all about gifts after all. Heheh.

 

 

Yes, gift was bothering her. She was thinking all day about what she should gift him but didn’t get any idea. She doesn’t know even what he likes and dislikes.

 

 

It had been almost 2hours since she started to roam, but didn’t get any precious things for present. And when she was enjoying the fire crackers, her eyes caught the doll house. She hurriedly rushed there.

 

 

 

“What can I get you, student?” one ahjumma asked when she saw Jaein amazingly looking at all the dolls.

 

 

 

“Um …..” Jaein hummed, her eyes wandering the whole area of the stall. “That one!” she pointed to the baby dino doll.

 

 

 

But he is a guy. Would he like it? Jaein thought. Of course he will. Everyone loves doll. Isn’t?

 

 

“Here you go!” ahjumma handed it to Jaein and smiled. “You’re cute like this dino!” she said.

 

 

Jaein blushed from what the ahjumma said and smiled. “Thank-you!” and looked at the pink dino in her hands. “But aren’t there any colors? Green? Dino is supposed to be green, isn’t it?”she asked awkwardly like she wasn’t sure of how dinosaur’s colors look like but was sure that pink is not the real one.

 

 

 

Ahjumma laughed as she found it cute how Jaein was scratching her head in confusion. “Sorry, that’s the last piece.”

 

 

 

“Oh okay!” she said. “Pack this please.”

 

 

 

 Its hellah pink! Will he like it? Should I look for another one? But this one is so cute. She thought as she smiled and played with the baby dino doll and she stopped on her pace. "He will like it for sure. didn't Suho mentioned he opaa loves pink?" she utttered to herself.

 

 

 

 

“Thank-you!” Jaein bowed and pay the money. And exited herself from the doll house with another bow.

 

 

“Your birthday’s gonna rock Jongdae oppa. No more sad birthdays. Wait it for tomorrow.”  She said to herself and played with the doll. “Hope you’ll like my gift too.” She giggled and made way to other stalls.

 

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

Mistakes forgive.

From next chapter or another there will be more Chen and Jaein moment. Time to fall in love.

i m late to update.

happy new year eve and happy new year.