My Morning

Between 2 kingka : The Bad & The Good
Today,I wake up early than always. After stretching, I quickly grab my towel and run into bathroom to have a shower.After 15minutes,I go out from the bathroom,grab my new school uniform and wear it.The new school uniform perfectly fit with my body.When i spray some perfumes,my phone ringing.I grab my phone and slide its screen."Yoboseyo?" I ask."Ya,gee!Where are you?Are you forget your own promise yesterday?" the person that calling me suddenly shouting." Err..erm..mr..actually.." I try to say that he is calling the wrong person. "No mr,mr! I want to see you here in 3 minutes!"his voice was so loud."Hey,mr!" I increase my voice tone.Then I hear.."Eh,Hyun?Why are you soo early today?" then he stop the conversation between us."Hello Mr?" I call out that guy."Weird" I say and put my phone inside my sweater pocket. I grab my beg and walking out from my room.××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××× "Kyung-Mi!Breakfast ready!" I hear my mom shout my name.I walking downstairs while wear my watch."Yes,mom" i walking toward the dining table.My mom give me a smile."You look beautiful today" my mom praise me.I smile."You too mom" I say and sit on a chair.My eyes suddenly look at a chair."Mom,where's dad?" I ask my mom when I see dad not breakfast with us this morning. She let out sigh."Dad have something urgent to do" she answer me then take a spoonful of fries rice into .