Found You

Falling Without Knowing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Seokjin's POV


I was running away from the police after stealing something from the jewellery shop. Look, everyone thinks I'm a bad guy but believe me, I'm not. I'm just doing this for my family. We're broke and we don't have a proper house. I wanted to do something for them that's why I'm doing this even though I don't like it. I didn't go to school because my parents doesn't have enough money to pay for my tuition fee.

"Yah! Stop and give us the jewellery!!!" The policeman shouted but I didn't care I just kept on running until I saw a house with a window open.

*Bingo... Now I can hide without them knowing.* I thought.

I quickly jumped into the open window without the policeman noticing me. I immediately hid in the closet and closer it.

"Yah, where did that bastard go?" The policeman asked his friend.

"I don't know! Aish! You were the one who's following him!" His friend yelled angrily.

"Yah, I think I saw him go in that village." The policeman said and walked going to the village and his friend followed him.

*Phew~ That was so close.* I thought. I was about to get out from the closet when I heard the door opening.


End of Kim Seokjin's POV


Jung Eunji's POV


I saw two policeman outside my house roaming around the village. I wonder why. Whatever as long as I'm safe. School just ended so I just went home. I opened the door and saw dirt inside.

"What the hell... I thought I just cleaned my house..." I mumbled under my breath.

I live alone. My parents are working in a different country. I live alone because they wanted me to be independent. I love my parents so much. We're not poor or rich, just average.

"What a day... I don't know what to do..." I talked to myself again. I walked towards my room and opened it. It smells weird in here... When I opened the closet someone covered my mouth because I was so shocked and surprised, I fainted...


End of Jung Eunji's POV


Kim Seokjin's POV


When I felt that someone opened the closet, I quickly covered her/his mouth and it was a girl. And guess what? She fainted. Great. Just great.

I carried her bridal style to her bed then covered her with a blanket then I went to the kitchen cooking something hot. I was looking out the window to see if the two policeman were gone. And yes, they're gone. Finally.


End of Kim Seokjin's POV


Jung Eunji's POV


I woke up bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter