He is the best medicine.

Love In The Flower Garden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2053 words for you <3

 

Back in pre-school, before Myungsoo even knows what is actually wrong with him, he already acts like this.

He never really gets to know what is the cause of it but he knows he is different than all the others.

Sometimes he wishes he can just throw the phobia away, overcome the fear and be happy once in his life.

But – how can a bird fly with its wings broken?

It is silly to even think such things are possible.

 

So, he avoids everything that has flowers in it. He even goes so far to search up schools without flowers anywhere around and inside the school and he thinks he finally makes it because he can live without fearing to collapse in front of too many people.

 

‘Finally. The first day. Without a trace of flowers. This time I’m going to make friends.’

He is more than wrong.

Everything turns out to be the opposite.

He gulps. ‘T-t-this can’t be..’

Flowers. Tons of flowers are around the school gates and in the middle of them is a big cherry blossom tree.

    

It’s hard.

More than hard.

What has he done wrong to receive this punishment?

It’s a mystery. To him at least.

He does his best to not faint because the flowers are staring at him.

They always do and really, they are mocking him, saying things like ‘You are pathetic.’ and smiling up at him.

He gulps, preventing the urge to run away fill his body.

‘I can do this. I can do it. I can. I can. I .. I cannot!’

He runs back the way he came and then it happens, he collides with a boy, the flower in his hand coming in touch with his face. That is the world’s way to tell him he can pass out.

 

 

The next thing he knows is .. he doesn’t quite know.

It is weird.

He doesn’t know where he is. Whom the pictures on the wall belong. What he is wearing. Why the bed is so fluffy. Who the boy next to him is. What- .. wait.

Myungsoo looks to his left. His eyes widen. And a loud scream escapes his mouth. A manly scream. That awakes the other and then a smile blinds him.

“You’re awake? Good.”

Another smile is directed at him, this time with gums showing and he is frozen. Unable to speak. His heart beating like crazy.

“I’m sorry for kind of kidnapping you but the nurse was nowhere to be seen and because my house was nearer than the hospital I carried you to my car and drove you here.”

He blinks. Then nods in slow motion.

The other frowns. “Did the flower hit you that bad?”

Myungsoo shudders and his stomach twists, informing him he needs to throw up.

“Huh?” The boy looks questioning at him. “Why are you so pale?”

A cold hand touches his left cheek.

“Are you not feeling well?”

By the question and the way he looks at him, he calms down a bit. “I-.. I’m okay.” he presses out. ‘I think I am.’

 

The next few hours are spend getting him back to life. The tall boy (yes, Myungsoo checks him out because he always stares at people and the height of that boy is just wow!) gives him an apple, then a banana with lots of strawberries and grapes following suit and Myungsoo never thinks he can eat this much.

     

“Were you starving yourself your whole life?” he hears him say, chuckling.

(Myungsoo notes his voice is capable of producing nice things.)

     

After what feels like a lifetime, he sees the sun already setting down and he comes to think, ‘How long did I stay at a stranger's place?’

     

“Oh, it’s already this late? We missed school..”

Shocked, Myungsoo drops what he has in his hands (it’s just a piece of paper with a word on it he wants to google later).

“Are you alright?”

A soft hand places itself on his shoulder and his eyes snap up to meet with two brown orbs, eyeing him.

“I’m sorry for keeping you here but I thought it’d be better to not go to school.”

He blinks in confusion.

“I mean, I live by myself and I couldn’t leave you alone, could I?”

He wants to say yes because never someone cares about him and his doings because he is weird.

“I’m going to tell the teachers tomorrow what happened, okay?”

He nods.

“Then.. do you want to stay over at my place?”

This boy is another mystery that needs to be solved. But apparently he doesn’t care. Why? Because the smile that follows that sentence is too .. too .. too mesmerizing he can’t say no. So he nods, letting a small smile graze his lips.

 

What happens after th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter