Unexpected Tragedy.

The Phone Call

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Chanyeol's P.O.V-

It was another day in Apgeujeong and I was in 'A' Cafe, waiting for my girlfriend, Aleysha Lee Rae-In to arrive. Suddenly, my phone started to ring. I got a call from an unknown number. I don't always answer unknown numbers but I had a feeling that I should answer it. I answered the call and said, "Hello?". "Hi..Is this Park Chanyeol-sshi?" A lady with a American-Korean accent asked. I gulped and thought myself, "Anything happened with my family? or..... Aleysha?!" I'm started to shaking and and I answered, "Yeah. This is Park Chanyeol. Why?" "I'm sorry to say this, Ms. Aleysha got into an accident." I'm getting weak. Whut? She's got into an accident? But how? "But, how do you get my number?" "I' checked Ms. Aleysha phone call log and you're the last person that Ms. Aleysha called."

  **************

I waited outside of Aleysha's room. The doctor wouldn't let me in yet. A nurse came out of Aleysha's room. "Mr. Park, you can see Ms. Aleysha now," she said and walked away. I gulped and went in Aleysha's room. She was sleeping on her hospital bed. She had some bruises on her arms and face. Part of her head was wrapped with a cloth but her side bangs were still visable. Her doctor was standing next to her with a file that clipped with some pieces of paper in her hand and she was writing down something. She looked at me and smiled. She held her hand out for a shake. "Hi, I'm Aleysha's doctor, Dr. Kim and you must be Park Chanyeol-sshi," she said as I held out my hand and shook hers. I nodded. "Uh, by the way, who are you to Aleysha?" "I'm erm... Aleysha's.... "boyfriend?" she asked me again. "Erm. "Yea." "What happened to her?" I asked as I looked at Aleysha. "Apparently, she was in a cab and a drunk driver crashed into the cab." She explained. "Is she gonna be okay?" I asked. "Aleysha only have some bruises but she had a serious head injury." "What did you mean by serious head injury?"I asked with confuses. She let out a sigh and said, "Brain damage. Don't worry, though, she's gonna be okay," said Dr. Kim. I sighed and looked at Aleysha. "I hope so."

 

  *****************

Finally , done! The next FF is 'Amnesia?'. It was a sequel for this FF. On the afternoon, I will edit this FF. Annyeong!

   ******************

 

Have you benn watch EXO Happy Camp Interview 2014 ? OMG, Im crying went i watched it. Seriously. They approved that they are 11 as EXO members. And, "Overdose" Dance, Luhann is with Kris, but he's not there. Luhan just dance by himself. Awwwww, its so heart-breaking. Tao's cry? Ah! I can't hold my tears flood. Thats all. Happy Reading!