1

I'm not your Sasaeng!

Seunghee zipped her suitcase as she hold a checklist "Clothes, check. Food, check. Money, check. All checked! Time to pick up my brother!" she said excitedly. After finished getting all her luggages inside, she started her car and drove off to pick her brother, Kim Himchan.

Seunghee has planned a vacation together with her older brother, Kim Himchan, who studied abroad in Japan. Since it's holiday they planned to go to a beach and spend their time together, for they haven't seen each other for 3 years in total. Himchan said he wanted to visit Yongguk's house before, so seunghee has to pick him up on midnight.

What she doesn't know is, yongguk's house is excactly next to Exo's dormitory. But nah, seunghee wouldn't know that or even care. Kpop is not her style.

Meanwhile at exo's dormitory, The boys are already sleeping. The schedule today really made them tired. Suddenly, Kai woke up and shivering. He got up, walk next to kyungsoo's bed and started to shake him

"Kai..? Why haven't you sleep yet? It's night already, go sleep." Kyungsoo said as he closed his eyes again to go back to sleep, but Kai shake him again.

"Hyung... wake up" kai stuttered

Kyungsoo slowly opened his eyes again and realised that kai is shiverring. He got up and put his palm on kai's head and he realised that it's warm, nearly hot.

"Kai are you okay? Wait here, i'll buy you some medicine" he said, and Kai nodded.

It's been a habit for kyungsoo to buy Kai medicine since trainee days. But since now they've debuted, it's not that simple anymore. Exo is really popular now. Sasaengs always waited infront of their dorm, and that really terrified him.

Kyungsoo took his hoodie and mask and slowly open the door and scanning right and left. He slowly went out and quickly run to the frontdoor. Amazingly, there's no people. Wow, thanks to baekyeon scandal, their sasaeng fans is decreasing. But he realised there's a girl standing.

Okay, kyungsoo couldn't held it anymore. He really is pissed because of those sasaeng fans who always disturb his life. All he want is to be a singer and live happily, not being haunted by sasaengs! With all emotion inside his head, he approaches the girl

"Yah, what are you doing this late?!" He snarled.

Seunghee who is a little bit startled by a random boy shouted at him, answered honestly "I was waiting for oppa-"

Kyungsoo sighed "You really are waiting for us? Gosh, do you even have a life?!"

"But i-" Seunghee is about to speak but then Kyungsoo interrupt her again

"Don't you realise that you really made it hard on us?! DO KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE FOLLOWED AROUND ALL THE TIME?" Kyungsoo shouted

"Are you crazy?" Is the only thing she asked.
 

Kyungsoo smirked "Crazy? DON'T YOU REALISE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS-" before he could finished his sentence, suddenly a man with an ulzzang face, taller than him, came and tapped the girl's shoulder

"Seunghee-ah, how long have you waited? Sorry for make you wait, i haven't finish packing- who is this? Your friend?" Himchan asked, pointing at kyungsoo

"No, he's not. I think he's drunk, he kept saying that i'm waiting for him everyday infront of his dorm, isn't it crazy? Hurry, Let's go oppa" seunghee explains as she opened her car. Kyungsoo remain speechless.

'Is she really waiting for her brother? So she's not a sasaeng?!' D.O smacked himself mentally.

Today, D.O , Do Kyungsoo, has nagged at a random person because he thought that she is a sasaeng. Such a stupid achievement. And also, the beginning of a big disaster. Can't hold his embarassment, Kyungsoo quickly went to the minimart to buy medicine and go back to the dorm in a blink of eye.


 

The next day kyungsoo woke up, he was still in his pajama and was about to brush his teeth when suddenly his manager called him. Still half asleep, he managed to come to the living room to meet him.

"What is it hyung?" Kyungsoo asked

"Don't you know we've struggled so hard during baekyeon scandal?!"

"Ng, So..?" Kyungsoo asked sleepily

"Explain this" Suddenly the manager slammed a newspaper on the table and pointed at it. As soon as kyungsoo sees the headline, his eyes widened in shock, you can't even describe how big his eyes are.

 


 

Meanwhile, Seunghee and Himchan woke up early in the morning for a brother-sister walk. Before they left, Himchan took the newspaper and frowned.

"Seunghee-ah, come here, hurry" Himchan called her. Seunghee who just finished brushing her teeth come immidiately

"What is it oppa?" She asked

Himchan pointed at the headline picture of the newspaper "Do i need a glasses or this person is incredibly look like you?"

"What do you mean?" Seunghee quickly make her eyes scanning the newspaper and chills got onto her whole body. The picture of her and the drunk guy yesterday were displayed so clearly on the newspaper. As soon as she saw the picture, she immidiately read the headline, and she could feel her whole body just strucked by thunder

 

'EXO D.O IS DATING?!'


'Following Baekhyun's path, Exo D.O is also spotted to be dating?!'


Wait. Exo? Dating? Then why is my photo on the newspaper? What is the connection between Exo dating and my photo with the drunk guy? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!

 


Yeay complete! 

Subscribe, Upvote, and don't forget to leave a comment! 

<3