(장십) Chapter Ten

Modern Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Chorong's First day in School....

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

[Chorong]

"Boys and girls have separate buildings. Good Luck. FIGHTING!"-Luhan. Uh? He kissed me on my forehead before he ran away. Why did he do that? I can't help but touch my forehead and think about why he kissed it. What's his reason? It's making me confuse.

"You look new here." A girl just appeared behind me. "Hi. My name is..." I didn't let her finish and just walked away. Luhan told me not to befriend anyone. Mianhe.

"Ahh... This place is so big." There are not much people around. I thought Luhan said there will be a lot. Did he lie?

"Do you live just near? " Its that girl again.  She walked along with me but this time I ran away.  I entered one of the building and bumped someone.  All her things fell on the ground.  I helped her pick it up. 

"Chosoenghamnida"

"It's okay.  Uh? You're new. " What should I do?  I just can't ignore her after I bumped her.  "Shy type?  It's okay.  I'm expecting you. " Expecting me?  Does she know me? "I'll be your welcoming officer.  Let's get you to your class first cause you're already late. "

She started walking and I just followed. It's kind of creepy here.  I never went to a real school before.  My father,  the King said that home school is enough for me. 

I wonder what they teach here.  Back then,  I learned Tea Ethics, how to play Gayageum, Traditional dances and some political history.

"Here we go. Good Luck and Welcome. "

"Uh?  Kamsahamnida"

"Hahaha.  You're so formal.  You can thank me later.  My room is just upstairs. Pick you up later for lunch. " She knocked on the door and opened it. "Get in".

Everyone's eyes are on me. Uh? What should I say?

"This is ...."-Teacher.

"Oh... Chorong. "

"She's new."-Welcoming officer.

"Is that so?  Ok Chorong. I'll let you pass for being late today. Take your seat. " -Teacher. Seat? I look around and found the empty seats at the back.  As I walk towards it, I can hear whispering and they're looking  at me differently.  Like I don't belong.

"I'll get going now. "-Welcoming officer.  Someone suddenly came in and bumped her.  Why is she always getting bumped? Uh? She's the girl earlier. "Watch where you're going? " Then she left. 

The girl earlier just walked like nothing happened. She's coming to my direction. She then stopped beside me. "Bikyeo!"

"Pardon me. "

"I said move. That's my seat. "

"Oh..  mianhe." The seat beside this is empty so I moved there.

"You know what? " Is she talking to me? "I like you. " She likes me?  What is she saying?  "I like you so stay away from Seohyun"

"Seohyun? "

"Nae. I saw you walking with her earlier. "

"What? That was Seohyun?  She seems nice. "

"At first! "

Then there's a loud sound.

"What's that? "

"That's the school bell weirdo. "

"Weirdo? "

"Yes.  Since I don't know your name,  I'll call you that. By the way,  I'm EunJi. "

"EunJi"

"Nae.  Jung"

"JUNG EUNJI!! "-2nd Teacher.

"Ye songsaengnim? "-EunJi.

"Keep quiet and our class is about to start. "-Teacher.

"What class is this?"

"History. "

"Yes this is history class. And to welcome our new face....." New face?  Is he talking about me?  "we will be having a quiz. "Quiz?  A test?  About what?  It's my first day.  What do I know?

He dist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter