Final

Starlight

 

I loved you and you loved me. It was as simple as that. We were a normal couple that you could see walking down the streets. I teased you to make you blush prettily under the midmorning sun. You kissed me delicately and softly to the point where I would get driven mad by your gentle touch. We both shared moments that we would rather forget but we learned from them.

 

 

When we got into a fight it was like if you shot my heart with an arrow. You never got really mad even though I drove you crazy sometimes. Every time you’d walk away I had always known that I need you. Then we would make up and everything would be fine again.

 

 

Our warm nights together never let me forget you. Our bodies blending together in the dark of night to make love, not to have . Our passionate kisses that we shared to burn our desire even brighter. When we were together it was like we were the only two in the world.

 

 

On rainy days when you were scared of the dark clouds and their mood I would be the one to comfort you. We would always curl up together on the sofa just enjoying each other’s existence, and I would forever reminisce your warmth and what it felt like to be with you.

 

 

When I was with you it was like your love was my oxygen. When I breathed in your scent I would always think I was living life clearer than before. When we were apart it was like my life was dull again, but when you left me…..it was like I couldn’t breath.

 

 

You got into a car crash. It was an instant death so you never felt pain. Even god favored you in death. I let your heart be donated to someone. It was like my soul was ripped to pieces when you died. I couldn’t let you go.

 

 

The traces of you with me never let me. You were my everything. My starlight. All I could do was sit and mourn for you. The moonlight shined brightly that day. Every night I wait for a miracle for you to have never died. I can’t tell you how much you meant to me. I never even said those three precious words of how I love you. In the end, even this painful confession won’t bring you back. I slide down in tears just when I think of you. To me this was our love. The cold heavens gave me their angel only to bring her back to them.

 

 

Your death was another arrow, only that you couldn’t remove it for me anymore. That arrow feels like a part of me now.  If I couldn’t speak to you, and if I couldn’t hear you, I would still pay the ultimate price just to see you one last time. You were my everything, nothing else mattered to me if you were here with me.

 

 

I stayed up for many nights, just thinking of you. When the stars start to rain, it isn’t like my endless tears. Even when I can’t have you, it’s our love. I need you, but I’m blocked by the wall that humans can’t ever pass.

 

 

Because you’re my our everything, even if it hurts, even if it makes me cry, I love you.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hey Guys! Please leave feedback and maybe just saying that you read this even if you hated it. I'd like to know if any of you had any problems or anything! Please! 
 
And to finalize this Author Note I'd like to tell all the readers that I do love you all and I hope I can continue to write in the future even if it's crappy and no one likes it. Leave some love for meeee! 
 
Bye-bye!