1

It's not a Dream ❤❤

 

Every girl in the Daekyung University are going crazy today.

"Omg...what time is it now?"

"I gotta see my Hoya Oppa today.."

"I still can't believe it..."

"What should I do?"

And some fanboys can't stay still on that day.

"How's nice Hoya hyung is my seatmate!"

"Shall we ask him to tutor for our dance club?"

 

Enna's POV

Hello...I'm Enna from Philippines.I'm studying first year of Daekyung University.Life is not easy for me as a foreigner student and live in Korea alone as Korean is not first language.I tried so hard to study in this Unversity for many reasons but one of the biggest reasons is 'INFINITE' and my bias 'Hoya Oppa'.I was dreaming to see Infinite concert in Korea but it was not that easy as I expected even though I'm staying here as I was facing language difficulty,food,homesick and especially that I was using most of my time on studying in the first semester and on my part-time job at bakery.How unlucky I am that I've never seen my Hoya Oppa in person even though we are in the same country...what a pity!Yes...life is not easy.However...one can't always be unlucky.Pitiful fangirl's life for 7 months has finished.Today is my day.

I'm very active to go to school today.My steps on the way to school are very light and fast,feeling excited.

"Is that our destiny to meet you today?"

I could hear loud screams from where is still far from the campus.The nearer I got,I could see the crowds of fangirls screaming.Some of the girls are not even from our University.

"Oh gosh...." I was pushed by some wild girls at the gate of the Unviersity.

"Excuse me..." It was like a hell stucking in the wild crowds and I was about to slip on the way through the gate.I sighed after passing through th crowds.But I decided to go directly to my class.My classmate Jaehee grabbed my hand.

"Enna...don't you wait your Hoya Oppa here?You shouldn't miss the chance to see him as we're not same year and same building with him."

"No...chingu ya...It's okay...It's over-crowded here.I don't think we can see him well." I went to my class as I said to my friend.I want to see Hoya Oppa so much but I don't want to see his annoyed face.This is not Infinite's Hoya's life,just Lee Howon's life.I think people should give him privacy in this school.I don't want to be a part of the crowd which makes Hoya upset.No sooner I was sitting in my class,I could hear the screaming from the gate though the building is quite far and I just sighed and put an earphone and play 'Special girl'.

"It's fine for me only hearing your voice..Oppa"

Groups of boys and girls are entering the class chattering about Hoya.

"Omo...he's so cute."

"I almost bumped into him..."

"He's handsome but not tall like me.." I tilted my head to see a guy bluffing himself and smiled at the scene of he was being hit by a girl before his bluff."Dare to bash my Oppa...you ugly."

I told myself in my mind "It's not your day..Enna ya."

 

It's been about 4 days since Hoya Oppa started to join the classes but Enna hasn't seen him yet as he only attends 2 or 3 classes a day and the tutors and professors give him exception to leave before the class ends as they also don't want to see the mess-up when the class finishes and as Hoya is also doing a great job on cyber education.Attending class is just a visual and his parents' request.

 

One fine early morning,Enna came to Unversity around 7am before no one was there at the time.There's one of the favourite place she loves to enjoy alone in school...rooftop of Building 3,the highest building in the campus and where you can see the green campus and enjoy the breeze.She used to be there in the early morning since the days of first semester and considered it as 'Enna's small private paradise'.She put an earphone playing her favourite songs of Infinite and closed her eyes to enjoy the morning breeze.A few minutes,she heard the light steps coming up to the rooftop.She was frozen at a place when she saw the person wearing purple T-shirt and jean holding a purple backpack who looked puzzled standing in front of the door.

"Ah...sorry." He said.. "I thought nobody is here." Enna was jaw-dropped and one hand unplugged one-side of earphone and couldn't say a word and he continued "Sorry for diturbing you."

"Ahh...no...it's not...if you wanna stay here,I will leave...Oppa" I muttered and her voice was lowered when she said 'Oppa'... "this is a nice for refreshment.."

"Yes..I think..." Hoya was walking towards while saying.Enna was not knowing where to leave or not and later she grabbed her backpack.

"No...it's fine..it's still too early for class,right.You don't need to leave here because of me..." Enna smiled and nodded.

"Wow...such a nice place.." Hoya was closing his eyes extending his arms like he was flying happily. "I love this smile..Oppa." Enna was saying in her mind.They were standing side by side without any words.Then Hoya turned to look at the girl beside him "Are you listening the music?What are you playing?" He was fast to take one earphone from her left side which made her heart race and put in his ears.

"Wow.. 'Can you smile'"He was amazed and said "Can I choose another song?" His hands were asking for phone in her hand..."haha...It's awkward to listen our own songs..." He took the phone and searched for music while the girl was speechless filled with surprise and joy and doubts whether this is a dream.

"Oh...all are 'Infinite's songs..." He laughed.. "Are you Inspirit? What're your name?"

"Yes... " Enna was blushing... "I'm...my name is Enna." She continued "It's a separate folder of Infinite songs..there are other folders." Hoya nodded putting his eyes on screen scrolling to look for a song."Got it..I love this song." The music started while the girl was wondering what song it would be.

"imaga hwonhi boige dwiro mukkeun meorikarak
georeul ttaemada challangchallang ... "

It's Gary and Jung in 's "Your Scent" .Enna has listened that song only once since she downloaded to mobile."I will google the translation of lyrics later." She was thinking.

"Is this a dream...this is the moment I've never imagined before... standing side by side,put the same earphone and listening the song together...with my bias..."

Hoya who was still holding the phone pressed the main button when the song was about to finish."Oh..." He looked dazed at the picture of the lockscreen..."Aww...you like me?" Enna was blushing red and nodded.

"Wow...I didn't expect it...such a honour...haha " Hoya .

"Why?" She whispered.

"Yeah...You were so calm when you saw me...I thought 'she may be a fan of other boyband...and when I saw Infinite songs,I still thought she liked other members..like L or Sunggyu hyung.."

"I just don't want to be upset because of me.." She said but in her mind "Oppa...why do you think you're not my bias?why do see me I'm so calm..you have no idea my heartbeating was not regular since you were standing there."

"Anyway...Thank you for liking me and Infinite..."

"No...Oppa...We have to thank you for everything...That's what I always want to say if I met Infinite."

"...aww...so will you love us always?" Hoya asked her with teasing smile.

"Of course..Oppa.. "

"Good girl...  " He pat her head lightly.

"So...Oppa gonna leave..." He said " I better go to the class before the other students arrive..."

"Ahh..please wait...Oppa.." She told when he was about to leave.

"umm??"

"I wanna give you.....if you're hungry.." Enna took a cheese bun and a carton of strawberry milk out of her backpack and gave him.

"Woah...Thanks a lot...Enna ya...I'll eat well.... "

"Bye..Oppa.."

"Ah...wait...I think I should give something back for giving me breakfast..."

"Umm...." Enna was puzzled.

"Give me your phone..." Enna handed her phone anticipatedly.

"Come near.." Hoya grabbed her shoulders and wrapped tightly..

"Let's take a selca.."

"Smile..."

"Okay...I gotta go..Enna..." Hoya smiled at her. "May be we can see again..."

"Bye"

Enna was still frozen at a place and fixing her eyes on a picture taken just now...

"This is not a dream,right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N] It's quite awkward ending!! But I ended like this as I want this fic to be cute relationship between idol and fan ~~^^ May be meeting a bias and taking selca together is not a big deal for K-fans but for Int'l fans,it's a dream we never wanna wake up!!

Hope you love it...Sorry for the grammer mistakes and lots of lacking and un-beta writing.

Thanks for reading ~~^^

XOXO :*