chapter 1

Deep Inside My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ yaa!! Kim jongin Wake up!! Do you wanna be late for school? I don’t wanna be late because of you everyday. “ jinri pull the blanket from jongin’s body.

 

“Jinri! I have told you not to wake me up like that!“ jongin answered with his angry face.

 

“I’m so-sorry.. I didn’t mean to wake you up like that” she puts her aegyo face, she knows that jongin can’t resist her aegyo so if jongin gets mad with her, she always do her aegyo.

 

 Jongin see this girl doing her aegyo and he cant resist. Finally, jongin woke up from his bed and take a bath, while jongin take a bath jinri prepare for their breakfast.

 

Jinri and Jongin lives in a small apartment for 18 years, not because their parents dumped them. Actually 10 years ago they lived in the same apartment with their parents. After their 15th birth, their parents moved away to a different city. So here they are alone in a same apartment. 

 

 

After 15 minutes jongin took his bath finally, he went out from his room, jinri has prepared all of the food. She knows that jongin likes to eat many foods so she prepared a lot of food.

 

“here, I make you some sandwiches, eggs, banana milk and french-fries.“jinri said to jongin.

 

 “ya!! Why there are so many food? You know I cant eat all of them” kai answered.

 

“gezz, this guy.” Jinri said in her mind. “if you don’t want to eat it fine! Leave it let me eat all your breakfast” she grabbed the sandwiches.

 

 “no!!! my breakfast I’ll eat it I’ll eat it! I’m just kidding okay? Why do you easily get mad these days? You know I like joking with you” kai asked her. And jinri can’t answer his question “just eat you breakfast okay? We leave in 15 minutes” jinri walked away to prepare her books.

 

 

They arrived in school, actually they pretty popular in their school. Because jongin is the most handsome guy in their school and all of girls likes jongin they always followed jongin wherever he go. He always got annoyed by them but he just ignored them. Every girls in their school got jealous with jinri, because jinri lives with jongin and jongin always protect her.

 

“jongin-ah those girs starring at me like they want to kill me” jinri said.

 “aigoo, just ignore them okay?” he my hair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter