Final

Will You Be Mine...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here it goes....

Luhan was driving, driving to somewhere, somewhere he needed to be at and this will be his only chance to, to confess to her. He regretted not confessing to her last year and as an idol, he had many schedules. She, as well was busy, she as well was an actress. They were childhood friends. But somehow she, as known as Yoon Da Na, was at school, University actually, Seoul National University. Very prestigious.

The public knew very well that those two were childhood friends and how close they were. Some people even suspected they had a scandal together. Many pictures were posted online of them holding hands, hugging, and eating together, but mostly were holding hands. They always did CF's (commercial) together. One of the most famous one was of them as a couple. Playing the pepero game thing when they almost kissed! Most of the comments on YouTube were "Aww... I ship them so much!" and "I wonder if they are a couple in real life". Mostly positive comments. The time when Luhan and Dana were reading the comments, the two blushed madly. Luhan liked that fact and he was smiling all along. Dana's cheeks just flared with redness.

She liked Luhan. More than just friends. She always thought about Luhan in her classes and her friends always wondered why she was so blank at times in class.

Luhan arrived quite late cause of the traffic. He mentally cursed in his head. 'Traffic at Seoul these days, it must be break already'.

Once Luhan stepped foot on the campus, the usual happened, fangirls, they all squealed and took pictures, clicks here and there.

Luhan spotted one of Dana's friends, Son Mina, and asked her,

"Hey Mina! Have you seen Dana?"

"Oh, yes Luhan-sshi, she's at the cafeteria."

"Thanks Mina."

Luhan walked briskly to the cafeteria and looked for Dana. And there she was; talking with her friends and from time to time puting a good amount of food into . He jogged over to her table and called out Dana's name.

Dana looked up and saw Luhan jogging towards her table. She was all giddy to see Luhan but at the same time 'Why?'.

"Annyeong Luhan-sshi.", She waved.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter