x

XOXO

 

Chanmi is a girl who deeply loves music especially in the KPOP world and her life was like a saesang fan, but she was like a normal fan as well. In her life, she had been bullied and been teased at. She didn’t have anyone or anything to rely on anymore. She never focuses about anything, but music helped her overcome those obstacles. She sighed while laying on her bed. She would always stare at the posters that were pasted on her walls. Weirdly enough, there were even posters on her ceilings so that she can wake up to her favorite idols.

(her exo posters)

Except, one k-pop group stood out the most. When SM released a statement that they are release a boy group that year, she was really into them since pre-debut. EXO meant something to her because she knew that something about them really meant to her.

As EXO was rising idols, they have been really well not in Korea and China. They were popular internationally. Chanmi has graduated from college 2 years ago and she is now one of the representatives for Ivy. It’s a multi-cultural company with various doings. Most k-pop idols do meetings for photo shoots with Ivy and take classes there as well. This was Chanmi’s dream that came true. Instead of an SM trainee, she achieved the goal of being a significant figure in a company.

 

One day, the manager said that EXO had to attend an Ivy meeting because they had to take photo shoots for the endorsement they were about to do. Also, they had to learn a few extra languages because they are going internationally. Not too long after, Chanmi heard the news and mentally spazzed in happiness. She realized that she finally has the chance to meet EXO, in a casual situation. She couldn’t believe that she is going to meet EXO and most definitely she is going to meet her bias Lay. Most of all, she wasn’t just meeting him as a fan, she was meeting him as workers so he wouldn’t automatically find her weird or reject her greetings unintentionally. Chanmi was thinking--- was she imagining things from the start or is this reality that she didn’t expect from the beginning?

 

Soon enough the final day of the meeting had came, and what they wanted to do throughout the times they have to meet to get the agreement in the expectation that EXO is referring to had happened.  Chanmi pat down her work attire and smiled at the full-body mirror.

She held out a fist and encouraged herself.

“Fighting!”

She began to walk out of the changing room and headed towards the conference room of Ivy, which was just down the hall. EXO slowly came in as a group 5 minutes after she stood next to the projector and laptop presentation. When Lay had entered the room, her heart began to beat really quickly. This was it. She finally saw Lay closer than ever. She had seen him in concerts and fansigns but now she is properly seeing him, not as a fan, but as a growing successor. Everyone greeted Chanmi politely and everyone in the room exchanged greetings. However, when Lay greeted her, she stood still for a good few seconds and just smiled.

His dimples shone right after and it seems that he found her reaction cute. Throughout the discussion, Lay would smile then and now, uncovering his beautiful dimples.

 

That would make Chanmi frozen every time, she even messed up halfway through her presentations.

 

After the meeting, Chanmi grew the guts to call Lay out. They had a brief conversation between them. Soon, Chanmi excused Lay for a few minutes and ran back to her changing room locker. She held out her Album to Lay and smiled.

“This may seem ridiculous, but I’ve been a fan since you’ve debuted.” Lay instantly let out a smile and Chanmi couldn’t help but just stare through his dimples, it could form a hole in it.

“Would you like an autograph?” he asked while smiling.

 

Chanmi cowered her head and blushed. She did not want Lay to know she was a fan in love. Lay smiled at her and agreed to sign the cover photo. He grabbed a sharpie from a nearby table and signed it along with a warm note.

(let's pretend he's signing her album)

They continued to talk about random stuff. She was very delighted that she got the opportunity to talk to Lay and about everything else.

 

Few months had passed and they met a lot for the photo shoots and sooner Chanmi and EXO were getting closer. Lay slowly opens his heart to Chanmi and eventually falls in love. However, he never showed it. He wanted her to be oblivious about his feelings. Chanmi actually had no idea. One day, Lay called her out after his English language session in Ivy.

“Chanmi, how do you say this word?” he asks.

This was common. He often called her out for extra help in english and she was always delighted to help. That day ended quickly and they both went out to eat dinner. Everything went well.

 

When he gains enough confidence, one day he asked Chanmi out again for a mini English session. Chanmi, of course, happily agreed. They flirted without knowing and Chanmi’s blushes would show through easily. Lay would sometimes say weird pickup lines without even noticing, but he thought his comments were funny.

Out of the blue, Chanmi asked, “You’re acting like you like me!” she laughed. She was positive that Lay, a member of EXO, would never be interested in her.

Though, she was wrong.

“What if I did like you?” Lay smiled and instantly let out a cute laugh.

“W-what?” She raised her eyebrows and looked back down at his notebook. “So this word.. you pronounce it like-”

She was interrupted by Lay. He held her hand and stared right into her eyes.

“Do you like me?” he asks seriously. Chanmi was speechless and her heart was racing. Suddenly he dropped her hand and let out a wild laugh. “I’m only joking with you, Chanmi.”

Chanmi begged to differ. She wanted him to be serious.

“I do.” she blurted out.

Lay looked back up and widens his eyes.

(he was clearly shocked, I mean seriously, look at the gif.)

Chanmi smiles and drowns her face into her hands. Lay picks her hands off her face and grabs her face.

“I like you too.” he confesses.

Then he dives in for a prolonging kiss.

 


 
What did you guys think? Please comment/upvote/subscribe! :)
I don't own the photos or gifs! Credits to it's rightful owners.
COVER POSTER CREATED BY ME (INSANOUS)! REQUEST ONE IF YOU'D LIKEEEE. SHOOT ME A MESSAGE!
 
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Check out my other stories!
 
PRESTIGE: DEMON APOCOLYPSE (EXO):
My Online Boyfriend (Sehun from EXO):
Esoteric (Sehun and Kai from EXO and Eunjung and Jiyeon from T-Ara):
Like Boys: The Boy who turned Straight (Ahn Jae Hyun, a model, Nana from Afterschool, Krystal from f(x)):
2 months and 7 days (Kim Woobin, a actor and model, Lee Jongsuk, actor and model):
[Still in BETA] Save the Girl (BAP):
Time (Luhan, Chen, Lay from EXO and Wu Yifan):
 
ALSO! Don't forget to check out my Co-author's stories! She's amazing. 
 
Author: You_And_I_Together (Co-author of this one-shot)
Her stories..
Exo Became my Oppas (EXO):
Baekhyun our Previous Memories turned into Wonderful Memories (Baekhyun from EXO):
Sehun, the Troublemaker had Fallen in Love with You (Oh Sehun from EXO):
2 Lovers that been Broken (Kai and Xiumin from EXO, Zelo from BAP):
 
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND PLEASE ALSO DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/UPVOTE!! :)
If you decided to read the stories in the links i put above ^^^, thank you so much again! Happy reading~