Final

Morphine

They both stare at each other, Jonghyun with a rather incredulous expression and Taemin looking rather unamused, blood still dripping from the side of his mouth.

 

“So, you’re a vampire?” Jonghyun asks the obvious.

 

Taemin rolls his eyes and wipes the blood from his chin. “Really, hyung? I know you’re dumb....”

 

“Hey!”

 

“....but I never thought you can be this dumb. Come on, isn’t it obvious already?”

 

Jonghyun nods blankly. “But I thought you’re a fairy? That’s what you told me when we first met, right?”

 

The maknae snorts. “I’m not just a fairy. I’m the fairy prince. But two years ago or so, I got bitten and since then I became a vampire as well, so you can say I’m a fairy-slash-vampire, if that makes sense.”

 

“Does anyone else know?”

 

“Yeah, they helped me with my blood cravings at first, actually.”

 

“....and you never told me?”

 

Taemin shrugs. “I think it’s obvious.”

 

Suddenly, Taemin’s night outings start to make sense for Jonghyun, and how the maknae always returns in the morning wearing different set of clothes. But Jonghyun never questioned it before, because he thought Taemin had a girlfriend or something.

 

“Well....” Jonghyun gestures to the door, “thanks for telling me that, and uhm....I think I’m going to sleep right now.”

 

For one-nth second, Taemin’s eyes flicker before his face smoothes back into an angelic smile. “I don’t think so, hyung.”

 

Jonghyun gulps. “W-what do you mean?”

 

The maknae leans closer. “You know,” he whispers, his warm breath ghosting against Jonghyun’s skin, “I’ve never drunk werewolf’s blood before, and I’m kinda curious in how it may taste.”

 

“W-what?!” Jonghyun shrieks and jumps backwards. “Y-you can’t drink my blood! You have no permission to....why are you approaching me?!”

 

Still smiling, Taemin reaches out and grabs Jonghyun’s arm tightly so that he won’t escape. The elder could only stand there, transfixed, as the maknae clamps his fangs inside the arm.

 

The rest of the night is drowned by the sound of Taemin and the feeling of ecstacy running through every inch of Jonghyun’s body.

 

-

 

“Jjong?” Kibum calls.

 

“Yes?” Jonghyun replies absentmindedly, as he’s too busy checking mentions from his fans on Twitter.

 

“Why do I find a recording of your voice screaming ‘oppa’ in Taemin’s phone?”

 

Jonghyun pales.

 

 

 

/end

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Notes:

I know, the ending is so freaking bad but I just can't think of anything else.

Also, yes, Jonghyun is a werewolf. Actually, all SHINee members in this fic are magical creatures, I just didn't mention what magical creature the other three are.

Enjoy this story? Please leave your thoughts in feedbacks and comments! ^^