Chapter 1

Lovely Day

Leeteuk yawned as he walked down the dim light corridor, his feet sliding across the floorboards in even and quiet motions, his shoulders slumped. Last night had been so tiring, he and the members had been rehearsing all day for their Super Show 3 and they had barely gotten the choreography down pat.

It had been 3am by the time they’d gotten home and they still had to wake up at 6am for more practising. Surviving on only 3 hours of sleep a night was making some of the members moody as hell. EunHae had been at each other’s throats over the choreography of their duet, out of all the couples, they were the ones openly fighting with each other.

The rest are all silent treatment and death stares, Teuk sighed as he entered the kitchen and saw Ryeowook at the counter, his face contorted in concentration as he looks at what looks to be a recipe book.

“Morning Wookie.” Leeteuk said as he made a move to hug the younger, Ryeowook side stepped out of his reach and put his hands on his hips.

“You don’t get to touch me anymore unless you apologize.” He commented, his lips pursed in a thin line.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes and groaned at his younger lover, leaning against the counter.

“I already apologized, you just aren’t accepting it. Why are you still mad at me? You did it too.”

Ryeowook scoffed at his comment and started to take things out to make breakfast, ignoring the accusing eyes of Leeteuk as he began preparing the food.

All of this started after a drunken night out with the members that ended in a game of spin the bottle. Leeteuk had ended up locking lips with Yesung while Ryeowook got the Diva, the difference was that his had been a little too enthusiastic but deep inside Leeteuk knows that Ryeowook is just jealous because he can’t take control like that, he is the submissive one in the relationship.

Ryeowook turned the stove on and grabbed a frying pan from the cupboard, he turned around only to be forced back against the cupboard door. Hands dug into his sides, keeping him in place, he looked up into his boyfriends eyes.

“Wookie, you know it’s only you that I love and want. It was just a game and it hurts to see you shut me out like this. Please forgive me.” Leeteuk begged, moving his body closer to Ryeowook’s.

Ryeowook shut his eyes, refusing to look into those brown orbs that know everything about him. He is torn between forgiving him and letting it go or to keep going with the cold shoulder treatment but that might drive Leeteuk to look for satisfaction elsewhere and Yesung would be more than willing to help his ex-lover with anything he needs, Ryeowook heart ached.

He liked Yesung but the fact that he used to be very intimate with Leeteuk haunted him. What if they were doing stuff behind his back? From the past, Ryeowook recalled that the two of them were very content with each other until Yesung left Leeteuk for Kyuhyun and even then it had been a mess considering that Kyuhyun was with Sungmin at the time.

“I can’t get the image of you and Yesung out of my head.” He admitted in a soft voice, keeping his eyes closed. Leeteuk’s expression softened and he lifted one hand to caress Ryeowook’s cheek.

It was just like him to feel insecure about their relationship, they didn’t exactly get together because they liked one another. It had started out as a comfort thing and then evolved into a love match, even though Ryeowook loved him, he still felt like Leeteuk could do much better than him and he hated himself for thinking that way.

“Why would I go back to Yesung when I have you? You shouldn’t doubt yourself or the qualities you possess. I love everything about you, I love you just the way you are.” Leeteuk confessed wiping away the tears that were streaming down his lover’s face and leaned in, pressing his lips onto Ryeowook’s.

Ryeowook melted as Leeteuk kissed him, he dropped the frying pan he was holding and wrapped both arms around Leeteuk’s neck, pulling the elder closer until they were flush against each other.

“I hate it when you use cheesy lines like that, it gets me every time.” He mumbled against Leeteuk’s lips, he felt the elder smile and lift his head up.

“Does this mean I’m forgiven?” Leeteuk asked with a grin.

Ryeowook said nothing and brought his hands to the front of Leeteuk’s pants. He smirked at him and began undoing the ties.

“We’ll see after how well you do.” He whispered and bit his lip, hoping Leeteuk got his meaning.

Leeteuk raised a brow and before Ryeowook could say or do anything else, he lifted him up over his shoulder and began walking to his bedroom. Passing Shindong and Siwon in the corridor.

“Yah! What are you doing? He has to make breakfast!!!” Shindong shouted with a hurt expression. Siwon bit his cheek to stop himself from laughing, Ryeowook blushed and hid his face in Leeteuk’s shirt.

“Make your own breakfast! He’s not your maid!” Leeteuk shouted back and went into his room, shutting the door behind him with a bang.

Shindong pouted as his stomach grumbled, he put his hands on his stomach and sighed. Siwon put an arm around his shoulders.

“Come on hyung. I’ll make you breakfast.” He said to him, Shindong’s eyes lit up and he enveloped Siwon in a bear bug.

“Thank you Siwonnie!”

Siwon patted him on the back and started walking to the kitchen with Shindong attached to him.

~

“I told you that they wouldn’t need our help.”

“Okay Henry, no need to keep saying it, Canadian pabo!”

“Hyung, did you hear what he said to me?!!”

“Shut up the both of you! Now that Leeteuk and Ryeowook are normal, we need to help EunHae see sense.”

“Oh yeah and how will we do that, Zhoumi?”

“NO need to be a smartass Kyu. I have a plan.”  

~

Donghae stared at Eunhyuk from across the room, the members that were in the middle watched on in silence, none willing to interfere, afraid that if they speak up they will get yelled at by the fighting couple.

Eunhyuk would have chosen to ignore his lover’s angry glare if not for the fact that they should be practising, not having a mental grudge match. He leaned back against the mirror and crossed his arms over his chest, giving Donghae a cheeky smirk that he know will drive him crazy.

Kyuhyun saw Donghae ball his fists, the knuckles turning white and for the first time ever prayed to God to make him invisible. He nudged Yesung, who was beside him and had a bored expression on his face. Everyone was starting to get really irritated with the EunHae fight, they didn’t expect it to drag on. Neither party willing to admit that they were wrong and just get over it, the Super Show was in 2 weeks but everyone was more worried about the press conference coming up in a weeks’ time.

Nobody wanted to read in the newspaper that two of their members were in a fight that couldn’t be resolved. Kyuhyun shuddered to think of what Soo Man would say and of course the fans, rumours will go around about disbanding and what not.

“Shouldn’t we do something?” Kyuhyun whispered to Yesung, it was only this morning that Zhoumi said he had a plan but somehow Kyu thinks that it won’t work, the fight seemed to have escalated since this morning. Stupid monkey and stupid fish, why can’t they just decide.

The problem became like this, Eunhyuk wanted a female dancer to perform with them and Donghae, being the jealous whiny type, suggested that they just dress one of the members like a girl and to the performance like that. Then Eunhyuk said something about it not being a comedy performance and that Donghae should reign in his jealous streak if they were going to continue dating, then the hit the fan.

“I’m not going to waste my energy and neither should you, this is something they need to workout themselves.” Yesung firmly told his boyfriend putting an arm around him. Kyuhyun sighed and continued to watch the pair in silence, wondering how on earth they were going to sort it out themselves.

Donghae unclenched his fists and supressed the anger that was rising in him knowing full well that Eunhyuk is expecting a reaction out of him, he wanted Hyukkie to apologize to him and just say that everything will be fine. He wanted the fight to just end, he missed cuddling next to him at night, the sudden hugs and kisses throughout the day.

“Fine, you win. We will have a female dancer.” He said lowering his head in submission.

Everyone in the room had their mouths open in shock, did the fish really just agree? Eunhyuk stood up straight and pointed at Donghae.

“Yah! What are you doing? You agree after two weeks out of the blue. Are you really that stupid?!” he shouted angrily making the members and Donghae flinch.

“Eunhyuk-ah, that’s enough.” Leeteuk stood up. “Donghae has agreed so what is the problem?” He asked eyeing the monkey.

Eunhyuk inwardly cursed, he couldn’t believe that after two weeks of arguments that Donghae would really give up just like that. He had to admit that he found him to be more attractive when he was all jealous and cold but that still didn’t explain his sudden cooperativeness over the female dancer matter.   

“Why would you suddenly give up? What has changed?” He asked pursing his lips in mild annoyance, Donghae lifted his head up and Eunhyuk was shocked to see tears making their way down his cheeks.

Kyuhyun is shocked to see his favourite hyung cry and made a move to go to him only to be pulled back by Yesung. He glared at his boyfriend, Yesung rubbed his back.

“Let them sort it out.” He whispered in Kyu’s ear, the maknae sighed in defeat and stayed put.

“Because I want us to stop fighting, I want us to go back to the way we were before this stupid argument. Because I love you.” Donghae confessed boldly, he swore he could hear his heart beat racing in the quiet room.

Eunhyuk had felt his heart skip a beat and mentally scolded himself for being such a tool these last couple of weeks. If Hae had been the one to suggest dancing with a female dancer he would have outright refused on the spot.

Donghae was all nerves when Eunhyuk started making his way towards him, his heart beat increasing rapidly. He held his breathe as Eunhyuk stood in front of him with an expressionless face.

His eyes widened when Eunhyuk closed the gap between them and kissed him, he placed his hands on Eunhyuk’s chest to steady himself. They parted and Eunhyuk was looking at him with a tender smile.

“I love you too Lee Donghae.” He said and kissed him again, ignoring the cheers of the members as they surrounded them.

~

Henry glanced at Zhoumi as they watched the scene from outside the practice room, he quietly squealed as the couple kissed while Zhoumi was pouting.

“Cheer up Gege. I know you wanted to help out but it worked out for the best.” He said trying to cheer him up and patted Zhoumi on the back.

“I know but that’s not what I’m pouting about.” Zhoumi replied as he looked at Henry.

“Then what are you pouting about?” Henry questioned chuckling.

“You haven’t kissed me once since we’ve been here.” Zhoumi told him and Henry turned red. He lowered his head in shyness and shuffled closer to Zhoumi.

“Close your eyes.” He mumbled

“What for?”

“Just close your eyes.” Henry repeated and Zhoumi sighed before closing his eyes.

Henry quickly looked around to see if anyone was coming and kissed Zhoumi. Zhoumi got startled but quickly recovered and wrapped his arms around Henry, who let out a surprise yelp.

Suddenly the door opened and the members saw the two of them and smiled.

“You two are just too adorable.” Sungmin said holding onto Siwon’s arm. Kyuhyun smirked and Yesung hit him before he could say anything making everyone laugh at the maknae.

 

The End