Final.

Jealous Maknae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that Kyuhyun was annoyed would be the understatement of the year. He scowled as he saw those children stick to his hyungs like leeches.

‘Stupid rookie group,’ he thought bitterly. ‘Why can’t they go annoy SHINee?’

His scowl deepened when he saw Ryeowook feed Kyungsoo. The kid does not deserve the privilege of being fed by him. Ryeonggu and his food were Kyuhyun’s and no one else’s. He walked past them and slightly nudged Kyungsoo, causing him to fall face-first into the plate of food. The evil maknae just smiled angelically and apologized, ignoring Ryeowook’s glare.

His next target was Leeteuk, who was already frazzled with his impending enlistment and responsibility of a new group. Kyuhyun stalked towards him and dropped onto his lap, whining about how no one loves him anymore. Leeteuk just rolled his eyes and continued to lecture EXO’s leader as if nothing happened.

“Make sure you don’t spoil your maknaes too much. Otherwise, they’ll turn out like this, 24 years old and still sitting on their hyungs’ laps. Kyuhyun get off.”

Said maknae rolled to the floor and attached himself to Leeteuk’s leg instead. He glared at Suho and with a flick of his head, asked him scram. Fearing the wrath of the third scariest sunbae in the company (first being Heechul and the second place was shared by Kangin and Changmin), Suho rushed out like a man running for his life. Knowing Kyuhyun, he might as well be.

Just as Leeteuk was about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter