chapter 1

Sweet Love

Chapter 1 


Hara pov:

I have been friends with Junhyung for as long as I can remember. Threw all the years of school Junhyung has always been there to protect me from mean people, and when I'm sad he would always make me smile. Like once a mean girl said I was a dumb loney girl, so Junhyung danced to Girls Generation Gee Gee for me. I'm so thankful for someone as great as him. 

Getting ready for work is something I do everyday except Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I work at a little cafe called Little Star. Its nice there because its nice and quite and my co-worker Hyunseung is really nice.

Hyunseung:

Although he can be very quite, he's still very helpful and sweet. For work I normally wear something comfortable not like Hyunseung where he gets very dressy.

Hana outfit:

    

I quickly walked out of my room grabbing my phone and wallet. I forgot to mention that me and Junhyung share a apartment togther. I walked into the kitchen to get an apple. Junhyung was sitting on a stool next to the counter eating a bowl of cereal.

Hana: Morning oppa

Junhyung looked up from his bowl of cerel, he looked tired and warn out.

Junhyung: Morning, you going to work?

Hana: Yes oppa like every other day

He smiled a little.

Junhyung: Want me to drive you there?

Hana: No thank you oppa the cafe is only a few blocks away.

He frowned a little.

Junhyung: You don't know what could happen walking only a few blocks Hana

Hes so sweet but I'll be fine.

Hana: Don't worry, you rest you look tired

He nodded and went back to eating.

Hana: Ok well I'll see you later then, bye oppa

Junhyung: Bye and be careful!

I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. I swear Junhyung will never fully trust me. I walked to the cafe Little Star and went inside. Hyunseung was cleaning some tables while our boss, Suho, was counting the money in the resgiester.

Suho:

Suho is a really nice person. He is so sweet and he's always there to help me and Hyunseung with our problems outside of work. Me and Hyunseung aren't the only workers here at Little star. Suho's friends come and help from to to time mostly when the cafe is really busy and we need help. Other then that its just us which is great because we get paid pretty well, so I can help Junhyung with the bills.

Hana: Morning Suho oppa morning Hyunseung opp

Hyunseung stopped cleaning the tables and smiled, he has a really cute smile.

Hyunseung: Morning

Suho: Good morning, Hana do you think you could help Hyunseung with the tables?

Hana: Sure thing oppa

It's funny because instead of telling us what to do Suho is always asking us, sometimes Suho forgets he's our boss. I went over to Hyunseung and got a rag and started wipeing the tables so clean that I could see my reflection in them. Little Star is known very well for being super cleaning and sevring freash food everytime, and if the customers not happy with an order we'll make a new one right away.

Hyunseung: So, how was your weekend?

Hana: Pretty boring, why did you have to go vist your aunt?

Hyunseung chuckled, almost every weekend me and Hyunseung hang out, but this past weekend he had to vist his aunt. I would have hung out with Junhyung but he had extra work. You see Junhyung works at a dance studio teaching students to dance. He gets home pretty late sometimes, thats why he's tired in the mornings, but dancing is a huge part of his life so no matter how tired he gets of teaching he'll still do his job.

Hyunseung: I'm sorry how about this Friday you and I go out to eat dinner?

Hana: Sounds awesome! 

After a while customers started coming in and Suho had to call some of his friends to help out. Kris and Tao, Suho's good friends, came to help serve and make orders.

Kris:

Tao:

I was making some drinks while Tao was trying to help. Hyunseung was serving, which is a tough job, Kris was at the register getting orders and stuff like that. Suho had to leave for an important meeting about Litte Star.

Hana: Hey Tao can you pass the whip cream?

I was making a special birthday smoothie for a birthday boy turning 4 today and I want it to be perfect.

Tao: Yeah here

I put the whip cream on and started decorating it with sprinkles and sweets.

Tao: Hey Hana can I ask you something?

Hana: Yeah of course

Tao: Why don't you call me oppa?

I looked at hime and chuckled, where in a lunch rush and this is what he asks me.

Tao: I'm serious I am older the you

Hana: Ok ok I'm sorry for disrespecting you...oppa

Tao smiled and gave me a side hug before he went to give Hyunseung the freash drink he made.  I placed a cherry on the smoothie and smiled at it before I handed it to Hyunseung, he even smiled when he saw it.

Hyunseung: Wow it looks great, whos it for?

Hana: Thanks oppa! Its for the birthday boy 

He nodded and took the somothie to the birthday boy who smiled brightly when he saw it. Finally after hours of hard work it was finally closing time. I love my job but it can get really tiring, good thing Kris and Tao where nice enough to help out.

Kris: Well guys I'm leaving I'm so freaking tired, anybody wants a ride?

Tao, who looked like he was gonna pass out, raised his hand.

Kris: Ok, anyone else? Hana? Hyunseung?

I was gonna take the offer but Kris looked tired and I don't want him driving too muh when hes like this.

Hana: Thanks Kris oppa but my apartment isn't that far so I can walk

Kris gave me a questioning look.

Kris: You sure?

Hana: Yes I'm sure

Kris: Alright then, Hyunseung you wanna a ride?

Hyunseung looked at me then looked back towards Kris who look at little un patient.

Hyunseung: No thanks hyung I'm gonna go with Hana just to make sure shes fine

Kris: Alright fine then, come one Tao 

Tao quickly hugged me and Hyunseung and ran after Kris who just waved goodbye. I looked back at Hyunseung who just smiled.

Hyunseung: Lets lock up then

I nodded and turned off the lights. We both went outside and Hyunseung locked the door with the spare key Suho trusted him with.

Hyunseung: Come on I'll walk you home

Hana: Thanks oppa

Hyunseung: No problem, so how is it living with Junhyung?

Hana: It's fine but we don't get to hang out as much as  we used to when we where in school.

He nodded and tried to change the subject by telling me about a funny episode of running man that he saw. Ijust wish me and Junhyung could hang out liked old times. We used to watch movies and go shopping together, but once we had to move into the world of audlt hood it all became tough.

Hyunseung: Where here Hana

I snapped out ofmy train of thought and smiled at Hyunseun, we hugged and said goodbye. I walked up to my apartment and entered. The lights where off which made it really hard to find a light switch. Once I got the lights on I saw a note on the counter.

Hana after work today I'm going on

a date with Hara. Be good and rest well!

Call if you need anything!

-Junhyung

I frowned a little because Hara is a mean girl to me but to Junhyung she's a angel.

Hara:

Once in high school she told me to back of because Junhung's was hers and only hers. Of course I didn't tell Junhyung because Hara makes him happy, and I would hate to be the cause of Junhyung sadness. I walked to my room and got ready for bed. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and changed into comfy clothes. I then laid down on my bed and went to sleep because today I hada really long day.