Chapter 3

Who You Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris' POV

Anger and a mix of encouragement flashes through Seohyun eyes, stepping up and pushed me away from the closeness between us to be a large gap.

"You know what?" She gulp down her saliva. "Maybe you won't feel this. But let me tell you something that you should know." She poke on my chest, hardly with force. "You have no idea how hard it is for me to actually ignore you, with different sort of girl in your room, just right next to mine. You have no idea that I had a feeling for you ever since my fatyer introduce me to you." Water started to form on her eye socket. "You have no idea that a love at the first sight I believe that I would get married to. You have no idea at all." She sobbed, finally letting her tears to fall down.

A gush of guiltiness washes over me, not knowing what was going on. Yet, I feel that I did not do my duty as a husband. A husband that she has always dreamt of. "I-I am sorry Seoh-" My sentence was being cutted. "Don't say it! After all this months, I have been watching your back! With another girl! Making love! It hurt Kris! It hurts! I've tried to commit suicide myself in the bathtub, but one thing. One thing made me stop. It's not because of you. A life, made me stop these crazy things." She cried, beating my chest. I deserve this as much as I hurt her. But a life?

"What life are you talking about Seohyun?" Curiousity killed the cat as I stared at her deeply, wanting her to show me a hint. Not what I expected it to be, her next few sentences got my knees wobble, feeling weak.

"We, are expecting a baby. I-I am pregnant, Kris..." She looked down in embarrasment. "Who's child was it?"

We stayed quiet, with only her sobbing sound. "Tell me!!" I exclaimed, making her feel scared. "I-it's yours. This baby is in our blood, Kris." She looked up with anger on her eyes.

.........................

Kyuhyun's POV

My phone rang as soon as I stepped into my car, which originally belongs to my butler.

"Yeoboseyo?" I greeted in a formal way, yet with me knowung who was on the other side of the line. Seo Joo Hyun, my Seoseo.

"KyuKyu oppa... Pick me up in front of Hangus District Mansion No. 189, I'll explain it to you." With that she ended the cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter